Deck Tag - Background Color

WizardMN
Answers: 132
Pronoun: he / him

Post by WizardMN » 4 years ago

I have been messing around with a Primer for Karador and I came across something that would be nice to have for the Deck Tag. In the thread, I use the "box" tag for a variety of reasons and this gives me the option of specifying a background color. Is it possible to have the deck tag do the same? This way I can have the background color of the deck tag match that of the text boxes to give it a more uniform look.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

The only issue I really see is when I create the dark style theme, the card links would naturally be a light color, and if you light background it, it would then make them hard to see.
Let me think on it and see what I can come up with
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

WizardMN
Answers: 132

Post by WizardMN » 4 years ago

Does that apply only to card links in deck tags or all card links? I have a lot of "card" tags being used in my thread and the background is light so I am wondering if a dark theme would mess those up too?

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

WizardMN wrote:
4 years ago
Does that apply only to card links in deck tags or all card links? I have a lot of "card" tags being used in my thread and the background is light so I am wondering if a dark theme would mess those up too?
Quite possibly.
While everything we control will ultimately look nice and flow with dark background & light text, the areas that give the user control may run into issues. It's something I'll have play with, such as forcing the text color to black if the background color is set - and then give the post creator the option to change the text color.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”