void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Today's Challenge: "Return up to three target"

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
netn10 42 (+3)
Rithaniel 35 (+1)
void_nothing 32 (+3)
JovialJovian 26
VariousBoots 15
Venedrex 4
kwanyeegor-ii 2
Wren 1
.::Note of the Day::.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
Plants
Rithaniel wrote:
1 year ago
Votes: netn10, void_nothing

Overflowing Garden
Enchantment R
At the beginning of your upkeep, you lose 1 life and create two 0/1 green Plant creature tokens.
, Sacrifice three Plants: Each player draws a card.
, Sacrifice seven Plants: Put target creature on top of its owner's library.
"Make sure you don't get lost in the corn field. It's easy to get turned around in there.
—Del, farmhand

IIW: Legendary frog monks
netn10 wrote:
1 year ago
Vote: void_nothing

Shamanic Smoke RRR
Sorcery (Rare)
Create three 0/1 green Plant creature tokens, then sacrifice any number of Plants. For each permanent sacrificed this way, add R and exile the top card of your library. Until the end of your turn, you may play these cards.

IIW: Wild West card with new mechanic
Venedrex wrote:
1 year ago
Votes: netn10, void_nothing

Thaloak, The Twisted Vine
Legendary Creature — Plant Horror (M)
Ward
Thaloak, The Twisted Vine's power and toughness are each equal to the number of Plants you control.
Cumulative Upkeep—You lose 1 life and create a 0/1 green Plant creature token.
: Put a +1/+1 counter on each Plant you control. Plants you control gain menace and flying until end of turn.
On the surface, it appears to be a benign entity, growing steadily and quietly, until its true nature is finally revealed.
*/*

IIW: Your favorite type of cards to make
void_nothing wrote:
1 year ago
Votes: netn10, Rithaniel

Kudzu of Svogthos 2B
Creature - Plant Zombie (R)
Menace
At the beginning of your upkeep, if Kudzu of Svogthos is in your graveyard, you lose 1 life and mill a card.
Scavenge - 1GGG, Mill four cards. (1GGG, Mill four cards, Exile this card from your graveyard: Put a number of +1/+1 counters equal to this card's power on target creature. Scavenge only as a sorcery.)
4/2

IIW: Sacrificing enchantments
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Votes: Rithaniel, Venedrex

Ghosts of Tomakul 5W
Creature - Spirit (U)
Flying
When Ghosts of Tomakul enters the battlefield, choose one -
• Return up to three target artifacts to their owners' hands.
• Return up to three target artifact cards in exile to their owners' hands.
3/3

IIW: Brothers' War-themed cards
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

netn10
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by netn10 » 1 year ago

Votes: Venedrex, void_nothing

Abzan Ambush Tactic 3GG
Sorcery (Rare)
Return up to three creature cards with morph or megamorph from your graveyard to the battlefield. Turn them face-down, then shuffle them. An opponent choose one of them. Turn it face-up.

IIW: Monocolored card with a name of one of the five clans.

Rithaniel

Post by Rithaniel » 1 year ago

Votes: Venedrex (I see you've directly lifted elements of my design, so how can I not vote for it?), void_nothing

Flow of Life
Enchantment R
At the beginning of your upkeep, choose up to three target creatures you control. The first and second creatures chosen this way each gain lifelink until end of turn. The third creature chosen this way gains lifelink and indestructible until end of turn.
, Sacrifice a creature: Create three 1/1 red Goblin creature tokens.
, Sacrifice X creatures: Create an X/X green Ooze creature token.
"Whether it's through the soul or through the body, life runs red."
—Yez, Acolyte

IIW: Make a card that satisfies whatever IIW you're providing for the day
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
"Why are numbers beautiful? It's like asking why is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony beautiful. If you don't see why, someone can't tell you. I know numbers are beautiful. If they aren't beautiful, nothing is."
― Paul Erdős

“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”
― Stephen Jay Gould

MonoRedMage
Pronoun: they / them

Post by MonoRedMage » 1 year ago

Votes - netn10, Venedrex

Venedrex
Wait, we can have titles?
Answers: 2
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Venedrex » 1 year ago

Votes: Rithaniel, (Lol, actually I didn't even see your card I had my card from an old file, which is why I chose the IIW of plants, now that I see your card I like it :)) void_nothing

Clear the air
Instant — (R)
Return up to three target spells to their owner's hands.
Much better.

IIW: Zombies
Epicurean, EDH without Universes Beyond.

http://nxs.wf/np748831

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”