void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Today's Challenge: Replacement effects

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
dyd 52 (+2)
void_nothing 51 (+2)
netn10 40 (+1)
Apellosine 34
JovialJovian 26 (+1)
Raptorchan 4
Dunadain 4
Legend 0
.::Note of the Day::.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
Vehicles
dyd wrote:
2 years ago
Votes void_nothing JovialJovian

Vroom Vroom Xrr
Sorcery (Un-R)
Create two X/X colorless Vehicle artifact tokens with haste and "This is a creature as long as you are moving it and making car noises". Use toy vehicles to represent the tokens.

IIW: Un- cards that tells how to represent tokens
(Mishra's Toy Workshop Handy Dandy Clone Machine Thopter Pie Network)
JovialJovian wrote:
2 years ago
votes: dyd, void_nothing

Heavens-Piercing Titan (10)
Artifact - Vehicle (M)
Double strike, reach
When Heavens-Piercing Titan deals combat damage to a creature, excess damage is dealt to that creature's controller.
Heavens-Piercing Titan can only be crewed by a Vehicle that has been crewed by a Vehicle.
Crew 7
11/11

IIW: Something loud
void_nothing wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: dyd, netn10

Expedition Galley 6
Artifact - Vehicle (U)
First strike, menace
When Expedition Galley enters the battlefield, search your library for an artifact or creature card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle.
Crew 3
6/6

IIW: Sphinxes
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

netn10
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by netn10 » 2 years ago

Votes: dyd (lol!), JovialJovian (Vehicles that crew vehicles is an obvious design space that I'm shocked WotC didn't explore)

Expanding Results 2GUR
Enchantment (Mythic)
If you would copy a permanent or a spell for the first time each turn, instead copy it twice.
The Simic and the Izzet agree: One good experiment deserves another.

IIW: Vehicle/s

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 2 years ago

Votes: JovialJovian, void_nothing

Meditating Gardener 3g
Creature - Naga Druid
If you would mill one or more cards, instead put that many cards from your graveyard on the bottom of your library. If you can't, mill that many cards and add that much colorless mana. Until end of turn, you don't lose this mana as steps and phases end.
1u, t: Each player mills three cards.
3/3

IIW: long journeys

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Votes: dyd (is that a mfing gurren lagann reference), JovialJovian

Indulge in Power BB
Enchantment (R)
Flash
If you would gain life, instead create that many Clue tokens.
If you would put +1/+1 counters on a permanent you control, instead create that many Treasure tokens.
"I'm all for it - in moderation." - Wrimborthy

IIW: The multiverse's religious symbols
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 2 years ago

void_nothing wrote:
2 years ago
dyd (is that a mfing gurren lagann
I had to google it because I didn't know the name 😅 ... so I'd say no, it's completely unintentional 😉

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”