Thousand faced Shadow

Gashnaw
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Gashnaw » 2 years ago

To the copies have to attac the same player?

Let me paint a scenario.
Player A has A peregrine drake and Invisible Stalker, (Thousand-Faced Shadow and Mistblade Shinobi in hand)
Player A attacks player B. Player B has no flyers so no blocks declared. Blocking step is done.
Player A taps 4, puts in Thosand-Faced shadow making a copy of Peregrine Drake.

Now can this Copy attack player C or is there a rules saying it has to be attacking player B? Shadow does not state it is attacking the same player, it just says it is attacking?
I ask because with this combo (Including the mistblade Shinobi) i could potentially make an absurd amount of drakes and attack all players with them. They cannot block since blocking step is already over.

Accepted Answer

by void_nothing » 2 years ago
Nope - a creature that ETBs attacking can attack whatever its controller wants (CR 508.4).
Go to full post

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Nope - a creature that ETBs attacking can attack whatever its controller wants (CR 508.4).
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Gashnaw

Post by Gashnaw » 2 years ago

void_nothing wrote:
2 years ago
thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Rulings”