Header Tag is not being parsed correctly

WizardMN
Answers: 131
Pronoun: he / him

Post by WizardMN » 3 years ago

In my Ephara and Karador lists I noticed that if I changed the contents of the first post (and, in the case of Karador, I didn't even change anything) and then saved it, the Header tag isn't being parsed properly. Here is the think to Ephara to illustrate what I now see instead of a Header:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=434&p=1453#p1453

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 3 years ago

It doesn't like having header nested under a Size tag.
You can put the size in the header, but not the header inside of size.
I think Size is limited so you can't nest to force a size larger than what the max is supposed to be.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

WizardMN

Feyd_Ruin wrote:
3 years ago
It doesn't like having header nested under a Size tag.
I think Size is limited so you can't nest to force a size larger than what the max is supposed to be.
You can put the size in the header, but not the header inside of size.
Is this a change? It is how I have had these threads for a long time and you can see my Gisela thread still does it that way without issue (though, I am sure it will be an issue once I save it).

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 3 years ago

It was not an intentional change from us. Size is a phpbb default tag that we don't have control over like the others. Something might have changed when we updated versions?
I've turned off max font size to see if helps. But you may just have to switch order when you next edit the post. Apologies.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

WizardMN

No problem. It looks like the order change works just fine. I was just curious on why it would have come up now.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”