Chain of Creature Types Game

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 4 years ago

Hallucinogenus 4B
Creature - Nightmare Fungus Frog
When ~ enters the battlefield, you lose all poison counters and create a X/X black Nightmare creature token where X is the number of counters you lost this way. That token has "When this creature leaves the battlefield, you get a number of poison counters equal to its power".
4/4

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Anurid Earthmover 4GG
Creature - Frog Beast
Anurid Earthmover can't be blocked by more than one creature.
Discard a land card: Anurid Earthmover gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
When Anurid Earthmover dies, exile it with a pit counter on it and return all land cards from your graveyard to your hand. You have no maximum hand size for as long as Anurid Earthmover is exiled with a pit counter on it.
5/5
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 4 years ago

Riptide Primoc 1UR
Creature - Mutant Bird Beast
Flying
When ~ enters the battlefield, or you gain control of it, ~ deals damage to you equal to the number of cards in your hand.
Whenever a player draws their second card each turn, that player gains control of ~.
It hungers for knowledge.
4/4

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Daru Metabolist 2WW
Creature - Human Cleric Mutant
W: Daru Metabolist gets -1/+2 until end of turn.
Face-down permanents are enchantments and have "At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain 1 life." (They're no longer creatures.)
Morph WW
3/2
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Ro, Who Sings to the Furnace 3RR
Legendary Creature - Cleric Horror
Artifact creatures have haste.
Each artifact is an artifact creature with power and toughness each equal to it's converted mana cost.
Change the text of each Equipment by replacing "Equipped creature" with "This creature"
4/4

dyd
Randomancer

Obnoxious Deformation 3b
Creature - Horror Mutant
Evolve
As long as ~ has an odd number of +1/+1 counters on it, switch its power and toughness.
0/4

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Fateflayer Baroness 2WW
Creature - Angel Horror
Flying
You can't cast nonenchantment spells.
5/5

dyd
Randomancer

Archbaron of Clouds 5wub
Creature - Angel Noble
Flying, Lifelink
Creatures with flying your opponents control can't block creatures without flying.
Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, that player reveals their hand and you may play a card from their hand without paying its mana cost.
7/7

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Kotarin Wit 3U
Creature - Cat Noble
Protection from Artificers
Whenever Kotarin Wit attacks or blocks, you may reveal one or two instant cards from your hand. Add C for each card you revealed in this way. Spend this mana only to cast instant spells. If you revealed two cards in this way, draw a card.
1/3

dyd
Randomancer

Eighth Life
Creature - Cat Spirit
Protections from Mice and Rats.
~ can't be blocked except by Hounds or Spirits.
"Be careful, little kitty. You only have one left."
1/1

FoilSquared
Good evening, 47...
Pronoun: she / her

Post by FoilSquared » 4 years ago

Secluded Spirit B
Creature - Spirit Rogue
Secluded Spirit can't be blocked except by Humans.
1/1
EDH:
BTergrid, God of Fright // Tergrid's LanternB

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Flamekin Sapper 2R
Creature - Elemental Rogue
First strike
When Flamekin Sapper enters the battlefield, destroy up to one target creature with defender.
Flamekin Sapper can't block.
2/2

dyd
Randomancer

Qombuz, the Worldflame rrrrr
Legendary Creature - Elemental God
~ can't attack or block unless three or more damage have been dealt to your opponents this turn.
Other red creatures you control get +1/+0.
Grandeur – Discard another card named Qombuz, the Worldflame: Target creature or planeswalker deals damage equal to its power or loyalty to itself and its controller.
5/5

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Ilharg the Cityshaker 5RG
Legendary Creature - Boar God
First strike, trample, hexproof
Whenever Ilharg the Cityshaker attacks, you may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. It's a 6/6 red and green Boar creature with first strike, trample, and hexproof in addition to its other types.
If this spell would be countered or Ilharg would leave the battlefield, put it on the bottom of its owner's library instead.
6/6

dyd
Randomancer

Pigdeon 3rw
Creature - Boar Bird
Flying, Trample
When ~ dies, destroy target non-basic tapped land.
"I'm afraid a scarecrow won't be enough."
4/4

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Abyss Swine 3BRG
Creature - Boar Demon
Whenever ~ attacks, each player sacrifices a permanent.
Whenever a player sacrifices a creature, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.
Whenever a player sacrifices a land, draw a card.
4/4

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Rakshasa Foestalker 1BG
Creature - Cat Demon
Menace
At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain 1 life. Each opponent with ten or more cards in their graveyard loses 1 life. If you have ten or more cards in your graveyard, put a +1/+1 counter on Rakshasa Foestalker.
2/2

dyd
Randomancer

Mosspard
Creature - Cat Plant
Landfall - Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may pay . If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Mosspard.
1/1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Eager Mossdog 3G
Creature - Plant Hound
G, Put Eager Mossdog on the bottom of its owner's library: Destroy target artifact or enchantment.
3/3

dyd
Randomancer

Bonechaser Bones 2bb
Creature - Hound Skeleton
Menace
Recover 1b (When a creature is put into your graveyard from the battlefield, you may pay 1b. If you do, return this card from your graveyard to your hand. Otherwise, exile this card.)
3/3

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Skeletal Werewolf 2B
Creature - Werewolf Skeleton
Trample
When Skeletal Werewolf dies, exile it with a claw counter on it.
Whenever a Wolf or Werewolf you control deals combat damage to a player, if Skeletal Werewolf is exiled with a claw counter on it, return Skeletal Werewolf to the battlefield tapped.
3/1

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Wren's Run Outcast 2GG
Creature - Elf Werewolf
G, T: ~ fights another target creature. If that creature is an Elf and dies this turn, transform ~.
Scarred by the beast, he can never rejoin his people, but neither has the pack yet accepted him.
3/3
-----
Wren's Run Ravager
GCreature - Werewolf Elemental
Trample
When this creature transforms into ~, create a 2/2 green Wolf creature token for each creature that died this turn.
Wolf and other Werewolf creatures you control get +1/+1 and have trample.
Whenever a nontoken Elf dies, create a 2/2 green Wolf creature token.
5/5

dyd
Randomancer

Heralds of Zendikar 2gg
Creature - Elemental Elf Druid
Multikicker 1g (You may pay an additional 1g any number of times as you cast this spell.)
Reach, vigilance
When ~ enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 green Elf creature token with "t: Untap target basic land" for each time it was kicked.
A new generation of animists is awakening through Nissa's silent example.
2/4

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Woodlore Fools 2R
Creature - Goblin Druid
Lands with two or more basic land types lose all land types.
Creatures lose landwalk.
3/1

dyd
Randomancer

Izmagnus Flectomancer ur
Creature - Goblin Wizard
(u/r)(u/r)(u/r), t: Swap the text of two target instant and/or sorcery spells that both have a single target or both have no targets. (Spells with only illegal targets will be countered.)
"Splendid! Now, tell me again... why would anyone want to do this?" - Ral Zarek
2/2

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”