Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Today's Challenge:
Shamans

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
netn10 75 (+3)
void_nothing 66 (+4)
JovialJovian 59 (+4)
dyd 55 (+2)
bravelion83 52 (+0)
Riria 49 (+3)
haywire 42
TheAmericanSpirit 11
Venedrex 7
MonoRedMage 7
tempoEDH 3
Legend 2
.::Note of the Day::.

@dangerousdice in the future please state the contestants you want to vote for, not the card names.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
One-mana legendary creatures
dangerousdice wrote:
3 years ago
writhing soil, forge pest

alfie, paladin of paperwork ::W::
legendary artifact creature - clue spirit knight
flying
::2::, Sacrifice this artifact: Draw a card.
1/1
if i win: universes beyond the owl house (or warlocks)
dyd wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: netn10, JovialJovian

Granxeula, Skyclave Cancrix u
Legendary Creature - Crab
Ward — Mill ten cards (Whenever this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability an opponent controls, counter it unless that player puts the top ten cards of their library into their graveyard.)
Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, each opponent mills five cards. This ability triggers only once each turn.
0/3

IIW: Narcolepsy :sleepy:
bravelion83 wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: Riria, void_nothing

Void Wanderer B
Legendary Creature — Vampire (R)
As an additional cost to cast Void Wanderer, discard your hand or pay 4.
Flying
1, Discard a card: Put a +1/+1 counter on Void Wanderer. It gains haste and deathtouch until end of turn.
3/3

IIW: three-colored Command
netn10 wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: void_nothing, Riria

The Prodigy 1
Legendary Creature - Shapeshifter (Mythic)
If The Prodigy is in your command zone, you may have a sideboard.
Whenever you cast a lesson or learn, draw a card.
3WUBRG: Learn fifteen times.
1/1

IIW: Vehicle in Strixhaven.
Venedrex wrote:
3 years ago
Votes: JovialJovian, dyd

Ret, the Twisted Seer
Legendary Creature - Horror Wizard (U)
: Scry X, then mill X cards.
Delirium — If there are four or more card types among cards in your graveyard, creatures your opponents control get -1/-0.
His visions always lead to madness.
1/1

IIW: Planeswalkers
void_nothing wrote:
3 years ago

Klebi the Seedgatherer G
Legendary Creature - Elf Druid (R)
Forestwalk
1G, T: Create a token that's a copy of target Forest or Plant you control.
1/1

IIW: Sets of seven or eight
kwanyeegor-ii wrote:
3 years ago
riria void_nothing
JovialJovian wrote:
3 years ago
votes: dyd, netn10

Calus, the Carver G
Legendary Creature - Human Artificer (R)
X, T, Sacrifice a Forest: Create a token that's a copy of target permanent card in your graveyard, except the token is a green Artifact in addition to its other colors and types and has defender if it's a creature.
0/2

IIW: Elder things
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Votes: JovialJovian, Venedrex

Shamrock Leprechaun 1g
Creature - Faerie Shaman
When ~ enters the battlefield, create a Gold token for each color among permanents you control.
ggg, t: Look at the top three cards of your library. You may exile one of them. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order. You may play lands and creature spells from among cards exiled this way for as long as they remain exiled.
"Far better than a single pot of gold, if I say so myself."
1/4

bravelion83
Back to fighting monsters

Post by bravelion83 » 3 years ago

Votes: Venedrex, void_nothing

King of the Pack 4GG
Creature — Elf Shaman (R)
Vigilance
King of the Pack's power and toughness are each equal to the number of cards in your hand plus the number of cards you own in exile.
1, T: Choose one —
• Draw a card.
• Exile a card from your hand or graveyard.
*/*

IIW: party
Author of the MCC Guidelines and FAQ. | Thanks to all that have provided feedback about the March MCC. You can find the results in this post.

For my projects (Jeff Lionheart, "One pierced heart, two mindful horns", republished articles from my series "The Lion's Lair", and custom sets), see Leo's content index (Last updated on April 25th 2024 - Added TLL #5).
After I'm done republishing my articles I want to reprise the series focusing it more on editing, wording, and templating. Suggest potential future article topics here.
My CCCG Resume (Updated on May 2nd 2024, including Jun 2024 in advance)
Show
Hide
Blue = MTGSalvation Green = MTGNexus
MCC - Winner (9): Oct 2014, Apr Nov 2017, Jan 2018, Apr Jun 2019, Jan Mar 2022, Apr 2023 || Host (31): Dec 2014, Apr Jul Aug Dec 2015, Mar Jul Aug Oct 2016, Feb Jul 2017, Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) Oct 2019, Jan Jun 2020 Apr Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2023, Mar Jun 2024 || Judge (59): every month from Nov 2014 to Nov 2016 except Oct 2015, every month from Feb to Jul 2017 except Apr 2017, then Oct 2017, May Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), every month from Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) to Feb 2020, May Jun 2020, Mar Apr Sep Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar May Jun Sep Dec 2023, Jan Mar Jun 2024
CCL - Winner (4): Jul 2016 (tied with Flatline), May 2017, Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Jun 2021 (tied with slimytrout) || Host (5): Feb 2015, Mar Apr May Jun 2016
DCC - Winner (4): Mar 2015 (tied with Piar), Feb Apr 2022, Apr 2024 || Host (16): May Oct 2015, Jan 2016, Jun Sep Dec 2021, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2023, Mar Jun 2024

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 3 years ago

votes: Venedrex, bravelion83

Invoke the Elements XURG
Tribal Sorcery - Shaman (R)
This spell costs 1 less to cast for each Shaman you control.
Invoke the Elements deals X damage to each creature, each planeswalker, and each player. Permanents damaged this way don't untap during their controllers' next untap step.
Create X 1/1 red Elemental Shaman creature tokens.

IIW: your local folklore

netn10

Post by netn10 » 3 years ago

Votes: bravelion83, dyd

Witherbloom Whisper-Bearer BG
Creature - Dryad Shaman (Rare)
Whenever a Swamp is tapped for mana, each player loses 1 life.
Whenever a Forest is tapped for mana, you gain 1 life.
"I hear the marshes crying for help. They will be heard."
2/2

IIW: Ward.

Venedrex
Wait, we can have titles?
Answers: 2

Post by Venedrex » 3 years ago

Votes: void_nothing, JovialJovian

Frostheart Shaman
Snow Creature - Elephant Shaman (U)
Vigilance
, : Tap target creature with mana value less than or equal to the number of snow permanents you control. That creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.
3/3

IIW: Paladins
Epicurean, EDH without Universes Beyond.

http://nxs.wf/np748831

kwanyeegor-ii

Post by kwanyeegor-ii » 3 years ago

dyd venedrex
畫龍點睛

I'm a simple Magic player since several years ago from China. Now I live in New Jersey.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Akoum Earthshaker 1RR
Creature - Human Shaman Ally (U)
T: Akoum Earthshaker deals 2 damage to any target without flying. Activate this ability only if you control three or more Allies.
T: Destroy target land. Activate this ability only if you control seven or more Allies.
2/1

IIW: Prophecy
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”