Custom Dungeons?

JT1044
Pronoun: he / him

Post by JT1044 » 2 years ago

Does anyone have a good notion on how I'd make a custom dungeon in the creator. There clearly isnt an actual dungeon layout, so... maybe the Saga layout and just make it a dungeon without branches? Any other thoughts?

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Dungeons in particular are very tough because the rules text (so to speak) is part of the art, and the physical layout of the card matters. Heck, they're hard to even write out as custom text cards coherently.

@Feyd_Ruin - this sounds like a future addition, as we would certainly hope to support every type of card and supplemental card frame in the creator.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 2 years ago

We do hope to have every frame design, even old border and flip.
Dungeons would be the most difficult; it would need an entirely separate creation system.
But it is on the list to make.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”