Winota, Joiner of Forces - More Human than Human [Retired]

RowanKeltizar
Firemind
Pronoun: he / him

Post by RowanKeltizar » 3 years ago

Gotcha. Well, I've decided to simply run her in the 99. She plays very well with Aurelia and putting her in the command zone would require making too many changes to the list. I love the equipment subtheme and I don't think that is super compatible with her ability. Aurelia is such an epic and fun commander to my eyes.

I have six commander decks that I play regularly, but only about twice a week. Each deck probably sees an average of one game per week. I only play tabletop. Pretty small playgroup here in a small town.

That said, I still try to make my decks interesting to play. Consistent but with a few different avenues to victory. I want to play certain cards and build around those. I think most of my commanders lend themselves to more creative deck building. Prossh could easily be a Food Chain monster, but I've decided to lean more toward reanimator, ETBs, tokens, and LANDS etc... Food Chain is in the deck as a nuclear weapon option, but I don't actually have any tutors for it. I should update that decklist as it's very out of date on the thread. But there is little motivation as I never seem to get any replies on my threads. :\
WRBKaalia, Zenith Seeker - Certified Air Raid Material
WBElenda, the Dusk Rose - Drain and Gain
WRAurelia, the Warleader - Tokens/Equipment
URNiv-Mizzet, Parun - Controlled Burn primer
BRGHenzie, "Toolbox" Torre - Creature Feature
BRGSoul of Windgrace - Lands Matter
RGWGishath, Sun's Avatar - I'M YOUR DADDY
GWUBAtraxa, Praetors' Voice - Artifact Stax Beatdown
Budget Starter Decks
UBSygg, River Cutthroat
WU Shorikai, Genesis Engine

Tags: