No votes
Exploding Vegan Dinosaurs
100%

Total votes: 4

Diz
Griever
Pronoun: she / her

Post by Diz » 2 years ago

I've recently trimmed my Casual-60 fare down to 4 decks. I converted Skelly, UG Stompy, and Sidisi's Gift (really cool deck utilizing Sidisi, Brood Tyrant with God-Pharaoh's Gift and Scarab God to just pump out EtB beater value) into a single Sidisi, Brood Tyrant Commander deck (though I considered splitting it up in to 2, and making one an Uro deck just so I could fit all of my neat combos in), and I gave RW Slivers to a friend, so, now I'm down to CRAB BATTLE, Blightning Tribal, Colorless Ramp, and Exploding Vegan Dinosaurs. I'm not gonna bother posting decklists for the Sliver or Sidisi decks, so that leaves me with either Exploding Vegan Dinosaurs, or Colorless Ramp.

There's no specific cut-off for when people should stop voting, as my visits to Nexus are somewhat infrequent. That said, sometime when I remember that this is a thing, I can call it and go from there.
Last edited by Diz 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 2 years ago

voted for Vegan dinosaurs without a second thought. lol

I own a dino deck, and always looking to read some more ideas from other decks.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Diz
Griever

I'll check back in about a week (or when I have time) and see if anybody else has voted. Otherwise, Dinos it is!

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 2 years ago

ok, looking forward to see the dino deck. Maybe I can get some ideas on improving my own deck. :)
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Diz
Griever

Alright, guess that's that! I'll post it when I can find time to do so.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Casual”