Creature - Giant Goblin (U)
Affinity for Goblins
8/8

Henlock
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Henlock » 1 year ago

Treehurler 5r
Creature - Giant Berserker (u)
, Sacrifice a Forest: Treehurler deals 3 damage to any target.
5/5

OneAndOnly
Pronoun: he / him

Post by OneAndOnly » 1 year ago

Ulthakari Bladeflinger -- 2RR
Creature - Ogre Berserker
Well-Armed 4 (Ulthakari Bladeflinger enters the battlefield with four blade counters on it. If Ulthakari Bladeflinger would deal damage, you may remove any number of blade counters from it. If you do, it deals that much damage plus damage equal to the number of blade counters removed from it instead.)
Whenever Ulthakari Bladeflinger deals combat damage, put a blade counter on it.
3/3

Henlock

Ghazban Bishop w
Creature - Ogre Cleric (u)
You can't cast Ghazban Bishop unless you have more life than any other player.
2/2

folding_music
glitter pen on my mana crypt
Pronoun: they / them

Post by folding_music » 1 year ago

Venerator of Dragons rr
Creature - Kobold Cleric
Whenever a nontoken Kobold you control dies, you may reveal a Dragon card from your hand. If you do, return that Kobold card to the battlefield tapped and face-down with a worship counter on it. It is a Mountain with "Sacrifice this land at the beginning of your upkeep unless you control a creature named Venerator of Dragons."
0/1

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 1 year ago

Rotting Kobold BR
Creature- Kobold Zombie
This creature costs BR less to cast if two or more Kobolds not named Rotting Kobold died this turn.
Roktar's arm was missing, either from being eaten off or burned off. Surprisingly, no one in Kher Keep noticed the advanced decay,
0/1

OneAndOnly

Flindersnail - 1B
Creature - Zombie Snail
Deathtouch
If Flindersnail would deal damage, it deals that much damage at the end of turn instead.
Whenever Flindersnail is dealt damage, put a +1/+1 counter on it.
0/6

folding_music

Intrepid Hodimadod
Creature - Snail Scout
At the beginning of your end step, if Intrepid Hodimadod is untapped, put a climb counter on it.
While there are at least two climb counters on Intrepid Hodimadod, it has reach and deathtouch.
While there are at least four climb counters on Intrepid Hodimadod, opponents play with their hands revealed and you may look at any face-down card in exile or on the battlefield.
1/1

lookingupanddown

Emeria Explorer 2W
Creature- Human Scout Ally
Emeria Explorer's power is equal to the number of Allies you control.
Whenever a land enters the battlefield under an opponent's control, if one or more lands have already entered the battlefield under than player's control this turn, search your library for a Plains, put it onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle. This ability triggers only once each turn.
"I've been to many skyclaves. Why else would the angel Iona have called for me to lead an expedition into these ruins for her?"
*/4

Henlock

Ondu Pegasus 2w
Creature - Pegasus Ally (c)
Flying
Whenever Ondu Pegasus attacks, target attacking Ally gains flying until end of turn.
When Ondu Pegasus dies, if three or more creature you control died this turn, return it to its owner's hand.
2/1

OneAndOnly

Cetaceopegasus -- 3WUU
Creature - Whale Pegasus
Champion a blue creature
Champion a white creature
Champion a creature with flying
Flying
Cetaceopegasus gets +1/+1 for each creature it championed.
As long as Cetaceopegasus has championed three or more creatures, it has hexproof.
6/6

folding_music

Vortum Moricho 3bgu
Legendary Creature - Spider Whale
Fear, reach
At the beginning of your end step, if Vortum Moricho is untapped, put a web counter on target permanent. It can't attack or block and its abilities can't be activated while that counter remains.
Whenever Vortum Moricho deals combat damage to a player, exile all permanents with web counters on them. You gain life equal to their total mana value.
5/7

lookingupanddown

Arachnophobia 3BG
Enchantment Creature - Spider Incarnation
Reach
When a creature dealt damage by Arachnophobia dies, create a 1/1 black and green Nightmare Spider creature token with reach.
As long as one or more players have two or less cards in their hands, Spiders you control get +1/+1 and have deathtouch.
Those who have seen it have no longer listen to reason. All they hear are the scrabbling of legs, the spinning of webs, and the screams of the captured.
3/3

Henlock

Tree of Patience ggggggg
Creature - Incarnation Plant (m)
You don't lose the game as a result of not being able to draw a card.
Whenever you draw the first card of your turn, you may tap all permanents you control. if you do, prevent all combat damage that would be dealt untik your next turn.
0/20

folding_music

Urdavit, the Sky Poisoner
Legendary Creature - Eldrazi Plant
When Urdavit enters the battlefield, if you cast it, distribute six pollen counters among any number of target nonland permanents you don't control. Those permanents have Devoid and you control each of those permanents with mana value equal to or less than the number of pollen counters on them until Urdavit leaves the battlefield.
At the beginning of your end step, Urdavit deals 1 damage to each planeswalker and each flying creature for each Devoid permanent on the battlefield.
11/11

lookingupanddown

Melting Shadows 8
Creature - Eldrazi Shade
Emerge 5BB
When you cast Melting Shadows, creatures you control get +1/+0 and gain menace until end of turn.
B: Melting Shadows gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
5/4
Last edited by lookingupanddown 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

OneAndOnly

Mulchchewer -- 1B
Creature - Worm Shade
1B or Sacrifice a Swamp or Exile a Swamp from your graveyard: Mulchchewer gets +1/+1 until the end of turn. When this ability is activated for the third time each turn, Mulchchewer gains deathtouch until end of turn.
1/1

folding_music

Carefree Wriggler (no cost)
Enchantment Creature - Worm Reveler
As long as there are at least three Revelers on the battlefield, Carefree Wriggler attacks each turn if able.
Whenever Carefree Wriggler deals combat damage to an opponent, that player puts a mining counter on a land they control with no counters on it. For as long as that counter remains, that land loses all types and abilities and gains ": Add ."
3/3

snrk

lookingupanddown

Debaucherous Dryad
Enchantment Creature - Nymph Dryad Reveler
At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control five or more Revelers, put a +1/+1 counter on target Reveler chosen at random.
Hero's Reward — When Debaucherous Dryad leaves the battlefield, each player puts a +1/+1 counter on up to two target creatures they control.
3/3

folding_music

dryad is my fave creature type <3

Anchorsilt Spriggan 2bb
Creature - Dryad Vampire
Forestwalk
Dwell -- When Anchorsilt Spriggan deals combat damage to an opponent, attach target land that player controls to it. That land loses all abilities until Anchorsilt Spriggan leaves the battlefield.
Anchorsilt Spriggan gets +1/+0 for each permanent that's attached to it.
2/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Jetsam Drinker 2UU
Creature - Kraken Vampire
UU, T: Target player mills X cards, where X is the amount of damage dealt to that player by sources you control this turn. You may cast any number of nonland cards from among them with total mana value X or less without paying their mana costs.
3UU: Jetsam Drinker gains flying and vigilance until end of turn. Activate only during your turn.
4/4
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 1 year ago

Chromatophoric Kraken 4UUU
Creature - Kraken Illusion
Chromatophoric Kraken has shroud as long as it is colorless.
Chromatophoric Kraken can't be blocked as long as it is all colors.
1: Chromatophoric Kraken gains or loses the color of your choice until end of turn.
7/7

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Imagined Poltergeist 2B
Creature - Spirit Illusion
All other creatures get -1/-0.
When Imagined Poltergeist dies, target creature an opponent controls deals damage equal to its power to another target creature that player controls and to you.
3/3
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 1 year ago

Ghost of a Previous Life
Creature — Spirit Cat
Non-Spirit Cats you control have ward 1.
Sacrifice a Spirit Cat: Target non-Spirit Cat you control gains indestructible until end of turn. Tap it.
A deck can have up to eight cards named Ghost of a Previous Life.
2/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Nacatl Dodger 3G
Creature - Cat Rogue
Haste
Nacatl Dodger can't be blocked except by multicolored creatures.
"I can ambush you from anywhere in New Alara."
3/3

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”