Jalira, Master Polymorphist

cryogen
GΘΔ†
Pronoun: he / him

Post by cryogen » 3 years ago

A casual, "let's roll the dice and see what we polymorph into" deck, the general theme is a random assortment of creatures, a minor theft theme (to sac other people's creatures rather than my own), and only running permanents, because why not.

Sheldon wrote:You're the reason we can't have nice things.

MeowZeDung
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by MeowZeDung » 3 years ago

I've tried to make Jalira work once or twice, and I'll probably do it again. I'm surprised you went the "chaos" route. I always felt the way to go was to run some non-creature token production, Polymorph effects for redundancy apart from Jalira, and some bonker fatties. How does it play out for you with the "hope I don't hit Merchant of Secrets" route? I guess it could lead to some nutty games not having any clue what might flip.
Kykar primer and other active decks (click!)

cryogen
GΘΔ†
Pronoun: he / him

Post by cryogen » 3 years ago

MeowZeDung wrote:
3 years ago
I've tried to make Jalira work once or twice, and I'll probably do it again. I'm surprised you went the "chaos" route. I always felt the way to go was to run some non-creature token production, Polymorph effects for redundancy apart from Jalira, and some bonker fatties. How does it play out for you with the "hope I don't hit Merchant of Secrets" route? I guess it could lead to some nutty games not having any clue what might flip.
I've had some interesting games where I was able to get a Theft engine going and built up a board presence. Overall, I'm generally left alone to my wackiness precisely because it's so random. This was a deliberate choice, as I didn't want to make the deck more consistent by using scry effects or tokens to cheat out large beaters.
Sheldon wrote:You're the reason we can't have nice things.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”