Welcome to the DCC!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post in the DCC Discussion Thread.
How does this card-making game work? It's simple! Whenever your card receives a vote, you receive  point for the month. If your card ends up with the most votes for that day, you will receive  additional points for the month. In the event of a tie, each person who tied receives  additional point. At the end of each month, the person with the most points on the scoreboard wins that month, then the scoreboard is cleared for the next month. You can participate in as many or as few days as you want in any month.
- Each day you may post any card you want. On the next day all of the posted cards will be put into the thread as long as your card didn't get disqualified - see the next point for more details. If you post more than one card in a DCC thread, only the first card you post will be taken.
- When you vote, you need to make exactly two votes for two different people. Vote for the cards that are listed in the first post, not other cards being posted in the thread. If you notice that you've only voted for one person, include your second vote in a post, even if you're not submitting a card.
- If you want to change your vote for any reason, post that change in the day's thread (you can include it with your card if you want). Changed votes in the discussion thread will be ignored.
- Voting for only one person, for three or more people, or for yourself will earn you an asterisk by your name in the monthly leaderboard. So will failing to vote if you've posted a card. (We're not going to do anything about people who don't vote or post cards; that would be kind of silly.) This indicates that you're on probation for the next 21 days. If you're on probation and you make another improper vote, your card will be disqualified. Repeated disqualification is grounds for warnings and/or infractions for not following the game rules, so please don't do it.
- Voting for everything in the poll will be grounds for a lifetime ban from the DCC. Don't do it. It just wastes the thread creators' time.
- If you wish to post a render, please use the hyperlink option when posting your card and make the card name the image link. Renders are usually large enough to clog up the list, so submit a text-formed card and (optionally) a link in the name to the render.
- This thread is just for your card submission. Take your questions/comments to our discussion thread. If it's a question, comment, or complaint about probation, PM void_nothing and/or the month's DCC organizer.
- When posting make sure that:
- You have included all of the previous day's entries.
- You update the leaderboard with the previous day's scores.
I just got home from work, which is weird.
Rithaniel wrote: ↑9 months agoVotes: Henlock, bravelion83
Coins of Ulthor
Enchantment Artifact U
If one or more cards would put into your library, you may sacrifice Coins of Ulthor. If you do, look at those cards and chose one of them. Then shuffle the other cards into your library and put that card on top of it.
The only currency able to buy a timeline.
bravelion83 wrote: ↑9 months agoVotes: Flatline, emily
Creature — Shapeshifter Spirit (R)
You may have Imitator Ghost enter the battlefield as a copy of any creature on the battlefield, except it has undying. (When this creature dies, if it had no +1/+1 counters on it, return it to the battlefield under its owner's control with a +1/+1 counter on it.)
What kills you makes you stronger.
Legend wrote: ↑9 months agoBravelion , folding_music
Exile target permanent, then return it to the battlefield under its owner's control as a copy of another permanent that shares a type with it. (Artifact, creature, enchantment, land, and planeswalker are types of permanents.)
emily wrote: ↑9 months agoVotes: Henlock, RattingRots
Creature — Goblin Wizard (R)
, Sacrifice Izzet Fluxcaster: Copy target instant spell, sorcery spell, or activated ability. You may choose new targets for the copy. (Mana abilities can't be targeted.)
"Hope you left room for seconds!"