The Alphabetical Card Game

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

In this game we're going to be simply creating cards in color and alphabetical order. Colors go in WUBRG order and are followed by special categories like so:

White
Blue
Black
Red
Green
Multicolor (includes hybrid)
Colorless (includes land)
Loop back to white...

Important note: Cards should be monocolor until the multicolor round.

Let's start with white and the letter A:

Archers of Sanguinefields 4W
Creature - Orc Archer
Vigilance
1B: Archers of Sanguinefields gains deathtouch until end of turn.
1R: Archers of Sanguinefields gains first strike until end of turn.
1G: Archers of Sanguinefields gains reach until end of turn.
3/2
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Henlock
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Henlock » 4 years ago

Brevity w
Instant (r)
Each opponent can only cast one spell this turn.
Draw a card.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Crush Blasphemy 2WW
Instant
Choose one -
• Exile target artifact and destroy all enchantments.
• Exile target enchantment and destroy all artifacts.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Henlock

Demon Hunter 1ww
Creature - Human Cleric (u)
: Tap target creature. If it's a.Demon, exile that creature instead.
1/3

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Eternal Drake 2WW
Creature - Drake Spirit
Flying
Whenever a Plains or Desert enters the battlefield under your control for the second time in a turn, return Eternal Drake from your graveyard to your hand.
Cycling 2
2/4

Henlock

Fasting Penitents2w
Creature - Human Cleric (r)
At the begining of your end step, if no permanents entered the battlefield under your control and you haven't cast spells since your last end step, draw a card.
2/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Golden Peace 3W
Instant
For each attacking and blocking creature, create a Treasure token. (It’s an artifact with “T, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color.”)
If G was spent to cast this spell, remove each of those creatures from combat.

Henlock

Had enough
Enchantment (u)
Whenever you become the target of a spell, spells with the same name as that spell cannot be cast for the rest of the game.

Dusk
Dimir Mindmage

Post by Dusk » 4 years ago

Invoke the Dawn 2W
Instant
Exile target attacking or blocking black or red creature.
That shadowy wisp at the edge of your vision, there and gone before you notice.
Formerly Dusk707 on MtGSalvation

Henlock

Jabari's Invitation 3ww
Sorcery (r)
Gain control of target creature that blocked a creature you control this turn.

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America

Post by Flatline » 4 years ago

Knight's Honor ww
Instant
Put two +1/+1 counters on target Knight you control.
An honor bestowed only upon the most deserving of warriors.
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
(25 Total) - October 2014; December 2014; January 2015; April 2015; June 2015; August 2015; September 2015; November 2015; December 2015(T); January 2016; March 2016(T); April 2016; June 2016; October 2016; December 2016(T); February 2017; April 2017; December 2017; November 2018(T); January 2019; April 2019; June 2019; August 2019; October 2019; March 2020
MCC
Show
Hide
(8 Total) - May 2015; May 2016; June 2016; August 2016; October 2016; December 2016; October 2017; May 2019
CCL
Show
Hide
(7 Total) - September 2015; October 2015; January 2016; March 2016; April 2016; July 2016(T); March 2019(T)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Lancer Elite WWWW
Creature - Human Knight
Double strike, vigilance, protection from black and from red
When Lancer Elite enters the battlefield, create two 2/2 white Knight creature tokens with vigilance.
1/1

Henlock

Mtenda Ox 1w
Creature - Ox (u)
Flanking
When Mtenda Ox attacks and isn't blocked, put a +1/+1 counter on it, then gain life equal to its power.
0/4

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Necromancer's Foe 1WW
Creature - Angel Spirit
Flying
T: Zombies and Skeletons can't attack or block this turn.
A soul so honored will not allow bodies to be so debased.
2/2

SecretInfiltrator
Pronoun: they / them

Post by SecretInfiltrator » 4 years ago

Ostrich Rider
WW
Creature — Kithkin Knight
First strike, vigilance
2/2

kwanyeegor-ii

Post by kwanyeegor-ii » 4 years ago

Pious Mummy 2W
Creature--Zombie Cleric
when Pious Mummy enters or leaves the battlefield you gain 1 life and you scry 1
2/2
畫龍點睛

I'm a simple Magic player since several years ago from China. Now I live in New Jersey.

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America

Queen's Sky Guard 2ww
Creature — Bird Soldier
Flying, vigilance
Renown 1 (When this creature deals combat damage to a player, if it isn’t renowned, put a +1/+1 counter on it and it becomes renowned.)
t: Another target creature you control gains indestructible until end of turn. Activate this ability only if ~ is renowned.
2/2

Quest of the Faithful 1w
Enchantment
Whenever a creature with converted mana cost two or less enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a quest counter on ~.
Remove five quest counters from ~ and sacrifice it: Put a 5/5 white Angel creature token with flying onto the battlefield.

Questing Knight 1ww
Creature - Human Knight
First strike
Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, if that player controls more lands than you, you may search your library for a Plains card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.
3/1

Quiet Storm w
Instant
Prevent all damage that would be dealt by target creature this turn.
Storm (When you cast this spell, copy it for each spell cast before it this turn. You may choose new targets for the copies.)
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
(25 Total) - October 2014; December 2014; January 2015; April 2015; June 2015; August 2015; September 2015; November 2015; December 2015(T); January 2016; March 2016(T); April 2016; June 2016; October 2016; December 2016(T); February 2017; April 2017; December 2017; November 2018(T); January 2019; April 2019; June 2019; August 2019; October 2019; March 2020
MCC
Show
Hide
(8 Total) - May 2015; May 2016; June 2016; August 2016; October 2016; December 2016; October 2017; May 2019
CCL
Show
Hide
(7 Total) - September 2015; October 2015; January 2016; March 2016; April 2016; July 2016(T); March 2019(T)

Henlock

Ramosian Physician 3w
Crrature - Human Rebel Cleric (u)
Power and toughness of creatures you control cannot be modified by spells or abilities your opponents control.
, T: Search your library for a Rebel permanent card with converted mana cost 5 or less and pit it onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library.
2/4

kwanyeegor-ii

Post by kwanyeegor-ii » 4 years ago

Shieldblast 2WW
Instant
Target blocking creature deals damage equal to its power to all attacking creatures
畫龍點睛

I'm a simple Magic player since several years ago from China. Now I live in New Jersey.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Tear Elemental 4W
Creature - Elemental
Flash
When Tear Elemental enters the battlefield, you gain 1 life for each creature that died this turn.
Not even the oceans were enough to contain Dominaria's weeping.
3/3

Henlock

Unionize 1wW
Enchantment (r)
Creatures you control have +1/+2 and vigilance as long as they all share a creature type.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Vale of the Empyrean 1W
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant Plains
Enchanted Plains has "T, Discard a card: Remove target creature with power 3 or greater from combat."
1W, Exile Vale of the Empyrean and thirty Plains cards you control and/or in your graveyard: You win the game.

chochky

Post by chochky » 4 years ago

Wandering Soultesters 2WW
Creature - Human Cleric Nomad
Landfall - T: Exile target creature unless its controller pays 4. Activate this ability only if you had a land enter the battlefield under your control this turn.
2/4

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America

X-Wing Fighter 1w
Artifact — Vehicle
Flying
Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a permanent with converted mana cost four or greater, destroy that permanent.
Crew 1
2/2
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
MCC
Show
Hide
CCL
Show
Hide

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 4 years ago

Yotian Blacksmith
1W
Creature - Human Artificer [R]
1/1
Equip costs of equipment you control are reduced by 1. (This can't reduce the equip cost to less than 0)
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”