[THB] Altar of the Pantheon (Deathsie)

Rumpy5897
Tuner of Jank
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Rumpy5897 » 4 years ago

I think I can hear my friend rushing to Cockatrice to jam this in his God pile.

EDH Primers (click me!)
Deck is Kill Club
Show
Hide

Mookie
Answers: 48
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mookie » 4 years ago

Manalith conditionally crossed with Pristine Talisman isn't particularly exciting, but it seems fine for limited fixing. Not sure if I'd play it in EDH over a 2-mana rock though - devotion-based decks tend to be monocolor or 2-color, which don't really need the any-color fixing. Might be good in Heliod, Sun-Crowned?

I suppose the other place for it is God tribal - if you're running all five colors, it can be pretty difficult to actually assemble enough devotion to turn any one god on. Having a card that provides devotion to all of them at the same time makes that much more achievable.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

I like the flavor of this. Increase devotion by having an altar to whatever it is you're devoted to. ^^
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Dunharrow
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Dunharrow » 4 years ago

I don't see myself playing this in Commander. A bad mana rock that makes my Nykthos slightly stronger is not exactly what I was looking for. Nykthos is already crazy strong.
The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”