NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

chetoos
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by chetoos » 1 year ago

The Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator XR
Artifact
The Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator enters the battlefield with X charge counters, and X time counters on it.
At the beginning of each upkeep, remove a time counter from The Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator, then if there are no more time counters on it, sacrifice it and it deals damage equal to the number of charge counters on it to any target.
At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrifice The Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator. It deals damage to any target equal to the number of charge counters on it.
2Rp, tap an untapped creature you control: Gain control of the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator. Any player may activate this ability, but only at any time they could cast a sorcery.

IIW: The wolves are at the door.

Megiddo
MEG
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Megiddo » 1 year ago

Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
It Came from the Outer Worlds 9
Planeswalker- It (R)
You may cast this spell by exiling a planeswalker and paying It Came From the Outer Worlds' mana cost reduced by the number of loyalty counters on that planeswalker.
{+2}: Create a 1/1 colorless Tentacle creature token. You may exile 3 Tentacles you control to exile target nonland permanent.
{0}: Put an eye counter on a card you own exiled with It Came from the Outer Worlds. While in exile with an eye counter, it gains "When It Came from the Outer Worlds leaves the battlefield, you may pay to put this card in its owner's hand."
{-4}: Each player exiles a permanent they control and a card in their hand.
{{5}}

IIW: Replace one word in a legendary creature's name, and make a new card for it.
That Time I Blew My Opponent Out by Exiling Their Planeswalker as a Cost to Play for my Spell, Denying Them the Opportunity to Respond, and then, Still Before They Could do Anything, Made Them Exile Another Permanent and a Card in Their Hand Too!
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar Jr.
Legendary Creature - Human Wizard (M)
As long as you have sacrificed a Clue or Food this turn, you may pay to cast this spell.
When Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar Jr. enters the battlefield, you may search your library for a card named The Overworld Bestiary (and Cookbook!), reveal it, put it into your hand, then shuffle.
Sacrifice a Clue and a Food: Draw a card and create a tapped 3/3 green Beast creature token with lifelink.
2/4

The Overworld Bestiary (and Cookbook!) 3
Legendary Artifact (R)
Whenever you cast a creature spell, create a Clue token.
Whenever a nontoken creature you control dies, create a Food token.

IIW: from a game's inventory
My Mom was a World-Renowned Chef So I Decided to Follow in her Footsteps and Become One Too!
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Morb, the Incomprehensible Wizard of Leng 2UB
Legendary Creature - Spider Wizard
Reach
Ward - Return a permanent you control to its owner's hand.
Whenever a permanent is returned to a player's hand, that player discards a card.
If an effect causes you to discard a card, discard it, but you may put it on top of your library instead of into your graveyard.
2/5

IIW: Time Spiral 2
Lost in Another World, I Struggled to Maintain a Board Presence when my Opponent Kept Casting Bounce Spells on my Permanents and I had to Discard my Entire Hand!
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Dermatoglyphic Spectroanalysis U
Instant (C)
Scry 5
(True word for fingeprints)

Your Tragic Backstory Is Pertinent To This Conversation 2B
Sorcery (C)
Choose one -
Hint Towards Your Dark Past - Each opponent sacrifices a creature.
Go Into Detail About Your Traumatic Upbringing - Each opponent discards two cards.
I Spent too Long Delivering my Evil Monologue and the Hero was able to Develop a Plan to Defeat me!
OneAndOnly wrote:
1 year ago
After the Fire There Will Be Nought But Ashes -- 1RRR
Enchantment - Saga
When you sacrifice After The Fire There Will Be Nought But Ashes, it deals seven damage to each creature without flying.
I: Detonate 3
II: Erupt 2
III: Conflagrate 1
IIW: Rules text, nine words long.
I Can't Tell Whether the Card I'm Evaluating Does Anything or Whether it Just has Flavor Words. (It Might be Balanced Either Way!)
Cythare wrote:
1 year ago
Fall Seven Times and Stand Up Eight 3WB
Enchantment — Saga (R)
I, III, V, VII: Put X -1/-1 counters on each creature, where X is the number of lore counters on Fall Seven Times and Stand Up Eight.
II, IV, VI, VIII: Put X +1/+1 counters on each creature you control, where X is the number of lore counters on Fall Seven Times and Stand Up Eight.

IIW: Green ponder variants
My Battlefield Grew Continually While my Opponent was Unable to Cast any Creatures for Eight Turns, Costing them the Game!
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Consider the Rhymifications UW
Enchantment (Acorn)
When Consider the Rhymifications enters the battlefield, note its name.
Whenever you cast a spell, note its name, then compare it with the previous name noted with Consider the Rhymifications. If their last words are different, but the last 3 letters match, draw a card.
I Spent so Long Figuring out how to Put Cards that Rhyme into my Deck that I Forgot to Make it Good!
chetoos wrote:
1 year ago
The Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator XR
Artifact
The Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator enters the battlefield with X charge counters, and X time counters on it.
At the beginning of each upkeep, remove a time counter from The Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator, then if there are no more time counters on it, sacrifice it and it deals damage equal to the number of charge counters on it to any target.
At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrifice The Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator. It deals damage to any target equal to the number of charge counters on it.
2Rp, tap an untapped creature you control: Gain control of the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator. Any player may activate this ability, but only at any time they could cast a sorcery.

IIW: The wolves are at the door.
We Spent Twenty Mana Over Four Turns Tossing a Bomb Back and Forth and In The End Agreed That I Might as Well have just Played Blaze.

Winner: Ulka
Next: Time Spiral 2
MEG

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 1 year ago

First, the customary pandering to the judge:

Forgotten Cephalid

Creature - Cephalid Rogue (U)
Shadow
Whenever Forgotten Cephalid deals combat damage to a player or planeswalker, you may pay . If you do, Forgotten Cephalid explores.
2/1
During the period of temporal instability on Dominaria, the sudden and unpredictable rifts left some creatures trapped between planes. Some have adapted to their new situation, and exploit the benefits of their unique condition.

Next, the demonic leviathan that Nicol Bolas defeated after the Elder Dragon War, then proceeded to chow down on for a while afterwards.

Riftia, Demonic Leviathan
3{U}{B}{B}{R}
Legendary Planeswalker - Riftia (M)
+2: Riftia deals 3 damage to any target. You may draw a card.
-6: Each player discards their hand, then draws that many cards and loses that much life.
-8: Each other player loses 5 life, sacrifices three nontoken creatures and/or planeswalkers, then exiles their graveyard.
When Riftia dies, return it to the battlefield transformed.
<7>
=========
Talon Gates
Legendary Land
Each planeswalker you control that is blue, black, or red enters the battlefield with an additional two loyalty counters on it for each planeswalker you don't control.
{T}, Pay 2 life: Add ubr
2, {T}: Proliferate.

IIW: Unconventional Oozes
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 1 year ago

A Little Bit Of Color Break Couldn't Hurt Anybody B
Instant
Destroy target enchantment. You lose 3 life.

IIW: Weather

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 1 year ago

Llanowar Scrapper 1G
Artifact Creature — Elf Artificer (C)
Modular 1
Outlast—Exile a permanent card from your graveyard.
1/1

Shivan Rage-Guide 1R
Creature — Human Berserker (C)
Mentor
Dash 2R
4/1

Urborg Honor Guard WB
Creature — Human Warrior (C)
Embalm 1WW
Scavenge 2BB
2/3

Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Sporegorger_Dragon

Saprophyte Hermit
3{G}{G}
Creature - Fungus Druid (R)
Cumulative upkeep {1}
When Saprophyte Hermit enters the battlefield, create four 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens.
When Saprophyte Hermit dies, create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token for each age counter on it.
Saprolings you control get +1/+1.
1/1

There's Thelonite Hermit, but thallids thematically really need their own token-producing hermit.

Brood-Pit Servitor
2{B}
Creature - Thrull (U)
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may pay 1{B}. If you do, create a 1/1 black Thrull creature token.
Tap three untapped Thrulls you control: Each opponent loses 1 life and you gain 1 life.
2/2

Whoops, forgot; Time Spiral 2, not just Dominaria. Entry deleted.

Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

wonderful

Post by wonderful » 1 year ago

Xira, Assassin Reincarnated
Legendary Creature - Insect Wizard (R)
: Destroy target creature. Its controller draws a card.
, , Sacrifice another creature: Each opponent loses 1 life and you gain 1 life.
3/3

High-tech Glowbug
Artifact Creature - Insect Construct (U)
Evolve (Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control, if that creature has greater power or toughness than this creature, put a +1/+1 counter on this creature.)
Modular 1 (This creature enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it. When it dies, you may put its +1/+1 counters on target artifact creature.)
0/0

iiw: non-green insects

Juancu

Post by Juancu » 1 year ago

I have mixed Suspend, Sagas, Adventure, and Dungeons into a single mechanic.
Ok, ok, it's a stretch, but I think it's at least more visually appealing than having cards with counters ticking down. I mean, even after ending the TS block I still had to manually think "ok, so this card comes out not next turn, but two after." while with sagas it's so nice to see the future turns displayed. Sagas triggering on your main phase are also a bit of a factor I think, your main phase feels more like your turn proper.
cards in images
Show
Hide
DeepjungleSma2D.jpg
Like in dungeons, you use markers to indicate your position. You may use two cards for longer suspends.
DeepjungleSma2.jpg
When you first cast a Chapter X, rather than resolving, it goes into Your Own Saga (X steps forward.) You put it under Your Own Saga, on the corresponding corner. After X draw steps, you reach it and its effect triggers. Many cards would simply cast the main card, but you could have intensifying effects (drawing more cards than the usual spell, or putting +1/+1 counters on creatures.) Creatures would keep the standard 'It gains haste', but in this case the Bat enters tapped, another simple twist.
IIW: unlikely
Last edited by Juancu 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Megiddo
MEG

time spiral 2
Magus of the Force UU
Creature — Human Wizard {R}
3UU, T, Sacrifice Magus of the Force: Counter target spell.
T, Exile a blue card from your hand, pay 1 life, sacrifice Magus of the Force: Counter target spell.
2/3

planar chaos 2
Magus of the Raveler WU
Haste
Each opponent can cast spells only any time they could cast a sorcery.
1, T: Until your next turn, you may cast sorcery spells as though they had flash. Activate only as a sorcery.
4WU, T,: Return up to one target artifact, creature, or enchantment to its owner's hand. Draw a card. Activate only as a sorcery.
0/3

future sight 2
Magus of the Soil 1GGG
Other creatures you control get +2/+2 and have trample.
When a creature you control dies, exile Magus of the Soil.
5/5

IIW: Something that uses an extra game piece (new or existing)
MEG

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Five 2RR
Instant (R)
Five deals 5 damage divided as you choose among any number of target creatures and/or planeswalkers.
//
Dime 2U
Instant (R)
Counter target spell unless its owner pays 2.
Fuse (You may cast one or both halves of this card from your hand.)

IIW: Green Ponder variants
Level 2 Judge circa 2016

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 1 year ago

Haunting Ground
Land Creature- Spirit (U)
(Haunting Ground isn't a spell, and it's affected by summoning sickness.)
T: Add C.
3B: Return Haunting Ground from your graveyard to your hand.
1/1

Bellowing Mogg R
Creature- Goblin Berserker (C)
Haste
If you've cast another red spell this turn, you may cast this spell without paying its mana cost.
1/1

Vile Dawn 1B
Instant (C)
Create a 2/2 black Zombie creature token with decayed. (It can't block. When it attacks, sacrifice it at end of combat.)
Gravestorm (When you cast this spell, copy it for each permanent put into a graveyard this turn.)

(Catching futureshifted cards: Dryad Arbor, Patrician's Scorn, and Bitter Ordeal)

IIW: Lands lands lands
Last edited by Mergatroid_Jones 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Megiddo
MEG

@Ulka definitely time
MEG

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 1 year ago

hey all sorry for the delay. I had planned on judging during my break time for clients but ended up had a blinding migraine yesterday so I ended up not being able to do much. i will judge in one hour once my meeting is done so get any last minute troll entries in now.
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Juancu

Post by Juancu » 1 year ago

Trollback 1GW
Instant (U)
Until end of turn, if a creature you control would die, it becomes a 4/4 green Troll, then reevaluate if it's dying to damage.

Megiddo
MEG

Thrun Reborn 2BB
Legendary Creature — Phyrexian Troll {R}
Ward — Pay four life
1{bp}: Thrun Reborn gains indestructible until end of turn.
BBB: Put Thrun Reborn from your graveyard on top of your library.
4/4
MEG

Megiddo
MEG

Magus of the Last 2gg
Legendary Creature — Human Wizard {R}
This spell can't be countered.
Hexproof (This creature can't be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control.)
1G: Regenerate Magus of the Last.
4/4

... ok, I'm done.
MEG

Sporegorger_Dragon

Obsolete Thrull
1{B}
Creature - Thrull (U)
Echo 1{B}
Fear
{B}{B}: Regenerate Obsolete Thrull.
2/2

Ulka

The Entries
Show
Hide
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
1 year ago
First, the customary pandering to the judge:

Forgotten Cephalid

Creature - Cephalid Rogue (U)
Shadow
Whenever Forgotten Cephalid deals combat damage to a player or planeswalker, you may pay . If you do, Forgotten Cephalid explores.
2/1
During the period of temporal instability on Dominaria, the sudden and unpredictable rifts left some creatures trapped between planes. Some have adapted to their new situation, and exploit the benefits of their unique condition.

Next, the demonic leviathan that Nicol Bolas defeated after the Elder Dragon War, then proceeded to chow down on for a while afterwards.

Riftia, Demonic Leviathan
3{U}{B}{B}{R}
Legendary Planeswalker - Riftia (M)
+2: Riftia deals 3 damage to any target. You may draw a card.
-6: Each player discards their hand, then draws that many cards and loses that much life.
-8: Each other player loses 5 life, sacrifices three nontoken creatures and/or planeswalkers, then exiles their graveyard.
When Riftia dies, return it to the battlefield transformed.
<7>
=========
Talon Gates
Legendary Land
Each planeswalker you control that is blue, black, or red enters the battlefield with an additional two loyalty counters on it for each planeswalker you don't control.
{T}, Pay 2 life: Add ubr
2, {T}: Proliferate.

Pandering: 9/10
Lore: 7/10
spacemonaut wrote:
1 year ago
A Little Bit Of Color Break Couldn't Hurt Anybody B
Instant
Destroy target enchantment. You lose 3 life.

mechanic shifting: 7/10
Cythare wrote:
1 year ago
Llanowar Scrapper 1G
Artifact Creature — Elf Artificer (C)
Modular 1
Outlast—Exile a permanent card from your graveyard.
1/1

Shivan Rage-Guide 1R
Creature — Human Berserker (C)
Mentor
Dash 2R
4/1

Urborg Honor Guard WB
Creature — Human Warrior (C)
Embalm 1WW
Scavenge 2BB
2/3

mechanic blend: Montreal Steak Seasoning/10
1 year ago
Saprophyte Hermit
3{G}{G}
Creature - Fungus Druid (R)
Cumulative upkeep {1}
When Saprophyte Hermit enters the battlefield, create four 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens.
When Saprophyte Hermit dies, create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token for each age counter on it.
Saprolings you control get +1/+1.
1/1

There's Thelonite Hermit, but thallids thematically really need their own token-producing hermit.

Brood-Pit Servitor
2{B}
Creature - Thrull (U)
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may pay 1{B}. If you do, create a 1/1 black Thrull creature token.
Tap three untapped Thrulls you control: Each opponent loses 1 life and you gain 1 life.
2/2

Whoops, forgot; Time Spiral 2, not just Dominaria. Entry deleted.

Spawning power: rabbit/rabbit
wonderful wrote:
1 year ago
Xira, Assassin Reincarnated
Legendary Creature - Insect Wizard (R)
: Destroy target creature. Its controller draws a card.
, , Sacrifice another creature: Each opponent loses 1 life and you gain 1 life.
3/3

High-tech Glowbug
Artifact Creature - Insect Construct (U)
Evolve (Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control, if that creature has greater power or toughness than this creature, put a +1/+1 counter on this creature.)
Modular 1 (This creature enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it. When it dies, you may put its +1/+1 counters on target artifact creature.)
0/0

iiw: non-green insects
Callback: Herby Fullloaded/10

Mechanic Blend: 9/10
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
I have mixed Suspend, Sagas, Adventure, and Dungeons into a single mechanic.
Ok, ok, it's a stretch, but I think it's at least more visually appealing than having cards with counters ticking down. I mean, even after ending the TS block I still had to manually think "ok, so this card comes out not next turn, but two after." while with sagas it's so nice to see the future turns displayed. Sagas triggering on your main phase are also a bit of a factor I think, your main phase feels more like your turn proper.
cards in images
Show
Hide
DeepjungleSma2D.jpg
Like in dungeons, you use markers to indicate your position. You may use two cards for longer suspends.
DeepjungleSma2.jpg
When you first cast a Chapter X, rather than resolving, it goes into Your Own Saga (X steps forward.) You put it under Your Own Saga, on the corresponding corner. After X draw steps, you reach it and its effect triggers. Many cards would simply cast the main card, but you could have intensifying effects (drawing more cards than the usual spell, or putting +1/+1 counters on creatures.) Creatures would keep the standard 'It gains haste', but in this case the Bat enters tapped, another simple twist.
IIW: unlikely
Confusion on reading the card: 8/10

Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
time spiral 2
Magus of the Force UU
3UU, T, Sacrifice Magus of the Force: Counter target spell.
T, Exile a blue card from your hand, pay 1 life, sacrifice Magus of the Force: Counter target spell.
2/3

planar chaos 2
Magus of the Raveler WU
Haste
Each opponent can cast spells only any time they could cast a sorcery.
1, T: Until your next turn, you may cast sorcery spells as though they had flash. Activate only as a sorcery.
4WU, T,: Return up to one target artifact, creature, or enchantment to its owner's hand. Draw a card. Activate only as a sorcery.
0/3

future sight 2
Magus of the Soil 1GGG
Other creatures you control get +2/+2 and have trample.
When a creature you control dies, exile Magus of the Soil.
5/5

IIW: Something that uses an extra game piece (new or existing)
Block Theme: Magi/3
Cythare wrote:
1 year ago
Five 2RR
Instant (R)
Five deals 5 damage divided as you choose among any number of target creatures and/or planeswalkers.
//
Dime 2U
Instant (R)
Counter target spell unless its owner pays 2.
Fuse (You may cast one or both halves of this card from your hand.)

Splitting power: 5/10
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Haunting Ground
Land Creature- Spirit (U)
(Haunting Ground isn't a spell, and it's affected by summoning sickness.)
3B: Return Haunting Ground from your graveyard to your hand.
1/1

Bellowing Mogg R
Creature- Goblin Berserker (C)
Haste
If you've cast another red spell this turn, you may cast this spell without paying its mana cost.
1/1

Vile Dawn 1B
Instant (C)
Create a 2/2 black Zombie creature token with decayed. (It can't block. When it attacks, sacrifice it at end of combat.)
Gravestorm (When you cast this spell, copy it for each permanent put into a graveyard this turn.)

(Catching futureshifted cards: Dryad Arbor, Patrician's Scorn, and Bitter Ordeal)

IIW: Lands lands lands
Haunted Vile Screaming: 10/10
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Trollback 1GW
Instant (U)
Until end of turn, if a creature you control would die, it becomes a 4/4 green Troll, then reevaluate if it's dying to damage.
Statebase Actions: Dies to Doomblade
Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Thrun Reborn 2BB
Legendary Creature — Phyrexian Troll {R}
Ward — Pay four life
1{bp}: Thrun Reborn gains indestructible until end of turn.
BBB: Put Thrun Reborn from your graveyard on top of your library.
4/4
WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BOY: 100/0
Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Magus of the Last 2gg
Legendary Creature — Human Wizard {R}
This spell can't be countered.
Hexproof (This creature can't be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control.)
1G: Regenerate Magus of the Last.
4/4

... ok, I'm done.
Troll: 10/10
1 year ago
Obsolete Thrull
1{B}
Creature - Thrull (U)
Echo 1{B}
Fear
{B}{B}: Regenerate Obsolete Thrull.
2/2
Should be a common: 1/1
Winner and HM
Show
Hide
HM: Megiddo for magus of the Last, Sporegorger_Dragon for brood pit, Cythare for the WB common, and

Winner: Mergatroid_Jones with Bellowing Mogg

NEXT UP: LANDS, LANDS, LANDS

Megiddo
MEG

oh i'm glad this won because I get the opportunity to post the first ever custom card design I made, way back in… probably like freshman year of high school, if not earlier.

Magnaland
Land {R}
When Magnaland enters the battlefield, you may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield.
T: Add c.
MEG

chetoos
Answers: 3

Post by chetoos » 1 year ago

Valakut, Eternal Explosions 4rr
Legendary Creature- elemental
At the beginning of your upkeep, put an eruption counter on target land you control. As long as that land has an eruption counter on it, it is a mountain in addition to its other types and has ", remove an eruption counter: this land deals 1 damage to any target."
Whenever a mountain enters the battlefield under your control, if you control at least 5 other mountains, valakut deals 3 damage to target creature or planeswalker.
5/5

Iiw: the wolves are at the door

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Devolving Wilds
Land (C)
T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library and/or graveyard for a basic land card, then put it onto the battlefield tapped. If you search your library this way, shuffle.

Warded Footpath
Land (R)
T: Add W. You may transform Warded Footpath.
//MDFC(ish)//
Wispy Footpath
Land (R)
T: Add U. You may transform Wispy Footpath.

This would be a cycle. I say "MDFC(ish)" because MDFCs can't transform, but the intent is that you can start with either side face up.

(if it's Thursday morning or later, please don't pick me! I'll be out of town for 2 weeks starting Friday afternoon!)
Level 2 Judge circa 2016

Sporegorger_Dragon

Cythare wrote:
1 year ago
I say "MDFC(ish)" because MDFCs can't transform, but the intent is that you can start with either side face up.
Our current MDFCs can't transform, but I believe Rosewater has stated on Blogatog (or somewhere, I dunno) that they could design a MDFC with two permanent sides that can transform, so it's possible within the rules.

EDIT: I still like this one.

Eerily Quiet Grove
Land (R)
T: Add .
T: Add {G}. Eerily Quiet Grove deals 1 damage to you.
Daybound
===============
Nepenthes Yateveo
Land Creature - Swamp Forest Island Plant {BGU}
(T: Add , , or )
Reach
Nightbound
1/2

Ulka

Land's Revenge 1RRG
Creature - Elemental
When Land's Revenge enters the battlefield, it deals damage to each player equal to twice the number of nonbasic lands that player controls.
3/3

IIW: Bugs

Megiddo
MEG

Seeds of Paradise
Land {R}
T: Destroy target land an opponent controls. That land's controller gains control of Seeds of Paradise, then transforms it. Activate only as a sorcery.
//
Reclaimed Utopia
Land {R}
T: Add one mana of any color.
"Your 'civilization' was never stronger than nature."

IIW: A card from a plane that focuses entirely on a single megacorporation
MEG

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10

Post by spacemonaut » 1 year ago

Blossoming Vegetation 1GGG
Sorcery (R)
Search your library for two basic land cards, put them onto the battlefield tapped with seed counters on them, then shuffle. Those lands gain ", , Sacrifice this land: Search your library for up to two basic land cards, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle. Activate only as a sorcery."

Last edited by spacemonaut 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”