LULU WILL KILL YOU

Igzex
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Igzex » 1 year ago

You've Made A Terrible Decision, Haven't You?

Lulu and the devil in her mirror(2)

Grave Defilement (3)

Approximate Total Cost:

Do not let Lulu's heavenly and adorable appearance fool you. Her Inner Demon is a Ruthless Knave. This Shattered Angel Damns the Innocent Blood under the pretense of being a religious figure. A False Prophet that extorts her followers with the fear of Catastrophe that Lulu herself has already secretly orchestrated. There is no escape, and there will be No Mercy. The landscape will be red with all this blood on the snow. This Angel of Suffering will enact Vengeance upon those who make the mistake of trying to expose this Merciless Executioner. Best to stay clear of this Demon of Dark Schemes lest you be sent off in a very Disturbed Burial...

Probably one of the hardest decks I ever had to build. This is more for making the table laugh at your card choices than it is winning but who knows, while they're guard is down maybe you can spam recursion on your sac creatures and extort the table to death I guess, or get an arrogant player to forget that Criminal Past gives Lulu menace and the lethal commander swing or something?

Tags:

BaronCappuccino
Answers: 1
Pronoun: he / him

Post by BaronCappuccino » 1 year ago

Is Lulu the Pheldagryff of the next generation? The card appeals to me for the same reason - the cuteness. I dabbled in brewing Lulu before settling on Baeloth, but I never considered going Orzhov. All my efforts were Selesnya or Azorius. I couldn't make them click. You get two thumbs up from me for making Lulu happen.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”