Rock Paper Scissors Commander Decks Suggestions

mkLarva
Pronoun: they / them

Post by mkLarva » 1 year ago

Hello MTG:Nexus community,

The Ask:
Group of veteran MtG players are looking for deck recommendation to play 3-players free-for-all-with-diplomacy Commander games. They can be precons or custom decks. The goal is that the three decks are on the same level so that each player gets to play the deck at least once in every rotation.

The Story:
My friends and I started playing the game in '95/'96, and we stopped around '02/'03 when we scattered around the world as we entered university. Now with the advent of technology we catch up regularly and try to play games as often as we can, and we all still love MtG as a game even if we find it impossible to be able to stay current with the meta nor do we have a desire to be competitively competent in this game. Recently we have been playing MTG Arena, SpellTable and TTS, and since we are scattered across the globe, it is very difficult for all 4 of us to be available at the same time, so we typically find 3 of us online at any one time, which is why we want a rock-paper-scissors kind of deck list we can pull out and play consistently when we have an hour to share.

Thanks in advance to all the suggestions, love & peace from Paris!

pokken
Answers: 2
Pronoun: he / him

Post by pokken » 1 year ago

True rock paper scissors might be:
Bruna, Light of Alabaster
Sigarda enchantress
Ertai Resurrected

Ertai kills bruna bruna kills sigarda sigarda kills ertai.

BaronCappuccino
Answers: 1
Pronoun: he / him

Post by BaronCappuccino » 1 year ago

Rock: Toggo, Goblin Weaponsmith & Ardenn, Intrepid Archaeologist
Paper: Denry Klin, Editor in Chief
Scissors: Triad of Fates (Stretching here, but believe me, I scoured EDHRec for a commander that more directly referenced scissors. At least one of the three fates cuts the cord in Greek mythology.)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commander”