Tymna and Ravos - Cleric Tribal

NZB2323
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by NZB2323 » 4 years ago

Decklist

Commanders 2

Approximate Total Cost:

Clerics is a fun, casual tribe, but also can be powerful. There are a lot of evasive creatures to draw with Tymna and creatures with ETB effects that can be cast, scarified and then brought back to the hand with Ramos.
Current Decks
rg Morophon, the infinite Kavu Eowyn, human tribal Legolas, voltron control Wb Tymna/Ravos cleric tribal Neheb, Chicago Bulls tribal Ug Edric pauper

Retired Decks
Edgar Markov Kaalia, angel board wipes Ghen, prison Captain Sisay Ub Nymris, draw go Sarulf, voltron control Niv-Mizzet, combo Winota Sidisi, Zombie Tribal

Tags:

NZB2323
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by NZB2323 » 4 years ago

Evasive creatures for Tymna:
Creatures that are good to recur with Ravos:
Sacrifice Outlets:
Lifegain Synergy:
Cleric Tribal:
Arena Rector and Academy Rector can grab some of the powerful planeswalkers and enchantments, but unfortunately they can't be recurred with Ravos because they get exiled. There are a lot of good cards that I could add to this list that cost 3 mana or 5 mana, but I try and limit those cards because that's how much my commanders cost.
Current Decks
rg Morophon, the infinite Kavu Eowyn, human tribal Legolas, voltron control Wb Tymna/Ravos cleric tribal Neheb, Chicago Bulls tribal Ug Edric pauper

Retired Decks
Edgar Markov Kaalia, angel board wipes Ghen, prison Captain Sisay Ub Nymris, draw go Sarulf, voltron control Niv-Mizzet, combo Winota Sidisi, Zombie Tribal

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”