Take One Step

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Crowded Netherworld 2WB
Enchantment
If a card would be put into your graveyard from anywhere, exile it instead.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if there are four or more cards exiled with Crowded Netherworld, return a random card exiled with it to its owner's hand and you lose 1 life.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Henlock
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Henlock » 4 years ago

Fault of the First Men 4wb
Enchantment - Saga (r)
I- Draw a card and lose one life for each creature you control
II- Exile all creatures.
III- Create rwo white 1/1 Human creature tokens.with indestructible.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Mirari's Chosen 4GG
Enchantment
At the beginning of your upkeep, choose target creature and target land you control. That creature gets +6/+6 until end of turn and that land gains "T: Add three mana of any one type this land could produce" until end of turn.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Henlock

Arbor Titan 4gg
Creature - Treefolk Giant (r)
Trample, reach
Whenever an opponent casts a spell during your turn, Arbor Titan assigns combat damage with its toughness rather than with its power this turn.
4/12

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 4 years ago

Utlimatusaurus ggggggg
Creature - Dinosaur
Trample
11/11

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Soaring Wizards 6U
Creature - Human Wizard
Flying, plainswalk
Basic landcycling 2
Floating high above a wide-open place of safety and beauty is one of magic's greatest benefits.
2/12

Henlock

Cloudmist owl 1u
Creature - Bird (u)
Flying
, sacrifice Cloudmist Owl: Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt tjis turn.
1/2

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 4 years ago

Owlbear (g/w)(g/w)
Creature - Bird Bear
~ enters the battlefield with a flying counter if w was spent to cast it and with a trample counter if g was spent.
2/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Megalith Moa 4GW
Creature - Bird
Whenever Megalith Moa blocks or becomes blocked, destroy up to one target artifact, one target enchantment, one target land, and one target planeswalker.
5/6

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Stubborn Caprodon 3urw
Creature - Dinosaur Goat
Haste, first strike, lifelink
Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, draw a card.
3/6

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Shu Yun's Verdict 3URW
Instant
Exile target creature spell or creature. Choose a noncreature card in your hand or graveyard with the same converted mana cost as that spell or creature. You may cast that card without paying its mana cost.

dyd
Randomancer

Form of Three Fires URW
Instant
Manifest the top card of your library. It enters the battlefield with your choice of two different counters on it from among flying, first strike, and lifelink.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Enter the Void 1BB
Instant
As an additional cost to cast this spell, exile a card from your hand.
Exile target creature and target card from a graveyard. You gain life equal to the number of cards in exile.

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 3 years ago

Soul Intrusion 1Bb
Instant
Devoid
Target player loses 1 life for each colorless creature card you own in exile.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Serpent Consciousness 8
Instant
Create three 0/0 colorless Serpent creature tokens. Distribute six +1/+1 counters, a flying counter, an indestructible counter, and a deathtouch counter among them.

Pygyzy

Boulder on a Hill 8
Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature gets +8/+8 and can't be blocked by more than one creature.
Whenever equipped creature attacks or blocks, sacrifice Boulder on a Hill at end of combat.
Equip — Sacrifice a land.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Chimeric Prism 4
Artifact
T, Pay 2 life: Add one mana of any color or CC.
4: Chimeric Prism becomes a 4/4 Elemental artifact creature with lifelink until end of turn.

dyd
Randomancer

Orzhov Capsule (2/w)(2/b)
Artifact
T: Add wb.
xxwb, t, Sacrifice ~: Target creature gains afterlife X until end of turn. Draw a card.

Pygyzy

Gauntlet of Becoming UBBR
Artifact — Equipment
Equipped creature gets +4/+4.
Sacrifice equipped creature: You may activate the loyalty ability of a Bolas planeswalker you control with a plus in it's activation cost.
Equip 4

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Edit: Sarnathed!
Show
Hide
Silencekeeper Lich 1WBB
Creature - Zombie Cleric
Menace
Instant spells your opponents cast cost 1 more to cast.
Sorcery spells your opponents cast cost an additional "Discard a card" to cast.
4/4
Cackling Efreet 1UBR
Creature - Efreet
Haste
At the beginning of your upkeep, you lose 1 life.
When Cackling Efreet dies, draw two cards.
5/2

dyd
Randomancer

Mischievous Deathdealer xUBR
Creature - Imp
Flying
When ~ enters the battlefield, exile X cards from the top of your library with a deathtouch counter on them.
During each of your turns, you may cast a card with a deathtouch counter you own from exile. If you do, it retains that counter while it's on the stack or battlefield.
3/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Pathstomper Stag 1RG
Creature - Elk
As long as Pathstomper Stag is attacking, each player can only assign a number of creatures less than the number of creatures attacking them and/or planeswalkers they control to block this combat.
3/3

dyd
Randomancer

Versatile Training (R/G)(R/G)(R/G)
Instant
Put a haste counter on target creature.
Put a trample counter on target creature.
Put a reach counter on target creature.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Cisarzim's Rites XRRGG
Instant
Choose any number -
• Cisarzim's Rites deals X damage to each creature without flying.
• Cisarzim's Rites deals X damage to each creature with flying.
• Each player gains X life.
• Each player puts up to X land cards from their hand and/or graveyard onto the battlefield tapped.

dyd
Randomancer

Trying to add a recap to make it easier for next player :) maybe it will help keeping the game alive

CMCColorTypeSupertype
Previous4RGInstant(none)
New4WUBInstant(none)

Aminatou's Dictate 1WUb
Instant
Choose one for each color this spell shares with permanents you control -
- Exile another target permanent you own, then return it to the battlefield under your control.
- Draw a card, then put a card from your hand on top of your library.
- Target opponent sacrifices a creature or enchantment.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”