The CCL Discussion Thread

Lorn Asbord Schutta
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Lorn Asbord Schutta » 1 month ago

We have a total of eight participants across both sign ups in May, so the next round will be a top 6, instead of top 8.

Komandon
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Komandon » 1 month ago

I'm going to work on critiquing now. But I noticed no one else posted ones. If we done get enough top 3 how does that work?

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Post by Lorn Asbord Schutta » 1 month ago

Komandon wrote:
1 month ago
I'm going to work on critiquing now. But I noticed no one else posted ones. If we done get enough top 3 how does that work?
If the ratio of critiques and - especially - top 3's to number of participants in given round will be low, first there will be an extension. It is hard to give specific treshhold, as it is resultant between number of posted critiques and time already spent on the round - the longer the round drags, the lower aforementioned ratio becomes acceptable - but something akin to less then a half players posting top 3's within the current deadline would certainly merit an extension.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Post by Lorn Asbord Schutta » 4 weeks ago

The round 3 is up! I want to thank all the players for the last-minute inlflux of critiques and top 3.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Post by Lorn Asbord Schutta » 3 weeks ago

And somewhat late, but congratulations to our April winner, @KB52665!

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127

Post by void_nothing » 2 weeks ago

I will be hosting the CCL in June, and the first round will be available in a couple of days. Thinking ahead, however, is anyone interested at this time in hosting in July?
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor

Post by void_nothing » 1 week ago

June's round 1 will be up later today.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Post by Lorn Asbord Schutta » 1 week ago

Be sure to check the May final poll! Certainly vote and if you have time and any thoughts regarding the designs, share them by commenting in the linked thread.

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor

Post by void_nothing » 1 week ago

June's CCL round 2 is up, and keep in mind you can enter this round even if you didn't enter round 1!

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Post by Lorn Asbord Schutta » 4 days ago

May, like April, goes to @KB52665. Congratulations once again and keep up with successful designs.

AnotherAlias
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by AnotherAlias » 3 hours ago

Ink-Treader wrote:
3 hours ago
That's cute flavor, though it begs a question about what's in the spellbook.
The spellbook is used by three other cards from Alchemy: Wilds of Eldraine. I probably should have put what is in that spellbook with my submission. (The cards which utilize the spellbook are Drover of the Swine, Porcine Portent // Lend a Ham, and Swine Rebellion.)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”