I need some help!

rexyplaysmtg
Pronoun: they / them

Post by rexyplaysmtg » 2 years ago

Ok, y'all. I need to find a card that grants me the ability to use loyalty abilities of planeswalkers on any player's turn when I could cast an instant. And no, I am not looking for Teferi, Temporal Archmage; I need a mono-white permanent that is either a creature or enchantment if possible. I just hope this exists. Thanks.

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

No such card exists. Oath of Teferi and The Chain Veil let you double up on loyalty abilities, and Teferi, Master of Time has instant-speed loyalty abilities for itself, but in white only The Wandering Emperor can activate its own loyalty abilities at instant speed (and only on the turn it ETBs), and only that Teferi's emblem gives you this effect universally.

Ultimately there's not a lot of cards that directly affect loyalty abilities, and although there's a lot of design space and such cards are being printed more freely now, I wouldn't expect to ever see Teferi's emblem effect on an independent card, just because of how tremendously powerful it is.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”