Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
spacemonaut wrote:
1 year ago
Bedrid 1B
Enchantment — Aura (U)
Kicker
Enchant creature
When Bedrid enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, tap enchanted creature.
Whenever enchanted creature becomes untapped, put two -1/-1 counters on it.

IIW: legend of zelda
I enjoy this Bubble Snare/Brink of Disaster kind of thing. I might move the generic cost to the kicker since the base card isn't that strong, I think. There's something as well to be said that this triggers on untapping rather than tapping (which is far, far more common). Punishing attacking after the fact vs. punishing it immediately lowers the power level here significantly. Worth asking why it's this way (obviously the current wording prevents this from being 1UB Disfigure since they have to untap first), but I'm open to hearing thoughts on that.
honestly i 100% didn't even think of doing that. i liked the thought of the guy getting worse when he has to get up from bed and went from there, but the guy getting worse when he has to do work makes way more sense and i like that much more!

Megiddo
MEG
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Megiddo » 1 year ago

i don't know what i was thinking, but I didn't make the connection that "bedrid" would mean somebody who is bedridden.
MEG

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 1 year ago

i went for that antiquated terminology cred, it always sounds cooler

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 1 year ago

Can you be anything-ridden other than bedridden? Are there other riddenings?

Heart Container W
Enchantment- Aura (U)
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +0/+2
When enchanted creature would die, instead exile it and Heart Container, then return the creature to the battlefield under its owner's control at the beginning of the next end step.

IIW: Red reanimation

Sporegorger_Dragon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 1 year ago

Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Guilt-ridden, worm-ridden, pest-ridden etc, although I believe it's quite a different etymology and it's not related to bedridden in any way.

EDIT: I tried to resist, but...

Kalle Demos, Forest Parasite
3{B}{G}{U}
Legendary Creature - Plant Horror {M}
When Kalle Demos, Forest Parasite enters the battlefield, exile target creature or planeswalker you don't control until Kalle Demos leaves the battlefield.
Kalle Demos gets +1/+1 for each land you control.
1/1

Universes Within Version: Kyr-Dul, Fragrance-Trap Nepenthes

Boko Baba
{B}{G}{U}
Creature - Plant (U)
When Boko Baba enters the battlefield, exile another target creature. At the beginning of the next end step, return that card to the battlefield under its owner's control with a -1/-1 counter on it.
3/4

Universes Within: Picky Pitcher-Plant

Deku Baba
3{G}{G}{G}
Creature - Plant (U)
Devour 1
When Deku Baba enters the battlefield, it fights up to one target creature you don't control.
4/5

Universes Within: Goregorger Nepenthes

IIW: A card that makes Food in blue or red
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Juancu

Post by Juancu » 1 year ago

Empty Bottle 2
Artifact (R)
T; If Empty Bottle has no card attached to it, exile target card you milled this turn.
T: Until end of turn, you may cast a card in exile attached to Empty Bottle.
If you would lose the game and a fairy card is attached to Empty Bottle, put that card in your graveyard, and your life total becomes 3.

IIW: tsundere or yandere

Megiddo
MEG

Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
1 year ago
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Guilt-ridden, worm-ridden, pest-ridden etc, although I believe it's quite a different etymology and it's not related to bedridden in any way.

Kalle Demos, Forest Parasite
3{B}{G}{U}
Legendary Creature - Plant Horror {M}
When Kalle Demos, Forest Parasite enters the battlefield, exile target creature or planeswalker you don't control until Kalle Demos leaves the battlefield.
Kalle Demos gets +1/+1 for each land you control.
1/1

Universes Within Version: Kyr-Dul, Fragrance-Trap Nepenthes

Boko Baba
{B}{G}{U}
Creature - Plant (U)
When Boko Baba enters the battlefield, exile another target creature. At the beginning of the next end step, return that card to the battlefield under its owner's control with a -1/-1 counter on it.
3/4

Universes Within: Picky Pitcher-Plant

Deku Baba
3{G}{G}{G}
Creature - Plant (U)
Devour 1
When Deku Baba enters the battlefield, it fights up to one target creature you don't control.
4/5

Universes Within: Goregorger Nepenthes

oh boy, yeah, this series has a lot going on for you doesn't it?
MEG

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

i didn't even think of how many pitcher plants were in these games before today

Sporegorger_Dragon

I can make other cards, really, honest!

Arrghus of the Baleful Eye
3{U}{B}
Legendary Creature - Eye Jellyfish (R)
Whenever Arrghus of the Baleful Eye attacks and at the beginning of your upkeep, surveil 1.
Whenever one or more creature cards are put into your graveyard from your library, create a 1/1 blue and black Eye Jellyfish creature token.
As long as you control another Eye Jellyfish creature token, Arrghus has hexproof from instants and sorceries.
4/4

Universes Within: Retinus, Vitreous Jellyfish

Fairy Companion
1{U}
Creature - Faerie (U)
Flying
Targeting Help- T: Choose target creature an opponent controls. Until end of turn, spells you cast that target that creature cost {1} less to cast, and abilities you activate that target that creature cost {1} less to activate.
"Hey! Listen!"- 1{U}, T: Draw a card, then discard a card.
1/1

Megiddo
MEG

Young Link 2RW
Legendary Creature — Elf Warrior {M}
Ward 3
Whenever Young Link enters the battlefield or attacks, venture into the Temple. (Enter the first room or advance to the next room.)
Whenever Young Link becomes the target of an ability from a Dungeon, it gets +2/+2 until end of turn. Untap Young Link.
3/3

Woodfall Temple
You can't enter this temple unless you "venture into the Temple." You also can't enter if you've already completed it.
(A) Poisoned Entryway Each player loses 1 life.
[B1] Dungeon Map Scry 2 | {B2} Dragonfly Pond Each player creates a 1/1 black Insect creature token with flying.
(C) Dinofols's Lair Create an Equipment artifact token named Hero's Bow with "Equipped creature has 'T: This creature deals 1 damage to any target'" and equip 3.
[D1] Stone Pots Create a Treasure token. | {D2} Stray Fairy Gain 3 life.
(E) Odolwa's Chamber Target creature you control fights target creature you don't control.

Snowhead Temple
You can't enter this temple unless you "venture into the Temple." You also can't enter if you've already completed it.
(A) Perilous Ascent Each player taps an untapped creature they control.
[B1] Icy Passage Put a stun counter on target creature. | {B2} Dungeon Map Surveil 2. | <B3> Molten basement Create a 2/1 red Elemental creature token.
[{C1}] Central Column Return target tapped creature to its owner's hand. | <{C2}> Snowball Pile You gain 2 life.
(D) Wizrobe's Lair Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.
(E) Goht's Chamber Target creature gets +3/+0 and gains trample until end of turn.

Great Bay Temple
(A) Impassable Storm Each player discards a card.
(B) Wart's Lair Put a first strike counter on target creature.
[C1] Compass Put target noncreature card from your graveyard on top of your library. | {C2} Rupee Cache Create a treasure token.
(D) Gyorg's Chamber Draw two cards.

Stone Tower Temple*
You can't enter this temple unless you "venture into the Temple." You also can't enter if you've already completed it. Start at "Top of the Tower."
(A) Top of the Tower Each player sacrifices a permanent. | (I) Twinmold's Chamber Target creature becomes a 3/3 green Giant with Trample until end of turn.
(B) Dungeon Map Each player searches their library for a basic land card, reveals it, puts it into their hand, then shuffles. | (H) Eyegore's Passage Put two +1/+1 counters on target creature.
(C) Compass Scry 2. | [G1] Chasm Create a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying. | {G2} Courtyard Scry 2.
[D1] Map Scry 3. | {D2} Key Create a treasure token. | (F) Sky's Nadir Each player sacrifices a permanent.
(E) Garo Master's Lair Draw a card. Invert the temple and continue.

*"Invert the temple" means to flip it, like Budoka Gardener // Dokai, Weaver of Life. Locations highlighted in Gold would be written upside down and are only accessible while Inverted. Likewise, the normal locations cannot be accessed while Inverted.

IIW: The next "enchantment set" (not theros)
MEG

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

HIYAAT!

i'm cramming for an exam this week so i'm only reviewing one card from each of you but i'll review the one i like most. that doesn't mean the others are bad, just that i need to pick one. this makes me happiest and it also means i have less notes i need to write which means maybe a little less feedback for you but less work for me! DM me if you have any other one you'd particularly like my view on.
Ink-Treader wrote:
1 year ago
Lucrative Vandalism 1RG
Sorcery (R)
Destroy all noncreature artifacts. For each artifact put into a graveyard this turn, create a Treasure token or Food token chosen at random.
It's said mysterious tiny fae hide rupees and other trinkets under rocks, among tall grass, and, indeed, inside clay pots.

Indeed they could be reflavored as Rupee and Heart tokens, but that doesn't feel strictly necessary.

IIW: "at random"
this card brings me great joy and i can already hear the chaos of all the pots in the room shattering one after the other. this is good. there's some possibility it'd get streamlined to just 1 token but i like it as is.

(also wallmaster made me laugh)
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Wrath of the Cuccos 3WW
Sorcery
Destroy all creatures.
If a Bird creature you control was dealt damage this turn, you may cast this spell as an instant.

IIW: Discard
mother of god this is the scariest wrath spell

typically the upside of a wrath could be it costing less or doing more, but in this case, it becoming an instant in particular is the exactly correct call for the upside. good work, i want to put this in a bird deck.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Heart Container W
Enchantment- Aura (U)
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +0/+2
When enchanted creature would die, instead exile it and Heart Container, then return the creature to the battlefield under its owner's control at the beginning of the next end step.

IIW: Red reanimation
yeah i like this take. it's not exactly how i'd top-down a heart container—resurrecting you entirely would be a fairy jar, right?—but it's definitely something that sounds heart container enough.
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
1 year ago

Boko Baba
{B}{G}{U}
Creature - Plant (U)
3/4

listen don't let anyone stop you doing your thing, i love these. I picked boko baba because this is a really novel blink package: you could rescue your thing or trigger another ETB at a small price, or get something out of the way now and weaken it for later, and in a deck that likes -1/-1 counters there's a whole new avenue there. i'm enamored by this little package; nothing in the game both blinks something and uses -1/-1 counters yet and i like what happens when they're put together like this. the only thing i'd change is that all three of these colors do flash, and blink likes flash, so i'd love to see an option to cast it for flash at a cost of more or something.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Empty Bottle 2
Artifact (R)
T; If Empty Bottle has no card attached to it, exile target card you milled this turn.
T: Until end of turn, you may cast a card in exile attached to Empty Bottle.
If you would lose the game and a fairy card is attached to Empty Bottle, put that card in your graveyard, and your life total becomes 3.

IIW: tsundere or yandere
i like this very much. some notes: first, this should probably exile itself in its last ability or else a faerie deck will be very difficult to beat. also, the template you need here is "exiled by" not "attached to", since attachment is a term reserved for auras and equipment. aside from that though, this is real fun.
Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Young Link 2RW
Legendary Creature — Elf Warrior {M}
Ward 3
Whenever Young Link enters the battlefield or attacks, venture into the Temple. (Enter the first room or advance to the next room.)
Whenever Young Link becomes the target of an ability from a Dungeon, it gets +2/+2 until end of turn. Untap Young Link.
3/3

Woodfall Temple
(A) Poisoned Entryway Each player loses 1 life.
[B1] Dungeon Map Scry 2 | {B2} Dragonfly Pond Each player creates a 1/1 black Insect creature token with flying.
(C) Dinofols's Lair Create an Equipment artifact token named Hero's Bow with "Equipped creature has 'T: This creature deals 1 damage to any target'" and equip 3.
[D1] Stone Pots Create a Treasure token. | {D2} Stray Fairy Gain 3 life.
(E) Odolwa's Chamber Target creature you control fights target creature you don't control.

Snowhead Temple
(A) Perilous Ascent Each player taps an untapped creature they control.
[B1] Icy Passage Put a stun counter on target creature. | {B2} Dungeon Map Surveil 2. | <B3> Molten basement Create a 2/1 red Elemental creature token.
[{C1}] Central Column Return target tapped creature to its owner's hand. | <{C2}> Snowball Pile You gain 2 life.
(D) Wizrobe's Lair Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.
(E) Goht's Chamber Target creature gets +3/+0 and gains trample until end of turn.

Great Bay Temple
(A) Impassable Storm Each player discards a card.
(B) Wart's Lair Put a first strike counter on target creature.
[C1] Compass Put target noncreature card from your graveyard on top of your library. | {C2} Rupee Cache Create a treasure token.
(D) Gyorg's Chamber Draw two cards.

Stone Tower Temple*
You can't enter this temple unless you "venture into the Temple." You also can't enter if you've already completed it. Start at "Top of the Tower."
(A) Top of the Tower Each player sacrifices a permanent. | (I) Twinmold's Chamber Target creature becomes a 3/3 green Giant with Trample until end of turn.
(B) Dungeon Map Each player searches their library for a basic land card, reveals it, puts it into their hand, then shuffles. | (H) Eyegore's Passage Put two +1/+1 counters on target creature.
(C) Compass Scry 2. | [G1] Chasm Create a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying. | {G2} Courtyard Scry 2.
[D1] Map Scry 3. | {D2} Key Create a treasure token. | (F) Sky's Nadir Each player sacrifices a permanent.
(E) Garo Master's Lair Draw a card. Invert the temple and continue.

*"Invert the temple" means to flip it, like Budoka Gardener // Dokai, Weaver of Life. Locations highlighted in Gold would be written upside down and are only accessible while Inverted. Likewise, the normal locations cannot be accessed while Inverted.

IIW: The next "enchantment set" (not theros)
i said i'd review just one card but i'm honestly not sure how to review this under that restriction ಥ︵ಥ

Dungeon restrictions are kinda wild to me. dungeons actually have type lines, and the typeline for Undercity is "Dungeon — Undercity", and 701.46d defines "Venture into [quality]", and yet we still need that "can't venture here unless" restriction because you can't have an AFR card venturing into the undercity as an option and all the dungeons are essentially eternal legal forever. Wizards needs to put better mechanical infrastructure in place for this kind of thing. You're not obliged to solve that, it's just on my mind.

I like your spin on Temples, I like that you can only journey through them once, which creates variance, and there's enough and they're long enough that any player probably won't run out within a single game shy of a long, long combo. I can't review each of them but I like you getting creative with inverting the Stone Tower Temple and how you chose to address that scenario with the upside down room rules.

let's focus on your card: he's well costed, i like the protection given the investment you'll be putting into him, and i note every dungeon will target him once or twice toward the end, which is great and is something you'll need to earn. nice work, great package.

Winner: Sporegorger_Dragon

Next: A card that makes Food in blue or red

Megiddo
MEG

wow, dungeons have type lines? who knew. It might be useful if they PUT THEM ON THE DANG CARDS

thanks wizards
MEG

Sporegorger_Dragon

Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
oh boy, yeah, this series has a lot going on for you doesn't it?
Between Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon, Nintendo treats me very well :grin:

Ink-Treader

Post by Ink-Treader » 1 year ago

Epicurean Considerations 1U
Enchantment (U)
When Epicurean Considerations enters the battlefield, create a Food token, plus an additional Food token if you two or fewer cards in hand.
Foods you control have "2, T, Sacrifice this: Scry 2, then draw a card."
Some food for thought?

IIW: Nonred, nonwhite cards referencing fire

Megiddo
MEG

i'm phoning this one in.

Need a Chaser? 3R
Sorcery {U}
Need a Chaser? deals 6 damage to target player or planeswalker. That player or that planeswalker's controller creates a food token.

IIW: Telephony
MEG

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

Morgand, Spice Chef 2RR
Legendary Creature — Lizard Shaman
Players can't gain life.
Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, create a Food token.
As long as an opponent has been dealt combat damage this turn, Foods you control have ", , Sacrifice this artifact: It deals 2 damage to any target."
"It'll liven up the senses! Or deaden 'em! It'll do the lot, one way or another!"
3/3

IIW: elden ring
Last edited by spacemonaut 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

OneAndOnly

Post by OneAndOnly » 1 year ago

Foodgorger Dragon -- 3RRR
Creature - Nightmare Dragon Nightmare {M}
Flying, trample
When Foodgorger Dragon enters the battlefield, exile all Food.
When Foodgorger Dragon leaves the battlfield, return the exiled Food to the battlefield under their owners' control.
"Please send this back to the chef -- it was just a little too spicy."
5/5

Mergatroid_Jones

Culinary Firedrake 3R
Creature- Drake (U)
Flying
T: Culinary Firedrake deals 2 damage to target creature. When that creature dies this turn, create a food token.
"Feed your firedrake on fruit, and the flames will be sweeter." -The Underworld Cookbook
1/1

Half-Baked 2U
Instant (U)
Counter target creature spell. Create a number of food tokens equal to half that creature's toughness rounded up.
Galfrin's failed career as a summoner turned to success as a caterer when the monsters she summoned began showing up roasted.

IIW: A pair of cards that partner with one another.

Juancu

Fortunemix Cookies 1UR
Enchantment (R)
When Fortunemix Cookies enters the battlefield, each player creates 3 Food artifact tokens.
If a player would gain life from a food ability, instead that player rolls 1d6 and gets the result. You may reroll once per food.
1 - Your life total becomes 10.
2 - Discard your hand and draw two cards.
3 - Scry 3.
4 - Create a 4/1 red Mutant creature token with haste.
5 - Choose a monocolor permanent and return it to its owner's hand.
6 - Exile the top card of your library. You may cast that card. If you do, it costs 4 less to cast. If you don't, draw a card.

IIW: chess

Sporegorger_Dragon

Okay, that's a good haul.

Now, as I see it, there are three main ways to justify Food tokens in blue and/or red:

1-Flavor justification: This one will admittedly have a very high threshold to pass. Currently Turn into a Pumpkin is the only blue card that makes Food, and I'm not sure if it went over that well.

2-Net Zero gain: For red, I also envision where red damages you while giving you a Food. Imagine a Goblin that deals 3 or more damage to you and gives you a Food token. It almost reads like "Kicker 2 and this Goblin deals 3 damage to you unless it was kicked."

3-Give Food to your opponent: Notice the prompt doesn't specify that you get the Food. I can imagine a couple of cards that give Food as a drawback (perhaps in exchange for for control of whatever or a undercosted beater/spell?)

Judging:
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Ink-Treader wrote:
1 year ago
Epicurean Considerations 1U
Enchantment (U)
When Epicurean Considerations enters the battlefield, create a Food token, plus an additional Food token if you two or fewer cards in hand.
Foods you control have "2, T, Sacrifice this: Scry 2, then draw a card."
Some food for thought?

IIW: Nonred, nonwhite cards referencing fire
Ink-Treader goes first with the flavor justification (almost literally). Here, we consider Food from an artistic and scientific point of view. Food preparation is a whole field of science in itself; baking, pickling, wine-making and others are practically chemistry.

Ink-Treader also tries to steer us away from life gain by incentivizing utilizing the Food for card draw instead of life gain.

I can see this in a Culinary Plane, where all life revolves around food and cuisine. Creative will need a lot work to really sell it though, as it's still monoblue life gain.
Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
i'm phoning this one in.

Need a Chaser? 3R
Sorcery {U}
Need a Chaser? deals 6 damage to target player or planeswalker. That player or that planeswalker's controller creates a food token.

IIW: Telephony
Impressive attempt despite phoning it in! Combines two of the techniques outlined above; red damage plus giving to your opponent.

Might need some fiddling with the numbers as-is, but I feel that it is powerful; the option to "transform" a planeswalker into a Food is potent, and it functions as the best finisher ever when your opponent hits 6 or less life.

I can easily see this being printed today or in the near future.
spacemonaut wrote:
1 year ago
Morgand, Spice Chef 2RR
Legendary Creature — Lizard Shaman
Players can't gain life.
Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, create a Food token.
As long as an opponent has been dealt combat damage this turn, Foods you control have ", , Sacrifice this artifact: It deals 2 damage to any target."
"It'll liven up the senses! Or deaden 'em! It'll do the lot, one way or another!"
3/3

IIW: elden ring
Now this is an interesting take! Block the life gain, and incentivize throwing the Food at the opponent's face! This is certainly a creative way to use red's mechanics, and the flavor justification is strong.

However, it's still monored lifegain once the chef leaves the battlefield. Is the flavor strong enough? Perhaps, alongside Ink-Treader's submission above in Culinary world.
OneAndOnly wrote:
1 year ago
Foodgorger Dragon -- 3RRR
Creature - Nightmare Dragon Nightmare {M}
Flying, trample
When Foodgorger Dragon enters the battlefield, exile all Food.
When Foodgorger Dragon leaves the battlfield, return the exiled Food to the battlefield under their owners' control.
"Please send this back to the chef -- it was just a little too spicy."
5/5
Hmmm, this doesn't qualify for the prompt, as it doesn't actually make Food. I was indeed expecting some sort of hungry dragon to show up though.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Culinary Firedrake 3R
Creature- Drake (U)
Flying
T: Culinary Firedrake deals 2 damage to target creature. When that creature dies this turn, create a food token.
"Feed your firedrake on fruit, and the flames will be sweeter." -The Underworld Cookbook
1/1

Half-Baked 2U
Instant (U)
Counter target creature spell. Create a number of food tokens equal to half that creature's toughness rounded up.
Galfrin's failed career as a summoner turned to success as a caterer when the monsters she summoned began showing up roasted.

IIW: A pair of cards that partner with one another.
The Culinary Drake doesn't do it for me, feels black more than red.

Half-Baked is somewhat better, but I feel it's somewhat less justifiable than Turn into a Pumpkin.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Fortunemix Cookies 1UR
Enchantment (R)
When Fortunemix Cookies enters the battlefield, each player creates 3 Food artifact tokens.
If a player would gain life from a food ability, instead that player rolls 1d6 and gets the result. You may reroll once per food.
1 - Your life total becomes 10.
2 - Discard your hand and draw two cards.
3 - Scry 3.
4 - Create a 4/1 red Mutant creature token with haste.
5 - Choose a monocolor permanent and return it to its owner's hand.
6 - Exile the top card of your library. You may cast that card. If you do, it costs 4 less to cast. If you don't, draw a card.

IIW: chess
Juancu coming in again with something wacky. I understand the results are basically the various fortunes you get. Again, clever use of red's mechanics, this time blocking the life gain via a different mechanism.

This might actually see print in an Un-set, since I feel that fortune cookies are uniquely a Chinese American thing (although it's derived from a Japanese predecessor). I would remove the reroll option, for simplicity's sake.
Winners:
SPOILER
Show
Hide
HM: spacemonaut

Winner: Megiddo
NEXT:
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Telephony

Juancu

Wiretap Device UB
Artifact (U)
You may look at cards players scry.
T, Pay 1 life: In the order you choose, each player scries 1.

IIW: Chess

Sporegorger_Dragon

Conference Call
1{U}
Sorcery (C)
Each player reveals their hand, then draws a card (the drawn card is not revealed).

IIW: Card that skirts or references the Reserved List

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 1 year ago

Dialtone 3UU
Instant
End the turn.
Flashback 7UU
"Are you sure you have the right number?"

IIW: Cephalids
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Mergatroid_Jones

Call the Boss 2GG
Sorcery (M)
Search your library for a legendary creature card and exile it face down, then shuffle your library. At the beginning of your next upkeep, put the exiled creature onto the battlefield.
"You're not gonna believe this, Mister Jetmir sir!"

IIW: Legendary auras and equipment

Juancu

Inspired by mergatroid's
Show
Hide
Call An Expert 3UG
Sorcery (R)
Search your library for a creature card with mana value 6 or less, exile it face down, then shuffle. An opponent calls Pest Control or Monster Wrangler, then reveal the card. If its mana value is 5 or greater and the opponent called Pest Control, put it in the battlefield. If its mana value is 2 or less and the opponent called Monster Wrangel, put it in the battlefield and create two token copies of it. Put it in your hand otherwise.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”