Rumpy5897
Tuner of Jank
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Rumpy5897 » 4 years ago

https://mtg-jp.com/reading/guffdailycard/0033056/

"Image"

Reddit wrote:Greedy Impulse {U/B}{U/B}{U/B}{U/B}

Sorcery (Uncommon)

Target opponent reveals their hand. You choose a nonland card in that player's hand or graveyard, and exile it. For as long as that card remains exiled, you may cast it, and you may spend mana as though it were any type to cast it.

EDH Primers (click me!)
Deck is Kill Club
Show
Hide

Cyberium
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Cyberium » 4 years ago

I always live by cards like this, though sorcery speed and requiring mana to cast the stolen card makes it weaker than Memory Plunder

Serenade
UnderKing

Post by Serenade » 4 years ago

Four hybrid Dimir mana symbols are my favorite.
Mirri, Cat Warrior counts as a Cat Warrior.

Ulthwithian

Post by Ulthwithian » 4 years ago

Cyberium: Sure, you have to pay for it, but it also can hit the hand and it's any nonland permanent, not just Instant or Sorcery.

So... it looks more like a costly Coercion that you then get to play. Kinda like Hostage Taker is a more expensive O-Ring that you can then play....

clariwench
Disgruntled Izzet
Pronoun: she / her

Post by clariwench » 4 years ago

I just really wish this was cheaper. It's my second favorite card in the set so far. Not just because it reminds me of Dav lol.
"Would that both gods above and demons below could protect me from good people. A man dubbed evil will take your purse, but a so-called ‘good man’ will not be content until he has ripped out your very heart.” - Davriel Cane, Children of the Nameless

Alchemy Mono Red Burn -- Historic Izzet Phoenix -- Historic Grixis Yorion Fires RIP -- Modern Burn -- Legacy Burn -- Grand Arbiter Augustin IV EDH -- Melek, Izzet Paragon EDH -- Kess, Dissident Mage EDH -- Jorn, God of Winter Brawl -- Gutmorn, Pactbound Servant Historic Brawl -- Chandra, Acolyte of Flame Historic Brawl -- Killian, Ink Duelist Historic Brawl -- Niv-Mizzet, Parun Historic Brawl

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”