Tameshi - UW Enchantress Hatebear

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin
Pronoun: he / him

Post by ISBPathfinder » 1 year ago

Tameshi, Reality Architect

The commander for this one is really odd. Tameshi, Reality Architect is actually a bit hard to make good use out of but technically you can Boomerang for noncreatures and cantrip from doing so. I didn't find that to be that appealing though but I did notice that Thawing Glaciers / Azorius Chancery sort of stuff could draw me cards. Interestingly enough it put me focusing a bit more on my landbase and specifically I found Archaeomancer's Map to be interesting as you could just kick back and forth between some bouncelands with map in play using it as a really weird draw engine. Some other concepts in here are:

Enchantress - Tameshi, Reality Architect can technically go any split of artifact and enchantment build focusing on one or both sections but I opted for enchantress in part because of some of the payoffs in enchantments. I also felt like there were a number of enchantments that can be a bit weaker because they are targets but when paired with strong recursion commander recursion they are interesting.
Artifact Hate - Null Rod, Stony Silence, Hurkyl's Recall, and Rebuild are all a little geared to hate on treasures but also artifacts in general. I am not as sure on Rebuild given it hits me as well but I am light on my overall artifacts and I REALLY wanted to hit treasures some with a deck. Tameshi, Reality Architect gives me a cantrip function for the artifact bounce effects so I felt like it was sort of flavorful to try them out.
Token - For my wincon I am pushing tokens right now. There are just a lot of really good token making enchantments that can double as offense or defense.
Disruption - I am going somewhat heavy on disruption that will make it hard to win via combo and or haymaker as my defensive and interactive elements for this deck. I don't have as much to interact with individual cards but more focus on not dying to combo like wincons. I probably could bring in more for commander hate given how many proactive commanders can just pop off super hard but my real hatred is dying to combos / haymaker effects so thats what I am here for lol.

Decklist

COMMANDER (1)

PLANESWALKER (1)

Approximate Total Cost:

[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

Tags:

Return to “Decklists”