[NEO] Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty Name and Number Crunch

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 2 years ago

i see.. well, that's a nice approach too. Get to know the story before being shown the cards. :)
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Hunterofsalvation
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Hunterofsalvation » 2 years ago

I Guess that there are also 10 regular basic lands (Bundle basics) somewhere in there
I am a Watcher, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record, but never interfere.

Dusk
Dimir Mindmage

Post by Dusk » 2 years ago

I've added a spread for traditional basic lands to the set proper as, given the information in the Product Overview for this set, the are three options for what can be in the land slot of draft boosters: basic land, common dual land, and ukiyo-e style land. This leads me to believe that there will be two kinds of basic lands in the set proper.
That shadowy wisp at the edge of your vision, there and gone before you notice.
Formerly Dusk707 on MtGSalvation

Hunterofsalvation

Post by Hunterofsalvation » 2 years ago

Dusk wrote:
2 years ago
I've added a spread for traditional basic lands to the set proper as, given the information in the Product Overview for this set, the are three options for what can be in the land slot of draft boosters: basic land, common dual land, and ukiyo-e style land. This leads me to believe that there will be two kinds of basic lands in the set proper.
How would this influence the rarity breakdown?
I am a Watcher, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record, but never interfere.

Dusk
Dimir Mindmage

Post by Dusk » 2 years ago

Hunterofsalvation wrote:
2 years ago
Dusk wrote:
2 years ago
How would this influence the rarity breakdown?
I will take a look and reevaluate. The breakdown I have posted is a guess based on previous sets. I will likely remove 7-8 from common, 2-3 from uncommon, and 0-1 from rare to accommodate the two sets of basics.
That shadowy wisp at the edge of your vision, there and gone before you notice.
Formerly Dusk707 on MtGSalvation

wildfire393
Answers: 1

Post by wildfire393 » 2 years ago

As of noon central today, I think we can pin down some information on almost every missing rare/mythic.

Mythics 16/18:
We know we're missing a mythic saga
The last mythic is likely mono-red given that red has only the Dragon for mono mythics thus far.

Rares 44/59:
1. Shigeki (Green snake with channel) has been posted to Reddit but not added to our previews because it lacks a source.
2. The White Channel Land is missing.
3-4.The Green and Blue Marches are missing
5. The Green Invoke is missing.
6. We are missing one Samurai-frame card
7-8. We are missing two Ninja-frame cards
9. We are missing a Temur color ID legend
10. We are missing an Abzan color ID legend
11-12. We have two leaked rares that we have not officially seen yet that don't fit any of the above defintions.
13-15. We don't have any info on the final three rares.

We have the following info from leaks:
Unofficial Spoiler Discussion
We've seen the backside of a Saga-Creature from one of the first leaks that we haven't seen yet, related to Jugan, the Rising Star, so that's likely the final mythic saga
We've seen an RW Samurai who becomes indestructible when hitting your opponent, that's likely the last Samurai
We've seen Eiganjo, the white Channel Land
We've also seen Mukotai Soul-Ripper (a rare black vehicle) and Kami of Transcience (a green rare spirit). THese

wildfire393
Answers: 1

Post by wildfire393 » 2 years ago

2/3/22 Rareswatch Update (last updated 3:35 pm central):

Since the last updated we've added the following rares and mythic:
Shigeki
Green March
Kotose (ninja frame #1)
Thundering Raiju (unknown rare)
Mindlink Mech (unknown rare)
Ogre-Head Helmet (unknown rare)
Spring-Leaf Avenger (ninja frame #2)
Explosive Singularity (red mythic)
Mukotai Soulripper (previously leaked rare)
Farewell (previously leaked rare I had forgotten about)

The confirmation of Farewell means that there are no possible slots remaining for Temur and Abzan legends. There is one fully-unknown card at this point and the open numbers in the crunch means it needs to be either a multicolored or artifact card.

Mythics (17/18):
1. Last saga (partial leaked)

Rares (53/59):
1. White channel land (leaked)
2. Blue March
3. Green Invoke
4. Samurai-frame Rare (leaked)
5. Multicolored or Artifact card
6. Leaked rare

This means we know at least partial information on every remaining rare and mythic, unless they throw us a curveball on the coloration of the final legend(s) or the presumed-red Mythic.
Unofficial Spoiler Discussion
We've seen the backside of a Saga-Creature from one of the first leaks that we haven't seen yet, related to Jugan, the Rising Star, so that's likely the final mythic saga
We've seen Eiganjo, the white Channel Land
We've also seen Kami of Transcience (a green rare spirit).

The N82O Molecule

Post by The N82O Molecule » 2 years ago

well so far, I will say the art is pretty awesome.

im a little sad about the yamazaki cards

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”