NEO Preorders

Androk
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Androk » 2 years ago

It's been awhile since I've done a preorder, but I've decided I need to scale back on my box opening and get back to my roots of preordering cards that look undervalued.

My best "hit" ever was preodering Golos and Field of the Dead!

This is more about getting cards for my collection at a good price than trying to flip, which is why I don't order more than 3 as I can reasonably expect to either open or trade for the 4th copy.

2x Eiganjo, Seat of the Empire @ $4.99 each
3x Goro-Goro, Disciple of Ryusei @ 0.79 each
3x Kami of Transience @ 1.99 each
2x Sokenzan, Crucible of Defiance @ 3.99 each
3x Thundering Raiju @ 0.59 each
3x Weaver of Harmony @ 2.49 each

The White and Red legendary lands at under $5 just seem like a steal...even if they're the "worst" of the cycle, they're still going to be very powerful in multiple formats.

The Kami and the Weaver seem like good deals to me as Enchantress decks are viable in multiple formats.

Goro-Goro is mainly because I play Bard Class in Pioneer, but that still looks like a decent price.

Thundering Raiju at .59 cents seems like the biggest steal....a 4 mana 3/3 that can attack as a 4/4 haste in red that also does incidental damage....seems pretty good to me! With that said, I expect this to be a Standard All-Star, and I don't think Standard really moves the market like it used too.....but I'm still happy to pick up a few at that price.

The N82O Molecule
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The N82O Molecule » 2 years ago

im not directly sure anyone should trust anything I say, especially in futures. I hope the best for you though!

there are a whole lot of variants. I would think that its a good idea to project on pre orders and especially the og print. no one knows the rare distribution directly but the deviations with all these variants, honestly four of with the same art isn't as easy any more.

I will say that I think its going to get opened a lot. those channel lands will really help. plus you have people like me just over the moon for ninjas and tamiyo compleated. not to mention the ukiyo lands.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Finance”