[assorted] dangerousdice's library

dangerousdice
Pronoun: he / him

Post by dangerousdice » 2 years ago

welcome, welcome! this is my library. feel free to take and/or use ideas or mechanics you see. i'll just post random cards and stuff.

i'm unsure what the best wording for this effect would be, any suggestions?

malakii's tricks
instant
roll a d4. target creature has base power and toughness equal to the result. that creature loses all abilities. that creature gains flying if the result is 1. the same is true for 2 and vigilance, 3 and menace, 4 and trample.

user_938036
Answers: 21

Post by user_938036 » 2 years ago

That might be too much text on the card. Trying to clean it up you want to lose all abilities before setting p/t. It's easier to read and the normal format.

"Roll a d4. Target creature loses all abilities and has base power and toughness equal to the result. If the result is 1, that creature gains flying. The same is true for 2 and vigilance, 3 and menace, 4 and trample."

Neither of these colors really get vigilance or trample so cutting those and making it even/odd flying menace would clean up the card.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

user_938036 wrote:
2 years ago
Neither of these colors really get vigilance or trample so cutting those and making it even/odd flying menace would clean up the card.
Not vigilance, yes, but red gets trample plenty.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Venedrex
Wait, we can have titles?
Answers: 2
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Venedrex » 2 years ago

Interestingly enough, blue is allowed to have trample technically, usually only once in a *blue* moon on cards that absolutely need it like Phantasmal Dreadmaw. But for all intents and purposes blue doesn't get trample.
Epicurean, EDH without Universes Beyond.

http://nxs.wf/np748831

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”