Custom Fate/Grand Order Cards

Lance28
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Lance28 » 1 year ago

Hi this is my first time posting in this forum. My friends and I play commander weekly and we sometimes create and use custom cards that we designed ourselves, but sometimes we go a little overboard so I am hoping that this forum will help me balance out my designs a bit.
Before jumping in to the card designs I want to preface this by saying I know that cards that only work if another specific card is out are generally bad, but I designed these with that in mind and am well aware of this draw back, but included it on purpose for a reason. Second the cards I will be posting in this set will all be from the Fate or Fate Grand Order Franchise and so I am trying to get the cards and their effects to match up to what those characters do, how they function, and how they are utilized in the FGO mobile game. Finally there are quite a few cards in this set and I plan on making quite a few more, but these are the ones that I have currently made.

Artoria Pendragon, King of Knights 2rw
Creature - Heroic Spirit (M)
First Strike
Knight, Soldier, and Human creatures you control get +1/+1
Artoria Pendragon, King of Knights gets +1/+1 for each Knight, Soldier, and Human creature you control.
3/3

Charisma Rank B 2w
Enchantment (M)
Creatures you control get +1/+1.
At the start of each combat step if you control Artoria Pendragon, King of Knights creatures you control get get First Strike and Vigilance.

Dragon's Core B Xrr
Legendary Instant (M)
Target creature gets +X/+0 until end of turn.
If you control Artoria Pendragon, King of Knights damage dealt by target creature is doubled and can not be prevented this turn.

Shining Path EX rww
Legendary Instant (M)
Target Creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn.
If Artoria Pendragon, King of Knights is on the field target creature also gains Trample and Indestructible until end of turn.

Noble Phantasm - Excalibur! rrww
Legendary Sorcery (M)
Cast only if you control Artoria Pendragon, King of Knights.
Artoria Pendragon, King of Knights deals damage equal to double her power to target opponent and each creature they control. You gain life equal to the damage dealt this way.

Crown of the Stars 1ww
Legendary Artifact - Equipment(M)
When Crown of the Stars enters the battlefield draw a card for each nontoken creature you control.
This card can only be equipped to Artoria Pendragon, King of Knights.
Whenever equipped creature deals damage to an opponent put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control.
Equip 2

Gilgamesh, King of Heroes 2wrb
XWBR: Attach X number of equipment artifacts on the battlefield or in graveyards to Gilgamesh, King of Heroes.
GBT: Sacrifice any number of artifacts equipped to Gilgamesh, King of Heroes. Deal damage to target player, creature, or planeswalker equal to the total mana value of the sacrificed artifacts.
UWT: Look at the top 5 cards of your library. you may cast an equipment artifact spell from among those cards and attach it to Gilgamesh, King of Heroes when it enters the battlefield. Put the rest of the revealed cards on the bottom of your library in a random order.
5/5

Charisma Rank A+ 3w
Legendary Enchantment(M)
Creatures you control get +3/+3.
If you control Gilgamesh, King of Heroes creatures you control also get First Strike and Vigilance.
Return all creatures to their owner's control and control of creatures can not be changed.

Golden Rule Rank A 1ur
Legendary Enchantment - Aura(M)
Enchant Gilgamesh, King of Heroes.
Enchanted creature gets when this creature deals damage to a planeswalker or an opponent draw a card and create a treasure token.

Treasury of Babylon EX 7
Legendary Artifact(M)
When this card enters the battlefield create treasure tokens equal to the number of artifacts you control.
When a creature you control deals damage to an opponent create treasure tokens equal to the damage dealt.
If you control Gilgamesh, King of Heroes you may cast artifact spells from your graveyard at any time and play equip abilities any time you could play an instant.

Noble Phantasm - Enuma Elish! wubrg
Legendary Sorcery(M)
Cast only if you control Gilgamesh, King of Heroes.
Destroy all creatures you don't control and exile them. Your opponents lose life equal to the number of creatures destroyed this way.

Gate of Babylon 2w
Legendary Instant(M)
Search you library for an equipment artifact card and put it on top of your library.
If you control Gilgamesh, King of Heroes put it on the battlefield instead.

Key of the King's Law 5
Equip only to Gilgamesh, King of Heroes.
When this card enters the battlefield search your library and graveyard for "Noble Phantasm - Enuma Elish!" and add it to your hand.
All damage dealt by equipped creature is doubled.
You may cast artifact spells from any graveyard and treat them as if you own them for as long as Key of the King's Law is equipped to Gilgamesh, King of Heroes.
Equip 3

Iskandar, King of Conquerors 2rgw
Haste, Trample
When Iskandar, King of Conquerors attacks create X 1/1 white soldier creature tokens with vigilance that are attacking where X is equal to the number of other creatures you control.
5/5

Charisma Rank A 1ww
Enchantment(M)
Creatures you control get +2/+2
If you control Iskandar, King of Conquerors creatures you control get First Strike and Vigilance.
Control of your creatures can not change.

Gordius Wheel 3
Can only be equipped to Iskandar, King of Conquerors.
Equipped creature gains flying.
When equipped creature attacks it deals 3 damage to each creature and planeswalker defending player controls.
Equip 2

Suppressive Tactics A 1rg
Instant(M)
Prevent all damage that would be dealt by creatures your opponents control until the end of turn.
If you control Iskandar, King of Conquerors deal 3 damage to each creature your opponents control.

Lightning Conqueror EX 2rr
Sorcery(M)
Creatures you control get: When this creature attacks it deals 1 damage to each creature, planeswalker, and opponent until the end of turn.
If you control Iskandar, King of Conquerors deal 3 damage to each opponent.

Noble Phantasm — Ionian Hetairoi Xrgw
Legendary Sorcery(M)
Can only be cast if you control Iskandar, King of Conquerors.
Create X 3/3 white soldier creature tokens with Haste, First Strike, Vigilance, and Trample.

Gordian Knot 3
Equip only to Iskandar, King of Conquerors.
Equipped creature gets +2/+2
Other creatures you control get +2/+2 while equipped to Iskandar, King of Conquerors.
Equip 1

Merlin, Magus of Flowers 2uu
At the start of your turn target opponent reveals their hand until end of turn and you scry X where X is equal to the number of nonland, noncreature cards in that opponent's hand.
When you cast a noncreature, nonartifact spell create a 1/1 blue illusion creature token.
1/4

Dreamlike Charisma A 2u
Legendary Enchantment(M)
Creatures you control get +1/+1.
If you control Merlin, Magus of Flowers creatures you control gain flying.
Control of your creatures cannot change. Return all creatures you own to your control.

Illusion Rank A 1uu
Legendary Instant(M)
Creatures you control gain Hexproof and Indestructible.
If you control Merlin, Magus of Flowers prevent all damage that would be dealt to you this turn and create a copy of each creature you control, but they are a blue illusion creature in addition to their other colors and types and they do not cause abilities to trigger when they enter the battlefield.

Hero Creation EX 2uu
Legendary Enchantment - Aura(M)
Enchanted creature gains hexproof and +2/+2.
You become the monarch.
If you control Merlin, Magus of Flowers no one else can become the monarch.

Noble Phantasm — Garden of Avalon 2uuu
Legendary Enchantment(M)
Can only be cast if you control Merlin, Magus of Flowers.
At the start of each turn you gain 1 life.
Other permanents you control gain hexproof.
When you cast a noncreature, nonartifact spell you may draw a card.
While you control Merlin, Magus of Flowers this card can not be destroyed, exiled, or returned to your hand or deck.

The Furthest Tower uuu
Legendary Artifact(M)
As long as you control Merlin, Magus of Flowers creatures you control get +1/+1 and do not take damage.

Return to “Custom Set Creation”