Commander Game

lookingupanddown
Pronoun: he / him

Post by lookingupanddown » 3 years ago

Krgyzal, Lightning Fuse 1RR
Legendary Creature - Elemental
Trample, haste
Vanishing 3
Krgyzal, Lightning Fuse's power is equal to the number of vanishing counters on it.
2B, Sacrifice a creature you control: Put a vanishing counter on Krgyzal. It gains +1/+1 until end of turn. Activate this ability only once each turn.
*/1

Next: a character whose only card was in Time Spiral block

Guardman
A Dog's Dream of Man

Post by Guardman » 3 years ago

Saffi, Unforgotten 1gw
Legendary Creature - Spirit Scout
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.
Creatures with power two or less can't block creatures with power three or greater.
Creatures with power three or greater can't block creatures with power two or less.
2/2
In life, her sacrifice saved her village. In death, she whispers warnings to those who remember her deeds. Telling them of where the lhurgoyf still roams.

Next: A teacher of magic or fighting

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Sensei Ivory-Brows 2WW
Legendary Creature - Fox Samurai
Bushido 2, protection from instants
XW, T: You gain X life. Other Samurai you control get +X/+0 until end of turn. Soldiers you control get +0/+X until end of turn.
1/5

Next: A commander with a creature type normally used only on tokens
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dangerousdice

Post by dangerousdice » 3 years ago

slryg, dripping one [1][w.][b.]
legendary creature - germ warrior
when slryg, dripping one enters the battlefield, attach all equipment on the battlefield to slryg.
intervene - [1][w/b] target player creates a blade token. (it's a artifact equipment with "equipped creature gets +1/+1" and equip [1].)(you may activate this ability from the command zone and from the battlefield. only intervene as a sorcery and only once per turn.)
2/3

next up: a card using the text "CARDNAME is a rogue as long as it is night. (It's day as long as the active player had the highest life total at the beginning of the turn. otherwise, it is night.)"

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 3 years ago

Thad, Corrupt Guard 3UB
Legendary Creature - Human Soldier
CARDNAME is a rogue as long as it is night. (It's day as long as the active player had the highest life total at the beginning of the turn. otherwise, it is night.)
Rogues can't be blocked except by Rogues.
Whenever a Rogue you control deals combat damage to a player, draw a card.
"I didn't see nuthin'"
3/4

Next: A commander with a totally new creature type.

benjameenbear

Post by benjameenbear » 3 years ago

Based on a villain for a book series I want to write:

Drythir, Shepherd of Oblivion 4ub
Legendary Creature - Human Horror Avatar

Deathtouch, Lifelink, Flash

When Drythir, Shepherd of Oblivion enters the battlefield, you may exile an instant or sorcery card from a graveyard with an Oblivion counter on it.

When Drythir, Shepherd of Oblivions attacks, choose a card in exile with an Oblivion counter on it. You may cast a copy of that spell and you may choose new targets for that copy.

Whenever you cast or copy an instant or sorcery spell, you may look at target opponent's hand. You may choose a nonland card from it. That player discards that card and loses 2 life.

Unleashing Malichor from The Eternity Tomb was only the first step in the birth of Calonia's new horror.

3/5

Next: a Commander creature for a fictional villain from the DC Universe.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

I believe that's "new creature type" - that's just a new COMBO of creature types, which is not quite the same.

Nechik Ablat, the Soul Netter 1GWU
Legendary Creature - Tavenu Cleric
Protection from Clerics
T, Discard a card: Add CC.
Whenever another nontoken creature dies, you may pay 4. If you do, return that creature card to its owner's hand. When you do, if you or one of your teammates own that creature card, put a number of +1/+1 counters on target creature equal to that creature card's power. If one of your opponents owns it, draw cards equal to that creature card's toughness.
The tavenu claim they can catch and keep any prize. Ablat takes this to extremes.
2/4

Blossombarb, Bloody Forester 1GG
Legendary Creature - Erlking
Whenever Blossombarb deals combat damage to a player, scry X, where X is the number of permanents with indestructible you control.
Sacrifice a creature: Target enchantment or land gains indestructible until end of turn.
Enchanted Forests you control have "Untap this land during each other player's untap step" and "T, Sacrifice a creature: Create a token that's a copy of an Aura attached to this land and attach it to target Forest you control."
2/2
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

^ benjameenbear's request still stands by the way.

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 2 years ago

Matter-Eater Lad 1GUB
Legendary Creature - Alien
Haste
T: Target permanent's controller sacrifices it.
Discard a card: Return Matter-Eater Lad to its owner's hand. Any player may activate this ability.
4/4

Next:
A Strixhaven substitute teacher

Guardman
A Dog's Dream of Man

Post by Guardman » 2 years ago

Hayr, Unexpected Teacher 1ur
Legendary Creature - Human Wizard
At the beginning of your upkeep, exile the top card of your library face down with a lesson counter on it. You may cast it for as long as it remains exiled as a copy of Improvised Lesson. Improvised Lesson is a sorcery that costs 2 and has "Goad target creature. Return Improvised Lesson to its owner's hand."
2/4
When Professor Fyr was injured, Hayr wasn't their first choice to replace her. But he had ways of making the deans see his point of view.

Next: A non-green, non-white tokens matters commander

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 2 years ago

Mikrukul, Heretical Preacher 3BB
Legendary Creature - Human Cleric
Menace
Morbid: Create two 1/1 white and black Human creature tokens. If a creature died this turn, create three 1/1 white and black Human creature tokens instead.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control ten or more tokens, transform Mikrukul, Heretical Preacher.
"Kneel before me, and I shall bring you the power your soul desires."
3/3
---
Mikrukul Descended
Legendary Creature - Demon Warlock
Flying, menace
At the beginning of combat on your turn, Mikrukul Descended gets +X/+0 until end of turn, where X is the number of tokens you control.
3BB, : Transform Mikrukul. Creatures you control get +X/+0 and indestructible until end of turn, where X is the number of tokens you control. Sacrifice all other creatures with toughness X or less at the beginning of the next end step.
Demonic energy surged upon Mikrukul, granting him the power he craved. "Fear not, my followers," he boomed, "for your ambition and devotion shall be paid in full." Mikrukul unleashed his power, and burned the darkness into his devotees.
5/5

Next: a WBG lifegain-matters commander

benjameenbear

Post by benjameenbear » 2 years ago

Khlenk, Vitality Shambler 3gwb
Legendary Creature - Fungus Druid

Lifelink, Trample

Whenever a player gains life, you may X, where X is less than or equal to the amount of life gained. If you do, create X 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens.

2, Sacrifice a Saproling: Each opponent loses 1 life. You gain life equal to the total amount of life lost this way.

"I saw the monster kill one of its plant creatures and I suddenly felt dizzy, like I'd started falling from a hedron..." - Lukor, Bala Ged adventurer
5/5

Next: a Non-Gruul Dragon that cares about the graveyard.

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Njesk, the Saltbreath 4WB
Legendary Creature - Dragon
Flying
Cards can't leave graveyards.
Spells can't be cast from graveyards.
When Njesk, the Saltbreath dies, exile it, then each player returns all non-Aura permanent cards from their graveyard to the battlefield, then returns all Auras from their graveyard to the battlefield.
His salt preserves the past, that we may one day learn from it again.
4/5

Opps! I forgot the...
Next: A soldier during peacetime

Guardman
A Dog's Dream of Man

Rume, Slayer of Weeds 1gw
Legendary Creature - Human Soldier
Ward 2
At the beginning of each end step, each player who didn't attack or block with a creature this turn creates a Food token.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control twelve or more Food, you win the game.
1/4
"Peace isn't the lack of war. It's having friends, family, and not worrying about your next meal."

Next: A real estate developer

lookingupanddown

Mezoth, Terraformer RGW
Legendary Creature - Elemental
Trample
2G. : Search your library for a basic land card, reveal it, put it onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle.
2R, , Sacrifice a land: Reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal a land with a different name, then put it onto the battlefield tapped. Put all other cards reveal this way on the bottom of your library in a random order.
When Mezoth leaves the battlefield, you may pay 2W. If you do, return it and all lands in your graveyard to the battlefield tapped at the beginning of the next end step.
3/3

Next: RW damage redirection matters

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Orokos, Right Hand of the King 3RW
Legendary Creature - Dragon Knight
Flying
Whenever redirected damage is dealt to a permanent or player, Orokos gets +X/+X until end of turn, where X is the amount of damage dealt.
X(R/W): The next time damage would be dealt target player or to another target permanent this turn, X of that damage is dealt to Orokos instead.
4/6

Next: a character from Ice Age flavor text

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Arna Kennerüd, Aerial Gallant 1RW
Legendary Creature - Human Knight
Flying, haste
Whenever Arna Kennerüd attacks or blocks, flip two coins. When you win the first flip, Arna Kennerüd deals 1 damage to any target. When you win the second flip, other creatures you control get +1/+1 until end of turn.
2/1

Next: A blue Warrior

lookingupanddown

Melvok, Walker of the Rapids 2UU
Legendary Creature - Merfolk Warrior
Prowess
Melvok, Walker of the Rapids has hexproof as long as you have three or less cards in your hand.
Whenever Melvok deals combat damage to a player, return an instant or sorcery card at random from your graveyard to your hand.
3/3

Next: a red Zombie

caulkwrangler
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by caulkwrangler » 2 years ago

TK-8XX r
Legendary Artifact Creature - Zombie Construct Soldier
Double strike, haste
Whenever TK-8XX deals combat damage, you get [XP] (an experience counter).
TK-8XX gets +1/+0 for each [XP] you have.
[XP][XP]: Return TK-8XX from your graveyard to the battlefield. Activate this ability only once each turn.
1/1

Next: A vicious flower.

Guardman
A Dog's Dream of Man

Ydra the Intoxicating 2brg
Legendary Creature - Plant
Vigilance
Each opponent must attack you or a planeswalker you control with at least one creature each combat if able.
Whenever a creature dealt combat damage by Ydra the Intoxicating dies this turn, exile it instead. When you do, you may return target permanent card with mana value less than or equal to the toughness of the exiled creature from your graveyard to your hand.
4/5
In Lockrift Reach the only thing worse than an unpleasant smell is a pleasant one.

Next: A Raccoon

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 2 years ago

Woo, The Chosen One WBG
Legendary Creature - Racoon Rogue (R)
Lifelink, vigilance,
: Woo, the Chosen One becomes indestructible until end of turn. If he is untapped, tap him.
Sacrifice a noncreature token: Woo gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
1/3

Next: A little girl.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Suzette, Afraid of the Dark 2W
Legendary Creature - Human (R)
Suzette, Afraid of the Dark doesn't untap during your untap step if you control a Nightmare Beast.
At the beginning of your end step, if Suzette is tapped, create a 3/3 black Nightmare Beast creature token with shadow. Exile that token when Suzette becomes untapped or leaves the battlefield.
"Can I leave the lamp on tonight?"
0/1

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

It seems I neglected a prompt for the next one.

Next: an Australia-themed commander

folding_music
glitter pen on my mana crypt
Pronoun: they / them

Post by folding_music » 2 years ago

Matilda the Witchetty 1g
Legendary Creature - Insect Warlock
The first time each turn you tap a Forest for mana, put a feed counter on Matilda.
, Sacrifice a Forest: Regenerate Matilda.
2gg, Sacrifice Matilda the Witchetty: Create a 0/0 green Moth creature token with flying, then put a number of +1/+1 counters on it equal to the number of feed counters on Matilda squared.
0/1

next: A three colour companion

lookingupanddown

Selik, Spellbane Serpent 3BGU
Legendary Creature - Snake Horror
Companion — Your starting deck contains no nonland permanents.
When Selik, Spellbane Serpent enters the battlefield, if you have no cards in your graveyard, put a hexproof counter on it.
2, Exile two cards from your graveyard: Put a +1/+1 counter on Selik.
5/7

Next: creature land-matters commander

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”