Looking for a few suggestions

Ertai Planeswalker
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Ertai Planeswalker » 1 year ago

I plan on building a deck with Durnan of the Yawning Portal with Sword Coast Sailor as background. I don't have a decklist yet but I want to focus on flash creatures with etb's so I can have some utility on hand. I also want to use the Sakashima's and Helm of the Host to create extra copies of Durnan. However i also want to give them them unblockable so i can get a train of "interaction on hand while i smack you" train going on. I'm aiming this deck to be a little lower power deck so the fact this takes some setup is no problem. Now i'm looking for some ideas for cards that i can use to provide this unblockability to Dunnan copies and other creatures effectively. Would you know any?

RxPhantom
Fully Vaxxed, Baby!
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by RxPhantom » 1 year ago

Treeshaker Chimera will let you alpha strike with impunity, and if it doesn't live you get three cards. Siege Behemoth will break on through, too.
Can you name all of the creature types with at least 20 cards? Try my Sporcle Quiz! Last Updated: 2/18/22 (Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty)

Ertai Planeswalker
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Ertai Planeswalker » 1 year ago

I like these with the exception of Void Winnower. Too bad Sun Quan is €35, that's too much for a lower power deck. Especially the wurm is a nice find, as it's not a commonly played edh card afaik.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commander”