void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Bug-Leader Boggart R
Creature - Goblin Shaman
Ward - Pay 2 life
Other creatures with mana value 1 or less you control get +1/+1.
1/1
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 2 years ago

Mentor of Wild Magic (r/g)(r/g)
Creature - Elemental Shaman
Whenever you cast a spell, you may pay 2. If you do, create a 1/1 red and green Elemental Shaman creature token.
Shamans under its tutelage learn of and with primal magics.
2/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Rhys's Rally 2W
Instant
Creatures you control get +1/+1 until end of turn. Untap all creature tokens you control.
Retrace
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 2 years ago

Entreat the Groves xxggg
Instant
Create X X/5 green Treefolk creature tokens with reach and trample.
Miracle xgg

lookingupanddown

Defensive Instincts 1GW
Instant
Creatures you control get +0/+X until end of turn, where X is the greatest power among creatures you control.
The best defense is a good offense.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Deep-Meditation Soulstoke 3RR
Creature - Elemental Shaman
First strike, defender
At the beginning of each end step, if Deep-Meditation Soulstoke has toughness greater than its power, search your library for a sorcery card, reveal it, and put it into your hand, then shuffle.
5/1

dyd
Randomancer

Wake Up (g/u)
Instant
Until your next end step, target creature can attack as though it didn't have defender.
Fuse
///(split)///
Smell the Coffee 1(u/r)
Instant
Untap target creature and switch its power and toughness until end of turn.
Fuse

lookingupanddown

Phalanx Battlement 5
Artifact Creature - Wall (U)
First strike, defender
5, : Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control. This ability costs 2 less to activate if you control more creatures than Phalanx Battlement's toughness.
2/6

dyd
Randomancer

Chatterburst 3g
Sorcery
Create a 1/1 green Squirrel creature token.
For each name among tokens you control, create a token that's a copy of a token you control with that name.

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 2 years ago

Menagerie Engine 4
Artifact
2, T: Choose a color and a creature type that hasn't been noted for a permanent you control named Menagerie Engine. Create a 2/2 creature token of the chosen color and type, then note that type.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Heart of the Maverick W
Instant
Target creature gains lifelink until end of turn. It gets +1/+1 until end of turn for each creature on the battlefield that doesn't share a creature type with it.
Forestcycling 2

dyd
Randomancer

Mr. Squarepants rgw
Legendary Creature - Sponge
At the beginning of each upkeep, create a Food token.
3/3

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 2 years ago

Haunted Oven 3
Artifact (R)
When Haunted Oven enters the battlefield, create a Food token.
Whenever you sacrifice a Food, create a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying.

lookingupanddown

Double post
Show
Hide
Lord of the Open Skies 2UUU
Creature - Bird Avatar
Flying
Other creatures you control with flying get +1/+1.
At the beginning of your end step, you may pay 3WW. If you do, create a 0/0 white Elemental creature token with flying, then put X +1/+1 counters on it, where X is the amount of life you gained this turn.
5/5
Last edited by lookingupanddown 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

lookingupanddown

Lord of the Open Skies 2UUU
Creature - Bird Avatar
Flying
Other creatures you control with flying get +1/+1.
At the beginning of your end step, you may pay 3WW. If you do, create a 0/0 white Elemental creature token with flying, then put X +1/+1 counters on it, where X is the amount of life you gained this turn.
5/5

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Ritual of the Seasons G
Sorcery
You may sacrifice an Elemental. When you do, target creature gets +4/+4 and gains trample until end of turn.
You may sacrifice an Elemental. When you do, you gain 8 life.
You may sacrifice an Elemental. When you do, add four mana of any one color. Until end of turn, you don't lose this mana as steps and phases end.
You may sacrifice an Elemental. When you do, destroy up to one target artifact and one target enchantment.

dyd
Randomancer

Manifestation of the Roil (u/r)(r/g)(g/u)
Creature - Elemental
Trample
Ward 1
Replicate 3 (When you cast this spell, copy it for each time you paid its replicate cost. Copies become tokens.)
2/3

lookingupanddown

One Man Army 2GW
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Whenever a spell or ability puts a +1/+1 counter or ability counter on enchanted creature, put a counter of that type on each creature you control that shares a name with it.
4U: Create a token that's a copy of enchanted creature. This ability costs 4 less to activate if you control three or more creatures that share a name with enchanted creature.

dyd
Randomancer

Open the Pet Refuge 2GW
Sorcery
Choose Cat, Dog, Frog, Hamster, Rabbit, or Turtle. Create four 1/1 green and white creature tokens of the chosen type.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 2 years ago

Pet Sanctuary 3
Artifact (U)
At the beginning of combat on your turn, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control that's a cat, dog, bird, frog, hamster, rabbit, or turtle.
At the beginning of your end step, populate. (Create a token that's a copy of a creature token you control.)
, , Sacrifice Pet Sanctuary: Cats, dogs, birds, frogs, hamsters, rabbits, and turtles you control phase out. (Treat them and anything attached to them as though they don't exist until your next turn.)

dyd
Randomancer

Fable of the Race 2g
Enchantment – Saga
I - Create a 2/1 red Rabbit creature token with haste.
II - Create a 1/3 blue Turtle creature token with defender.
III - This turn, each creature you control assigns combat damage equal to its toughness rather than its power and can attack as though it didn't have defender.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 2 years ago

Turtle Formation 3U
Instant
Untap each creature you control. They get +0/+4 and gain vigilance until end of turn.
Channel1U, Discard Turtle Formation: Create a 1/3 blue Turtle creature token with defender.

lookingupanddown

Tail Smash W
Instant
Tail Smash deals damage to target creature or planeswalker equal to the number of creatures you control with toughness 3 or greater.
Draw a card.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Sunken Sentinels 4G
Creature - Elemental Beast
Deathtouch
When Sunken Sentinels enters the battlefield, create a 1/4 white Elemental Sculpture creature token with vigilance, a 1/5 blue Elemental Reflection creature token with ward 2, and a 1/6 black Elemental Nightmare creature token with "T, Sacrifice this creature: Add C and draw a card."
1/3

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”