Some random questions, banners, holidays, etc...

DrFunkenstein
Pronoun: he / him

Post by DrFunkenstein » 4 years ago

Back at the old site there were so many sick banners that were custom made. Asking early on if anyone volunteers for making a killer banner for myself or anyone else who requests. I can send a thank you card (give me an idea of what decks you are building and I will surprise you (don't worry, card'll be over a buck, so not jank).

Another question:
With the old site, we did an annual holiday custom card exchange. We used to get at least 10 to 15 participants, but it began to wane. Does anyone still want to do an exchange? Does the new incarnation of Bobthefunny still want to play host?

Last question:
Do we still want to have groups centered around play style, such as the Kitchen Table Finks were about casual, kitchen-table Magic, while another group can be about Story! Story! Story! and another can be about ______ (whatever common ground we can find, we can have a group around it).

Here is our chance at starting anew. We have made strives and can take what we did and add more dimensions. Stuff is about to get real...

Gaea's Regent

Post by Gaea's Regent » 4 years ago

Ah, the old sig shop. I could do a couple , but these days I don't have the time to commit to a larger project.
From Gaea grew the world, and the world was silent. From Gaea grew the world’s elves, and the world was silent no more. —Elvish teaching

:) :) :) :) :halo: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :halo: :) :cussing: :) :) :halo: :) :cussing:

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

Apologies, I overlooked this.

Avatar and Sig shops had been a ghost town for a while. If someone wants to volunteer, I'd think Community area would be best place for a thread.

I'd assume there's a good chance the holiday exchange lives on, but we'll have to see when we get there.

Most of the clans and groups areas had also become defunct. Wer have no plans for clans, but deck building or play groups could potentially work if there's enough interest.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Gaea's Regent

Post by Gaea's Regent » 4 years ago

Feyd_Ruin wrote:
4 years ago
Apologies, I overlooked this.

Avatar and Sig shops had been a ghost town for a while. If someone wants to volunteer, I'd think Community area would be best place for a thread.

I'd assume there's a good chance the holiday exchange lives on, but we'll have to see when we get there.

Most of the clans and groups areas had also become defunct. Wer have no plans for clans, but deck building or play groups could potentially work if there's enough interest.
I agree, clans are a thing from the past. We hosted a clan that left Sally for excessive moderation (ha!) but it also died out. Or they moved to Discord, IDK.
From Gaea grew the world, and the world was silent. From Gaea grew the world’s elves, and the world was silent no more. —Elvish teaching

:) :) :) :) :halo: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :halo: :) :cussing: :) :) :halo: :) :cussing:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”