Pronoun: she / her

Post by kateodonnell » 4 years ago

Decklist

Artifact (2)

Instant (2)

Planeswalker (1)

Commander (1)

Approximate Total Cost:

The deck normally wins with Magus of the Candelabra and Magosi the Waterveil to get infinite turns then attack with all your lands using Silvan Awakening

In order to get there put as many lands onto the battlefield as possible: Azuza, lost but seeking. Exploration, and draw off Tatyova while doing so.

Any suggestions are welcome, currently I'm looking at Jolrael. Empress of Beasts for another Silvan Awakening

Tags:

xeroxedfool
Pronoun: he / him

Post by xeroxedfool » 4 years ago

No Oracle of Mul Daya? I assume thats a budget concession.
They're both Griffith, get it?

kateodonnell
Ug, another Blue-Green deck.
Pronoun: she / her

Post by kateodonnell » 4 years ago

xeroxedfool wrote:
4 years ago
No Oracle of Mul Daya? I assume thats a budget concession.
Yeah I'll definitely put one in if I ever get one, but the price is a bit much for now.

Link
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Link » 4 years ago

Getting Tatyova out as soon as possible seems really important. I would run some more ramp effects. There are plenty to choose from: Nature's Lore, Rampant Growth, Kodama's Reach, Cultivate, Growth Spiral, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Skyshroud Claim, Grow from Ashes. I also play Gaea's Touch, but your forest count seems a bit low to justify it. The ramp spells will also serve as payoff after casting Tatyova, getting those extra lands/cards. Hour of Promise can find your Magosi and you even have some Deserts for the potential Zombie token payoff.
I also really like fetchlands in Tatyova. My budget doesn't allow for the real deal but Terramorphic Expanse, Evolving Wilds and Myriad Landscape perform quite well with Tatyova out.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”