Captain Sisay - 80%

NZB2323
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by NZB2323 » 4 years ago

Decklist

Commander 1

Approximate Total Cost:

I call this an 80% deck because it had no infinite combos but it can usually defeat 75% decks and has a MLD combo of Linvala, Keeper of Silence or Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite + Nature's Revolt or Kamahl, Fist of Krosa. The combo would be better with Living Plane, but I'm not spending that much on a card which is also why this list doesn't have Gaea's Crandle. I should probably spend the money to get a Wooded Bastion, but mana has never really been a problem in this deck with all the ramp.

My favorite combo is probably Vivien, Champion of the Wilds with Seedborn Muse, especially with Captain Sisay in play. Being able to instantly grab any legendary creature and play it at instant speed during each opponent's turn is awesome.

Urza's Ruinous Blast can be a one-sided board wipe, depending on what my opponents have, and that's usually the first card I search for.

What do you guys think?
Current Decks
rg Morophon, the infinite Kavu Eowyn, human tribal Legolas, voltron control Wb Tymna/Ravos cleric tribal Neheb, Chicago Bulls tribal Ug Edric pauper

Retired Decks
Edgar Markov Kaalia, angel board wipes Ghen, prison Captain Sisay Ub Nymris, draw go Sarulf, voltron control Niv-Mizzet, combo Winota Sidisi, Zombie Tribal

Tags:

Return to “Decklists”