Welcome to the DCC!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post in the DCC Discussion Thread.
How does this card-making game work? It's simple! Whenever your card receives a vote, you receive  point for the month. If your card ends up with the most votes for that day, you will receive  additional points for the month. In the event of a tie, each person who tied receives  additional point. At the end of each month, the person with the most points on the scoreboard wins that month, then the scoreboard is cleared for the next month. You can participate in as many or as few days as you want in any month.
- Each day you may post any card you want. On the next day all of the posted cards will be put into the thread as long as your card didn't get disqualified - see the next point for more details. If you post more than one card in a DCC thread, only the first card you post will be taken.
- When you vote, you need to make exactly two votes for two different people. Vote for the cards that are listed in the first post, not other cards being posted in the thread. If you notice that you've only voted for one person, include your second vote in a post, even if you're not submitting a card.
- If you want to change your vote for any reason, post that change in the day's thread (you can include it with your card if you want). Changed votes in the discussion thread will be ignored.
- Voting for only one person, for three or more people, or for yourself will earn you an asterisk by your name in the monthly leaderboard. So will failing to vote if you've posted a card. (We're not going to do anything about people who don't vote or post cards; that would be kind of silly.) This indicates that you're on probation for the next 21 days. If you're on probation and you make another improper vote, your card will be disqualified. Repeated disqualification is grounds for warnings and/or infractions for not following the game rules, so please don't do it.
- Voting for everything in the poll will be grounds for a lifetime ban from the DCC. Don't do it. It just wastes the thread creators' time.
- If you wish to post a render, please use the hyperlink option when posting your card and make the card name the image link. Renders are usually large enough to clog up the list, so submit a text-formed card and (optionally) a link in the name to the render.
- This thread is just for your card submission. Take your questions/comments to our discussion thread. If it's a question, comment, or complaint about probation, PM void_nothing and/or the month's DCC organizer.
- When posting make sure that:
- You have included all of the previous day's entries.
- You update the leaderboard with the previous day's scores.
Man I hate bannings. I understand it's going to happen, but that doesn't take the sting out of losing a lot of money on a deck you just invested in (as I've had happen several times in the past), or when you lose half your MTGO decks overnight (as I just did, although half is an exaggeration). Fortunately I bailed from expensive, competitive, paper Modern when I lost the Pod deck I had just finished investing in a few years back. These days I just play casual Modern on MTGO. Or at least I did. Now it looks like I'm just playing MTGO draft for the foreseeable future. I think I'll miss my Mardu Madness homebrew most of all.
bravelion83 wrote: ↑9 months agoVotes: emily, RattingRots (mind the formatting though)
BurnHonorable mentionsShowLegend, Henlock
Burn deals X damage to target creature. The damage can't be prevented.
Aftermath (Cast this spell only from your graveyard. Then exile it.)
Return target creature card from a graveyard to the battlefield under your control. It gains haste until end of turn.
marioguy3 wrote: ↑9 months agoVotes: Netn10, emily
Trip Through Time
Sorcery - Uncommon
Put another loyalty counter on target planeswalker you control.
Cipher (Then you may exile this spell card encoded on a creature you control. Whenever that creature deals combat damage to a player, its controller may cast a copy of this card without paying its mana cost.)
folding_music wrote: ↑9 months agovotes: Rithaniel, netn10
Hooves of the Ibex,
Enchantment - Aura (R)
Whenever enchanted creature attacks or blocks, if you control less lands than every other player it gains doublestrike and gets +3/+0 until end of turn.
Sacrifice a land: Hooves of the Ibex gains totem armor until end of turn.
Rithaniel wrote: ↑9 months agoVotes: netn10, emily
Ghost of the Mountain
Legendary Creature - Giant Hunter R
: Ghost of the Mountain fights target creature. Then put a +1/+1 counter on Ghost of the Mountain if it's still on the battlefield.
: Ghost of the Mountain gains indestructible until end of turn.
"They say it takes the form of a giant: as tall as a tower, clothed in yeti hides, and with scarred skin as pale as the snow around it."
—Noxo Yin, traveling bard
emily wrote: ↑9 months agoVotes: bravelion83, void_nothingWithout a Tracenotes on bravelionShowI don't know if you intended for this to be able to come back as a different creature, but that's an awesome design!
Enchantment — Aura (U)
Enchanted creature can't be blocked.
When enchanted creature deals combat damage to a player, return it and Without a Trace to their owners' hands.
"They'll never even know you were there."
netn10 wrote: ↑9 months agoVotes: Flatline, RattingRots
Blind by Choices
Target opponent reveals a card from his or her hand, then you choose one:
* That player discards that card.
* That player reveals their hand. You may choose a nonland card other then the revealed card. That player discards it.