NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

the only 100% bad thing to come out of the switch to C for the colorless mana symbol is having to refer to double-saturated multicolor costs as being MMNN. CCDD is just aesthetically better
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Juancu
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Juancu » 1 year ago

Serene End WW & BB
Sorcery (U)
(You may cast this spell ignoring before or after &.)
You gain 3 life. Draw a card.
&
Destroy target creature.

Just because split cards are so ugly nowadays. (And Fuse was the best bunch.) For a D&D set perhaps.

IIW: eldritch or arcane

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 1 year ago

Insidious Agent
{U}{U}{B}{B}
Creature - Faerie Rogue (U)
Flying
Ward- Pay 3 life.
Whenever Insidious Agent attacks, you draw a card and you lose 1 life
2/3

Mace Juggler
{B}{B}{R}{R}
Creature - Orc Warrior (U)
Unleash
When Mace Juggler enters the battlefield, it deals damage equal to its power divided as you choose among any number of targets.
3/2

Mournsharer
{W}{W}{B}{B}
Creature - Spirit (U)
When Mournsharer enters the battlefield, each player draws two cards and loses 2 life.
3/3

Extinguish the Stars
{W}{W}{B}{B}
Sorcery (R)
Exile all nonland permanents.

IIW: Anything you want
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

NinjaCaterpie

Post by NinjaCaterpie » 1 year ago

Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Congrats on 1000 posts!
I was just about to define D = diamond

Thing CC💎💎
(💎 can be paid with one mana from an artifact source.) Maybe add creature (so it's like mining.)

(💎 can be paid with one mana from a basic source.) Great in limited, awful in constructed. Well, like most other stuff.
(💎 can be paid with one mana from a nonbasic source.) This should balance limited and constructed. But not like we want to make basic worse.

(💎 can be paid with 2 or by tapping a creature you control with power 2 or more.) Another take on 'mining.' I didn't want to make it just convoke, so crew 2.
(💎 can be paid with 10 (ten) gems from your Magic: The Gathering Arena account)
(💎 can be paid with one mana from a source with alternate art)

Disciple of the Stars BBGG
Creature - Human Cleric (R)
Reach, deathtouch
Instead of drawing your first card each turn, you may reveal it instead. If you do, you may return a permanent card that shares a type with the revealed card from your graveyard to your hand. If you don't, draw it.
3/4

IIW: Grass or trees.

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 1 year ago

Warded Egret WWUU
Creature — Bird (U)
Flying
When Warded Egret enters the battlefield, draw a card.
Whenever you draw your second card each turn, put a shield counter on Warded Egret. Then, if it has three or more shield counters, remove all counters from it and create a token that's a copy of it.
2/2

IIW: Playing in the mud
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Stapler
is a liar

Post by Stapler » 1 year ago

Melek, Izzet Reiterator UURR
Legendary Creature - Weird Wizard (R)
Reveal each card you draw.
Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, if it has the same name as a card you revealed with Melek, Izzet Reiterator this turn, you may flip a coin. If you win the flip, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy. If you lose the flip, discard your hand, then draw two cards.
2/3

IIW: snap back to reality
"Image"

Post by avatarz » 1 year ago

Maderga, Daughter of Synthesys UUGG
Legendary Creature – Angel (M)
Flying
~ enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it for each mana produced by basic lands you spent to cast it.
Base power and toughness of other creatures you control are each equal to Maderga, Daughter of Synthesys' power and toughness.
1/1

IIW: A card from Wizards' last set before going bankruptcy

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 1 year ago

Dire Street Daredevil RRGG
Creature — Devil Pilot (U)
Trample, haste
Whenever Dire Street Daredevil crews a Vehicle, that Vehicle gets +3/+3 and gains trample and haste until end of turn.
3/3

(For the art I'm picturing her tearing around a street corner of New Capenna in an old car, wearing driving goggles and a flat top; the tire tracks leave flames behind on the road.)

IIW: PIRATES
Last edited by spacemonaut 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

OneAndOnly

Post by OneAndOnly » 1 year ago

Crystalline Coronet -- CCWW
Artifact Enchantment - Aura
Enchant player
Enchanted player is an artifact in addition to their other types.
Whenever an artifact player adds colorless mana, that player gains that much life.
Whenever an artifact controlled by an artifact player dies, that player loses life equal to its mana value.
Larimar Torc -- CCUU
Enchant player
Whenever an artifact player spends colorless mana to cast an artifact spell or activate the ability of a colorless artifact, that player scries cards equal to the amount of colorless mana spent this way.
Whenever an artifact controlled by an artifact player dies, that player mills cards equal to its mana value.
Xenotime Clasp -- CCBB
Enchant player
Whenever an artifact player searches their library, that player may add B or C for each time this turn their library has been searched.
Whenever an artifact player shuffles their library, that player empties their mana pool, then loses life equal to the amount of mana lost this way plus one.
Nepheline Necklace -- CCRR
Enchant player
At the end of turn, Nepheline Necklace deals damage to any target equal to the amount of colorless mana enchanted player added this turn.
At the end of turn, if enchanted player did not add any colorless mana, sacrifice Nepheline Necklace and it deals four damage to enchanted player.
Malachite Medallion -- CCGG
Enchant player
Artifacts controlled by artifact players are Forest lands in addition to their other types.
Whenever an artifact controlled by an artifact player dies, that player skips their next land drop.
Moissanite Pendant -- CCCC
Enchant player
Artifacts controlled by artifact players are creatures with base power and toughness equal to their mana value.
Whenever an artifact controlled by an artifact player dies, its owner shuffles it into the library.
If I Win: ..... you really think I'm going to win with this? Well, that is very much appreciated. So, If I Win: Horizontal cycles (cycles across more than one color).
Last edited by OneAndOnly 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Sporegorger_Dragon

spacemonaut wrote:
1 year ago
Trample, haste
Whenever Dire Street Daredevil crews a vehicle, it gets +3/+3 and gains trample and haste until end of turn.
I think you mean, "Whenever Dire Street Daredevil crews a Vehicle, that Vehicle gets...etc," based on other Pilots. Cause I think that, as worded, the Daredevil itself would get the boosts.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 1 year ago

Oops, yes! Thank you!

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 1 year ago

CCDD/ MMNN are nonsense to me. Glad somebody translated.

Spite of Iroas 1RRWW
Enchantment (R)
When a creature you control would be dealt damage for the first time in a turn, prevent 1 of that damage. Then Spite of Iroas deals 1 damage to any target.
The gods do not suffer insults.

IIW: The same number appearing 3+ times on a card.

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 1 year ago

Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Serene End WW & BB
Sorcery (U)
(You may cast this spell ignoring before or after &.)
You gain 3 life. Draw a card.
&
Destroy target creature.

Just because split cards are so ugly nowadays. (And Fuse was the best bunch.) For a D&D set perhaps.

IIW: eldritch or arcane
You already called out fuse, which this is more or less identical to. I think you're trying to have this NOT be a split card, but I think you would need to from a legibility perspective. I'm thinking about how cleave kind of looks... ugly. This might be confusing without clear physical boundaries on a card. Make a mockup.
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
1 year ago
Insidious Agent
{U}{U}{B}{B}
Creature - Faerie Rogue (U)
Flying
Ward- Pay 3 life.
Whenever Insidious Agent attacks, you draw a card and you lose 1 life
2/3

Mace Juggler
{B}{B}{R}{R}
Creature - Orc Warrior (U)
Unleash
When Mace Juggler enters the battlefield, it deals damage equal to its power divided as you choose among any number of targets.
3/2

Mournsharer
{W}{W}{B}{B}
Creature - Spirit (U)
When Mournsharer enters the battlefield, each player draws two cards and loses 2 life.
3/3

Extinguish the Stars
{W}{W}{B}{B}
Sorcery (R)
Exile all nonland permanents.

IIW: Anything you want
I like some of these a lot, others less so. Agent is my favorite. It's strong, demands an answer, and has (some) protection. Juggler on the other hand is wildly strong. If you've played against Kuldotha Flamefiend you'll have an idea of just how good this ability is. Having it for cheaper and with no additional sacrifice needed pushes this into Rare territory, IMO. Mournsharer is probably fine. I don't like distributing cards around and I'd probably want to give some more beef to the base card to make up for that. And Extinguish, again, probably undercosted.
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
1 year ago
Disciple of the Stars BBGG
Creature - Human Cleric (R)
Reach, deathtouch
Instead of drawing your first card each turn, you may reveal it instead. If you do, you may return a permanent card that shares a type with the revealed card from your graveyard to your hand. If you don't, draw it.
3/4

IIW: Grass or trees.
I want to streamline this ability somehow. Permanent card prevents you from going infinite with, say, Time Warp, but I'd still be concerned about repetitive gameplay with creatures or artifacts that can sacrifice themselves. You might want to do something like: "Instead of drawing your first card each turn, exile the top card of your library. You may return a permanent card that shares a type with the exiled card from your graveyard to your hand. If you don't, put the exiled card into your hand." That way you are seeing a fresh card each turn. This is me taking the position that repetitive gameplay is bad, by the way.
Cythare wrote:
1 year ago
Warded Egret WWUU
Creature — Bird (U)
Flying
When Warded Egret enters the battlefield, draw a card.
Whenever you draw your second card each turn, put a shield counter on Warded Egret. Then, if it has three or more shield counters, remove all counters from it and create a token that's a copy of it.
2/2

IIW: Playing in the mud
Oh boy, this gets real mean real fast. The base body is not very big, though, and it will largely have a period of vulnerability when you cast it the first time. Probably fair? I'd like to test it. I didn't actually play any Capenna so I don't know how crazy shield counters are, but I did hear things.
Stapler wrote:
1 year ago
Melek, Izzet Reiterator UURR
Legendary Creature - Weird Wizard (R)
Reveal each card you draw.
Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, if it has the same name as a card you revealed with Melek, Izzet Reiterator this turn, you may flip a coin. If you win the flip, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy. If you lose the flip, discard your hand, then draw two cards.
2/3

IIW: snap back to reality
Cute. I might also want this to be an exile situation for memory issues, though in paper it's not so bad (just leave the card face up if you're going to cast it). I feel like this could be some bonkers combo enabler, though I couldn't begin to tell you how it would go. If you love chaos, this is your card.
1 year ago
Maderga, Daughter of Synthesys UUGG
Legendary Creature – Angel (M)
Flying
~ enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it for each mana produced by basic lands you spent to cast it.
Base power and toughness of other creatures you control are each equal to Maderga, Daughter of Synthesys' power and toughness.
1/1

IIW: A card from Wizards' last set before going bankruptcy
Interesting colors for this. Correct colors, but blue isn't the color where you might expect to maximize this ability. I like that. The basic land clause balances this but also adds a lot of tension for deckbuilding. This might be the kind of card that wants some soft protection to prevent you from getting absolutely blown out in combat by a doom blade.
spacemonaut wrote:
1 year ago
Trample, haste
Whenever Dire Street Daredevil crews a Vehicle, that Vehicle gets +3/+3 and gains trample and haste until end of turn.
3/3

(For the art I'm picturing her tearing around a street corner of New Capenna in an old car, wearing driving goggles and a flat top; the tire tracks leave flames behind on the road.)

IIW: PIRATES
I was like "wait, isn't that a card name already?" but then realized the pun. Good stuff. I like this as a vehicles signpost uncommon. Strong on its own, maximized when you can turn a vehicle in a bruiser.
OneAndOnly wrote:
1 year ago
Crystalline Coronet -- CCWW
Enchant player
Whenever an artifact player adds colorless mana, that player gains that much life.
Whenever an artifact controlled by an artifact player dies, that player loses life equal to its mana value.
Larimar Torc -- CCUU
Enchant player
Whenever an artifact player spends colorless mana to cast an artifact spell or activate the ability of a colorless artifact, that player scries cards equal to the amount of colorless mana spent this way.
Whenever an artifact controlled by an artifact player dies, that player mills cards equal to its mana value.
Xenotime Clasp -- CCBB
Enchant player
Whenever an artifact player searches their library, that player may add B or C for each time this turn their library has been searched.
Whenever an artifact player shuffles their library, that player empties their mana pool, then loses life equal to the amount of mana lost this way plus one.
Nepheline Necklace -- CCRR
Enchant player
At the end of turn, Nepheline Necklace deals damage to any target equal to the amount of colorless mana enchanted player added this turn.
At the end of turn, if enchanted player did not add any colorless mana, sacrifice Nepheline Necklace and it deals four damage to enchanted player.
Malachite Medallion -- CCGG
Enchant player
Artifacts controlled by artifact players are Forest lands in addition to their other types.
Whenever an artifact controlled by an artifact player dies, that player skips their next land drop.
Moissanite Pendant -- CCCC
Enchant player
Artifacts controlled by artifact players are creatures with base power and toughness equal to their mana value.
Whenever an artifact controlled by an artifact player dies, its owner shuffles it into the library.
If I Win: ..... you really think I'm going to win with this? Well, that is very much appreciated. So, If I Win: Horizontal cycles (cycles across more than one color).
Haha, I will in fact not grant you the win for a card that forces us to address whether or not a Disenchant can be a win condition. But I like the creativity and dedication here. You could probably turn these ideas into fun and exciting cards.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
CCDD/ MMNN are nonsense to me. Glad somebody translated.

Spite of Iroas 1RRWW
Enchantment (R)
When a creature you control would be dealt damage for the first time in a turn, prevent 1 of that damage. Then Spite of Iroas deals 1 damage to any target.
The gods do not suffer insults.

IIW: The same number appearing 3+ times on a card.
This doesn't actually fit the prompt, as we wanted cards that ONLY cost MMNN. Adding a generic takes it out of range. However, we'll still evaluate. This is probably undercosted considering that it makes combat impossible for your opponent. I think it is a printable card, it just needs to cost more or otherwise have some sort of cost.

Winner: Sporegorger_Dragon (mostly for Agent)
Next: Anything you want
MEG

Ink-Treader

Post by Ink-Treader » 1 year ago

Covetous Cait 3B
Creature - Cat Faerie (R)
When Covetous Cait enters the battlefield, target opponent reveals their hand. Choose a nonland card from it and exile it.
When Covetous Cait leaves the battlefield, you may cast cards exiled with it for as long as they remain exiled, and you may spend mana as though it were mana of any type to cast those spells.
4/3

IIW: novel creature type combos

OneAndOnly

My hotfix on players being artifacts is that Naturalize and co. destroy artifact permanents, and players aren't permanents, soooo..... The more obvious fix would be to change the abilities to reference enchanted players, but a) It's difficult to disambiguate between "the particular player this enchantment is attached to" versus "any player that has an Aura attached to them" - quite the functional difference! - and b) I didn't want these to synergize with Curses, and and c) it's meant to tie in with a more mechanical/cyberpunk flavor, like Neo Kamigawa but aimed at players, not creatures.
Bridge to Seragatha
Legendary Land
t: Add c.
Whenever another player searches their library for a land card, you may sacrifice an untapped land. If you do, search your library for a land card and put it onto the battlefield tapped.
If I Win: Things that stack

Megiddo
MEG

Search for Scraps UB
Instant {U}
Look at the top three cards of your library. Put one of them into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library in any order.
Morbid — If a creature died this turn, instead look at the top thirteen cards of your library. Put one of them into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library in random order.

IIW: Open for Business
MEG

Megiddo
MEG

Set the Table XRR
Sorcery {R}
Create X food tokens. Then, starting with you, each player chooses a creature they control and gains control of one of those Food tokens. Repeat this process until X creatures have been chosen this way. Set the Table deals X damage to each creature chosen this way.

IIW: the magical world of sport
MEG

Juancu

Gunslinger Savant 2U
Creature - Human Gunslinger (U)
Whenever Gunslinger Savant attacks, you may shoot. If you hit, draw a card. (To shoot, exile a card face down from your hand. An opponent may discard a card, then draw a card. Turn the exiled card face up. You hit unless an opponent discarded a card with higher mana value. You may play the exiled card until end of turn.)
2/2

I was trying some mechanics for a western plane. So I tried rules for dueling creatures, but nothing congealed, even using extra rules a la dungeon. But I moved some concepts around, and I like this one. Sure, it allows the opponent to filter (like clash, but didn't we love when the opponent allowed us to fix mana?) but they get hit if they discard a land (or they may not have a land.) Meanwhile, hitting is actual advantage. And the opponent loses card quality for the endgame, if they defend too well.

IIW: planar concepts

Mergatroid_Jones

Focused Researcher 1U
Creature- Human Wizard (U)
When Focused Researcher enters the battlefield, specialize. (If you don't have a favored card type, choose one. That is your favored type for the rest of the game.)
T: Reveal the top card of your library. If it has your favored type, put it into your hand. Otherwise, put it into your graveyard.
2/1

Fascinated Forgemaster 2R
Creature- Dwarf Artificer (U)
When Fascinated Forgemaster enters the battlefield, specialize.
When you play another card of your favored type, you may pay R. If you do, create a tapped 1/1 colorless artifact Construct creature token.
2/2

Witch of the Forefinger 3B
Creature- Elf Warlock (U)
Menace
When Witch of the Forefinger enters the battlefield, specialize.
Discard a card of your favored type: put a -1/-1 counter on target creature.
2/4

Zealous Embarker W
Creature- Hound (U)
When Zealous Embarker enters the battlefield, specialize.
When you play another card of your favored type, Zealous Embarker gets +1/+1 and gains vigilance until end of turn.
1/1

Dangling Hoarder 3GG
Creature- Spider (U)
Deathtouch, Reach
When Dangling Hoarder enters the battlefield, specialize.
When Dangling Hoarder dies, return up to one other card of your favored type from your graveyard to your hand.
2/5

Dazzling Ring 4
Artifact (U)
When Dazzling Ring enters the battlefield, gain 2 life and specialize.
T: Add one mana of any color.
When you play another card of the chosen type for the first time in a turn, untap Dazzling Ring.

Note: Use of the word "play" feels odd, but it's the only term that can apply to every card type.

IIW: Time has passed, and a character once depicted as young is now old.

Sporegorger_Dragon

Have to do a quick one.

Judging:
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Ink-Treader wrote:
1 year ago
Covetous Cait 3B
Creature - Cat Faerie (R)
When Covetous Cait enters the battlefield, target opponent reveals their hand. Choose a nonland card from it and exile it.
When Covetous Cait leaves the battlefield, you may cast cards exiled with it for as long as they remain exiled, and you may spend mana as though it were mana of any type to cast those spells.
4/3

IIW: novel creature type combos
Interesting and seemingly powerful. Rare seems about right. You can't use the stolen card right away, and it might discourage your opponent from killing the Cait at least somewhat.
OneAndOnly wrote:
1 year ago
Bridge to Seragatha
Legendary Land
t: Add c.
Whenever another player searches their library for a land card, you may sacrifice an untapped land. If you do, search your library for a land card and put it onto the battlefield tapped.
If I Win: Things that stack
The movie trailer for Bridge to Terabathia was very misleading. Seems powerful, not sure if it would actually lead to fun gameplay.
Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Search for Scraps UB
Instant {U}
Look at the top three cards of your library. Put one of them into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library in any order.
Morbid — If a creature died this turn, instead look at the top thirteen cards of your library. Put one of them into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library in random order.

IIW: Open for Business

Set the Table XRR
Sorcery {R}
Create X food tokens. Then, starting with you, each player chooses a creature they control and gains control of one of those Food tokens. Repeat this process until X creatures have been chosen this way. Set the Table deals X damage to each creature chosen this way.

IIW: the magical world of sport
Search for Scraps tickles my fancy the most. I'm surprised this doesn't exist yet.

Set the Table seems like an interesting piece that requires a bit of planning to minimize its drawback. Presumably the "set" in the cardname is from "setting on fire."
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Gunslinger Savant 2U
Creature - Human Gunslinger (U)
Whenever Gunslinger Savant attacks, you may shoot. If you hit, draw a card. (To shoot, exile a card face down from your hand. An opponent may discard a card, then draw a card. Turn the exiled card face up. You hit unless an opponent discarded a card with higher mana value. You may play the exiled card until end of turn.)
2/2

IIW: planar concepts
While the mechanic itself is interesting, I don't feel framing it as gunslinging is the best mechanic/flavor meld here. Perhaps something more broad, like "compete/contest"?
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Focused Researcher 1U
Creature- Human Wizard (U)
When Focused Researcher enters the battlefield, specialize. (If you don't have a favored card type, choose one. That is your favored type for the rest of the game.)
T: Reveal the top card of your library. If it has your favored type, put it into your hand. Otherwise, put it into your graveyard.
2/1

Fascinated Forgemaster 2R
Creature- Dwarf Artificer (U)
When Fascinated Forgemaster enters the battlefield, specialize.
When you play another card of your favored type, you may pay R. If you do, create a tapped 1/1 colorless artifact Construct creature token.
2/2

Witch of the Forefinger 3B
Creature- Elf Warlock (U)
Menace
When Witch of the Forefinger enters the battlefield, specialize.
Discard a card of your favored type: put a -1/-1 counter on target creature.
2/4

Zealous Embarker W
Creature- Hound (U)
When Zealous Embarker enters the battlefield, specialize.
When you play another card of your favored type, Zealous Embarker gets +1/+1 and gains vigilance until end of turn.
1/1

Dangling Hoarder 3GG
Creature- Spider (U)
Deathtouch, Reach
When Dangling Hoarder enters the battlefield, specialize.
When Dangling Hoarder dies, return up to one other card of your favored type from your graveyard to your hand.
2/5

Dazzling Ring 4
Artifact (U)
When Dazzling Ring enters the battlefield, gain 2 life and specialize.
T: Add one mana of any color.
When you play another card of the chosen type for the first time in a turn, untap Dazzling Ring.

Note: Use of the word "play" feels odd, but it's the only term that can apply to every card type.

IIW: Time has passed, and a character once depicted as young is now old.
Specialize seems interesting, but also the sort of thing that can only appear as a one-off in a supplemental product. Of these, the Witch seems to the best implementation. The others feels a little too broad and prone to being staples. Great names all around though.
Winners
SPOILER
Show
Hide
HM: Juancu
HM: Mergatroid_Jones

Grand Winner:
Megiddo, for Search for Scraps.
Next:
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Open for Business

Mergatroid_Jones

Sanitation Engine 3
Artifact- Vehicle
When a creature controlled by an opponent dies, exile that creature
Crew 1
Nobody asks where they take the bodies.
3/3

IIW: New Capenna

Juancu

Prepare for War 1W
Sorcery (U)
Choose one:
* You get five +1/+1 counters.
* You get three +1/+1 counters and a store emblem (it has: "Whenever you cast a creature spell, you may give it one of your counters.)

IIW: dynamic
Last edited by Juancu 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Post by avatarz » 1 year ago

Tolaria's Museum
Land (R)
T: Add C.
As long as you control three or more artifacts, if you tap a permanent for colorless mana, you may have it produce mana in any combination of colors instead.

IIW: Cards from the last Wizards' set before bankruptcy

OneAndOnly

Mercadian Bazaar -- 1U
Enchantment {U}
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player reveals the top two cards of their library, then put the card with the highest mana value revealed this way into their hand, and the others into the graveyard.
"You wanna trade this for that wretched, broken-down, rusted old thing? .... Deal!
If I Win: Abilities that don't stack

Mergatroid_Jones

Mercenary Loyalty UU
Enchantment- Aura (R)
Enchant creature.
Enchanted creature is a Mercenary in addition to other types, and has "1: Gain control of this creature unless its controller pays 1. Any player may activate this ability."

IIW: land types

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”