Welcome to the DCC!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post in the DCC Discussion Thread.
How does this card-making game work? It's simple! Whenever your card receives a vote, you receive  point for the month. If your card ends up with the most votes for that day, you will receive  additional points for the month. In the event of a tie, each person who tied receives  additional point. At the end of each month, the person with the most points on the scoreboard wins that month, then the scoreboard is cleared for the next month. You can participate in as many or as few days as you want in any month.
- Each day you may post any card you want. On the next day all of the posted cards will be put into the thread as long as your card didn't get disqualified - see the next point for more details. If you post more than one card in a DCC thread, only the first card you post will be taken.
- When you vote, you need to make exactly two votes for two different people. Vote for the cards that are listed in the first post, not other cards being posted in the thread. If you notice that you've only voted for one person, include your second vote in a post, even if you're not submitting a card.
- If you want to change your vote for any reason, post that change in the day's thread (you can include it with your card if you want). Changed votes in the discussion thread will be ignored.
- Voting for only one person, for three or more people, or for yourself will earn you an asterisk by your name in the monthly leaderboard. So will failing to vote if you've posted a card. (We're not going to do anything about people who don't vote or post cards; that would be kind of silly.) This indicates that you're on probation for the next 21 days. If you're on probation and you make another improper vote, your card will be disqualified. Repeated disqualification is grounds for warnings and/or infractions for not following the game rules, so please don't do it.
- Voting for everything in the poll will be grounds for a lifetime ban from the DCC. Don't do it. It just wastes the thread creators' time.
- If you wish to post a render, please use the hyperlink option when posting your card and make the card name the image link. Renders are usually large enough to clog up the list, so submit a text-formed card and (optionally) a link in the name to the render.
- This thread is just for your card submission. Take your questions/comments to our discussion thread. If it's a question, comment, or complaint about probation, PM void_nothing and/or the month's DCC organizer.
- When posting make sure that:
- You have included all of the previous day's entries.
- You update the leaderboard with the previous day's scores.
With a shrewd maneuver, Legend shaves a point off the leader's total. .
Edited to add Rithaniel's card and Henlock's post.
Flatline wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: Rithaniel, Shukkets
Unleash the Horde
Unleash the Horde deals X damage to target creature or planeswalker. Amass X. (Put X +1/+1 counters on an Army you control. If you don't control one, create a 0/0 black Zombie Army creature token first.)
bravelion83 wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: Henlock, emily
Choose one or both —
• Destroy target creature.
• Return target creature card from a graveyard to its owner's hand.
"Will you cheat death, or will death cheat you? And no, one doesn't exclude the other."
—Kurtar, Sultai necromancer
folding_music wrote: ↑1 month agovotes: Rithaniel, shukkets
Access the Eighth Sphere
Put a -1/-1 counter on each creature you control then add for each counter you placed.
"When you hear someone mention wild unharnessed energy and your eyes light up with greed rather than with apprehension, that's when you know you've truly lost your principles." - Dhusa, viridian elf
Rithaniel wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: RattingRots, void_nothing
Six way tie is not something you see every day.
Stone of Darkness
: Add .
, : You may put a shadow counter on Stone of Darkness or remove a shadow counter from it.
Players can't win or lose the game as long as Stone of Darkness has a shadow counter on it.
shukkets wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: henlock, bravelion83
Players can't draw cards and can't play cards from their hand or graveyard.
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player exiles the top card of their library. Until end of turn, that player may play the card exiled this way without paying its mana cost