The Mana Cost Game

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!
Pronoun: he / him

Post by JovialJovian » 4 years ago

Select For Analysis (U/P)(U/B)(B/P)(B/R)(R/P)
Sorcery
Choose target artifact and target creature.
If U was spent to cast ~, create a token that's a copy of the chosen artifact.
If B was spent to cast ~, the chosen creature gets -3/-3 until end of turn.
If R was spent to cast ~, destroy the chosen artifact.

Next: (2/U)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Aetherlysis {2/U}
Instant
Counter target spell with hybrid mana in its mana cost.
Cycling {2/U}

Next: BR
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 4 years ago

Flame Kill BR
Instant (U)
Exile target creature if it doesn't have fire or a skeleton in it's art.

Next: Card with no mana cost

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 4 years ago

Thunderstorm Elemental
(Red) Creature — Elemental
Trample
Dash XRR (You may cast this spell for its dash cost. If you do, it gains haste, and it's returned from the battlefield to its owner's hand at the beginning of the next end step.)
When Thunderstorm Elemental enters the battlefield, it deals 1 damage to each of up to X target creatures.
3/2

Next:

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 4 years ago

Earthen Golem 1
Artifact Creature - Golem
Trample
As an additional cost to cast ~, sacrifice any number of lands.
~ enters the battlefield with two +1/+1 counters on it for each land sacrificed as it was cast.
0/0

Next: Split card 2UB//1BG

Pygyzy

Post by Pygyzy » 4 years ago

Cruisin' 2ub
Sorcery
Destroy target creature. It's controller reveals their library, and puts all creatures with the same name into their graveyard. They shuffle afterwards.
"We've been looking for you."
//
Bruisin' 1bg
Instant
Exile target creature card and all creatures with the same name from target opponent's graveyard. They lose life equal to the total combined converted mana cost of the exiled cards.
Aftermath
"I see you wanna do this the hard way."

Next

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Kozilek's Fist CCCCCC
Creature - Eldrazi
Hexproof from multicolored, haste
CCC: Kozilek's Fist gains double strike and deathtouch until end of turn. Activate this ability only if it's your turn.
CCC: Kozilek's Fist gains indestructible and lifelink until end of turn. Activate this ability only if it's not your turn.
5/5

Next: 4GU
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Pygyzy

Post by Pygyzy » 3 years ago

Ruin Creeper 4UG
Creature — Elemental Plant
Defender
T: Put a bind counter on target creature blocked by Ruin Creeper. (Creatues with bind counters on them don't untap during their controller's untap step.)
T: Target opponent sacrifices a creature with a bind counter on it. They search their library for a creature card with converted mana equal to the sacrificed creature's minus 1. They shuffle afterwards.
2/6

Next: XXX

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 3 years ago

Electrified Advancement XXX
Artifact (R)
Electrified Advancement enters the battlefield with X charge counters on it.
When Electrified Advancement enters the battlefield, create a colorless 2/2 Construct artifact creature token for each charge counter on it.
Artifact creatures you control get +X/+X, where X is the number of charge counters on Electrified Advancement.

some numbers because I find my self keep having to re-work it out:
- at X = 1, this costs , grants +1/+1, and creates one token at 3/3 (total power 3)
- at X = 2, this costs , grants +2/+2, and creates two tokens at 4/4 (total power 8)
- at X = 3, this costs , grants +3/+3, and creates three tokens at 5/5 (total power 15)
- at X = 4, this costs , grants +4/+4, and creates four tokens at 6/6 (total power 24)

Next: 1WBG

Daylit
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Daylit » 3 years ago

Spring in Indatha 1WBG
Enchantment (U)
Whenever this enchantment enters the battlefield, return target creature from your graveyard to the battlefield.
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield, if it was returned from your graveyard or cast from your graveyard, you may gain life equal to that creature's toughness

Next: WWW

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Brothers in Cause WWW
Enchantment
When Brothers in Cause enters the battlefield, create three 1/1 white Soldier creature tokens.
WWW, Sacrifice three Soldiers: Create three 2/2 white Knight creature tokens with first strike.
WWW, Sacrifice three Knights: You gain 20 life.

Next: 2BR

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Fear the Horde 2br
Enchantment
When ~ enters the battlefield, amass 2.
Whenever an Army you control attacks, you may pay any amount of mana. Until end of turn, that Army gets +1/+0 until end of turn for each r paid and gains afflict X, where X is the amount of b paid.

Next: 3(g/w)(g/w)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Ghastbark Dignitary 3{G/W}{G/W}
Creature - Treefolk Shaman
Whenever Ghastbark Dignitary enters the battlefield or dies, create a 2/4 green and white Treefolk Warrior creature token and draw a card.
0/2

Next: 6UU

chochky

Post by chochky » 3 years ago

Icethrone Seneschal 6UU
Snow Creature - Skeleton Advisor Noble
Hexproof
When Icethrone Seneschal enters the battlefield, tap all nonsnow creatures you don't control, then you become the monarch.
Cycling S (S, Discard this card: Draw a card.)
3/4

Next: {R/W}B

dyd
Randomancer

Poisonblade Thug {R/W}B
Creature - Azra Assassin
First strike, deathtouch
Revolt - ~ has +2/+0 as long as a permanent you controlled left the battlefield this turn.
0/2

Next:

chochky

Post by chochky » 3 years ago

Legion of Yawgmoth 5
Creature - Horror Army
Indestructible
Whenever you cast a spell with in its mana cost, choose one:
. Draw two cards.
. Exile target permanent.
. Create a 3/3 colorless Horror artifact creature token that's all colors.
5/5

Next: BBB

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Underworld Gambit BBB
Sorcery
Each opponent discards a card at random. Choose a player at random, then put a random creature card from that player's graveyard onto the battlefield under your control.

Next: RW

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 3 years ago

Angelstrike RW
Instant
Kicker 4W
Angelstrike deals 2 damage to any target and you gain 2 life.
If Angelstrike was kicked, create a 4/4 white Angel creature token with flying and vigilance.

Next: 4G

dyd
Randomancer

Drag Through the Dirt 4G
Sorcery
Choose one or more:
- Destroy target artifact.
- Destroy target enchantment.
- Destroy target creature with flying.

Next: uurr

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Hulking Sage UURR
Creature - Yeti Wizard
Hexproof from instants
1: Target creature gains haste until end of turn.
T: Draw a card.
3/3

Next: B

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

Baron's Charm B
Instant (C)
Chose one —
• Target player loses 1 life, and you gain 1 life.
• Target vampire creature you control gains lifelink until end of turn.
• Return target vampire or spirit creature card from your graveyard to your hand.

Next: 2GR
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Thunderduel 2RG
Enchantment
Whenever you cast a noncreature spell for the first time in a turn, you may have target creature you control fight target creature you don't control.
Whenever a creature an opponent controls dies, if a creature you control dealt damage to it this turn, return target noncreature card from your graveyard to your hand.

Next: WWB

Henlock

Post by Henlock » 3 years ago

Crumbs for the Poor wwb
Sorcery (r)
Exile target nonland, nontoken permanent. Its controller creates a Food token.
Deaw a card.

Next 6w

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 3 years ago

Heliod's Attendant 6W
Enchantment Creature - Archon
Flying
Other creatures you control get +X/+X, where X is your devotion to white.
4/4

Next: GGWUU

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Commandment of the Realm 6W
Sorcery - Serra's
You may put an enchantment card from your hand or graveyard onto the battlefield. It gains "At the beginning of your upkeep, reveal the top three cards of your library. You may put an Angel card from among them onto the battlefield and the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order."

EDIT: Sarnathed!

Ride of the Sigil-Bearers GGWUU
Enchantment
Exalted
Whenever a creature you control attacks alone, put a deed counter on Ride of the Sigil-Bearers and until the beginning of your next turn, damage that would reduce your life total to less than the number of deed counters on Ride of the Sigil-Bearers reduces it to the number of deed counters instead.
You have hexproof from converted mana cost equal to or less than the number of deed counters on Ride of the Sigil-Bearers.

Next: UUUU

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”