Welcome to the DCC!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post in the DCC Discussion Thread.
How does this card-making game work? It's simple! Whenever your card receives a vote, you receive  point for the month. If your card ends up with the most votes for that day, you will receive  additional points for the month. In the event of a tie, each person who tied receives  additional point. At the end of each month, the person with the most points on the scoreboard wins that month, then the scoreboard is cleared for the next month. You can participate in as many or as few days as you want in any month.
- Each day you may post any card you want. On the next day all of the posted cards will be put into the thread as long as your card didn't get disqualified - see the next point for more details. If you post more than one card in a DCC thread, only the first card you post will be taken.
- When you vote, you need to make exactly two votes for two different people. Vote for the cards that are listed in the first post, not other cards being posted in the thread. If you notice that you've only voted for one person, include your second vote in a post, even if you're not submitting a card.
- If you want to change your vote for any reason, post that change in the day's thread (you can include it with your card if you want). Changed votes in the discussion thread will be ignored.
- Voting for only one person, for three or more people, or for yourself will earn you an asterisk by your name in the monthly leaderboard. So will failing to vote if you've posted a card. (We're not going to do anything about people who don't vote or post cards; that would be kind of silly.) This indicates that you're on probation for the next 21 days. If you're on probation and you make another improper vote, your card will be disqualified. Repeated disqualification is grounds for warnings and/or infractions for not following the game rules, so please don't do it.
- Voting for everything in the poll will be grounds for a lifetime ban from the DCC. Don't do it. It just wastes the thread creators' time.
- If you wish to post a render, please use the hyperlink option when posting your card and make the card name the image link. Renders are usually large enough to clog up the list, so submit a text-formed card and (optionally) a link in the name to the render.
- This thread is just for your card submission. Take your questions/comments to our discussion thread. If it's a question, comment, or complaint about probation, PM void_nothing and/or the month's DCC organizer.
- When posting make sure that:
- You have included all of the previous day's entries.
- You update the leaderboard with the previous day's scores.
There are a lot of awesome live musical performances on YouTube.
Flatline wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes; RattingRots, void_nothing
Creature — Zombie Warrior (U)
When Dread Executioner enters the battlefield, each player sacrifices a creature.
Unearth ( : Return this card from your graveyard to the battlefield. It gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step or if it would leave the battlefield. Unearth only as a sorcery.)
Rithaniel wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: netn10, void_nothing
Accolade of Prisms
For each color, create a 2/2 Knight creature token which is that color. Those tokens have first strike and protection from any color they aren't. (If they later change colors, this protection ability also changes.)
bravelion83 wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: shukkets, netn10Reply to FlatlineShowMaybe, and I've actually considered it, but I didn't want the card to essentially be "look at the top and bottom and choose one to draw". For once I chose to try something highly original, and I felt making it a cantrip would have taken away some of that. I didn't want that card to feel like just another blue cantrip.
Immortal VindicatorHonorable MentionsShowRithaniel
Flatlilne - I would have probably said "power 2 or less" in the last ability.
emily - Definitely not my preferred play style, but I like the elegance of your card.
void_nothing - I would have said "target nonland card" to avoid players thinking they could return the land they sacrificed for the additional cost. That actually can't be done with this wording, so let's just make it clearer.
Creature — Human Wizard (R)
Undying (When this creature dies, if it had no +1/+1 counters on it, return it to the battlefield under its owner's control with a +1/+1 counter on it.)
, , Remove a +1/+1 counter from Immortal Vindicator: Destroy another target nonland permanent. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.
"I'll take you with me."
shukkets wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: rithaniel, legend
Creature - Demon Ogre Warrior (U)
When Kunimon Oni enters the battlefield, you may tap an untapped Gate you control. If you do, Kunimon Oni deals damage equal to its power to target creature or planeswalker.
Unlike the other countries, Onikuni only has one entrance and exit. As a result, its gatekeepers take their jobs much more seriously.
void_nothing wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: Rithaniel, emily
Creature - Elemental Shaman (R)
Protection from lands
Whenever a land enters the battlefield tapped and under an opponent's control, put two pressure counters on it.
Whenever a permanent with a pressure counter on it becomes tapped, remove a pressure counter on it. If the last pressure counter is removed in this way, destroy that permanent.