How do you delete a set?

CheshireCreeper
Pronoun: he / him

Post by CheshireCreeper » 1 year ago

I can't see any way to delete a set...currently I have two sets with the exact same name, and I don't see any way to delete one of them. Please help!

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

That's a technical question so I'm going to tag in @Feyd_Ruin here. It's possible site staff may have to do it for you.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 1 year ago

CheshireCreeper wrote:
1 year ago
I can't see any way to delete a set...currently I have two sets with the exact same name, and I don't see any way to delete one of them. Please help!
Apologies, I've been out of commission. Computer died, then I was out with the Flu for several days.
Link me to the set you wanted deleted and I'll make it disappear :)
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

CheshireCreeper

Post by CheshireCreeper » 1 year ago

Feyd_Ruin wrote:
1 year ago
CheshireCreeper wrote:
1 year ago
Apologies, I've been out of commission. Computer died, then I was out with the Flu for several days.
Link me to the set you wanted deleted and I'll make it disappear :)
customcards/3502-phone-power/

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 1 year ago

it is no more.
Again, sorry for delay.
:)
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”