[THB] Thirst for Meaning (Lucas Berthoud)

Rumpy5897
Tuner of Jank
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Rumpy5897 » 4 years ago

Get it? It's like Thirst for Knowledge, but enchantment'y! Which is fitting because Theros! Get it?

EDH Primers (click me!)
Deck is Kill Club
Show
Hide

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

not bad at all. This could see a bit of play.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Cyberium

Post by Cyberium » 4 years ago

So many ways to retrieve the discarded card, some enchantment even recur itself under conditions.

wildfire393
Answers: 1

Post by wildfire393 » 4 years ago

Thirst for Knowledge was once good enough to be restricted in Vintage. Now, granted, Vintage has a lot more artifacts, especially as pitching a moxen midgame is a lot like pitching a land, but the template here is certainly a powerful one. The immediate application is clearly something with Replenish.

Jace

Post by Jace » 4 years ago

Impressive enough to be an uncommon really. I love that we got an enchantment thirst for knowledge. The art leaves a lot to be desired though. Very digital

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

I only just now realized that this is a common. Could have some uses in the pauper format as well.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

pokken
Answers: 2

Post by pokken » 4 years ago

This card is amazing and I loves it. It should see quite a lot of play in standard if the enchantments are good enough. There're quite a few decent ones.

MIght be a Heliod deck there too! Let's hope he has a sweet enchantment interaction.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”