The CCL Discussion Thread

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Asking once more for a volunteer to host the CCL in August.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

If anyone would like to host the CCL in September, please let me know as early as possible.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Post by Lorn Asbord Schutta » 2 years ago

void_nothing wrote:
2 years ago
If anyone would like to host the CCL in September, please let me know as early as possible.
Hope it is not to late, but I can take September.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Lorn Asbord Schutta wrote:
2 years ago
void_nothing wrote:
2 years ago
Hope it is not to late, but I can take September.
All yours! Looking forward to it.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

The first round of September CCL is open!

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Based on the current number of participants, unless there will be a sudden influx for the second round, September CCL will progress to top 6 instead of top 8.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

2 years ago
Based on the current number of participants, unless there will be a sudden influx for the second round, September CCL will progress to top 6 instead of top 8.
And that is always valid. Organizer's discretion.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Apologies for asking so late: Is anyone interested in hosting the CCL for October?

Lorn Asbord Schutta

The fourth round of September CCL have begun.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

After much unfortunate delay, the August CCL final round is up at last!

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

October's CCL has begun!

Lorn Asbord Schutta

The fourth round of September is closed. Participants may begin the critiques.

slimytrout
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by slimytrout » 2 years ago

2 years ago
include a Ward keyword
Did you intend this to mean that they have to *have* a Ward keyword, or is it ok if they grant it to something else a la Plate Armor?

Lorn Asbord Schutta

slimytrout wrote:
2 years ago
2 years ago
include a Ward keyword
Did you intend this to mean that they have to *have* a Ward keyword, or is it ok if they grant it to something else a la Plate Armor?
Both are fine.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

For purpose of October's second round, cards like Blazing Volley deal 1 damage or variable amount?

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

2 years ago
For purpose of October's second round, cards like Blazing Volley deal 1 damage or variable amount?
1 damage.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

The final poll for September is up!

Lorn Asbord Schutta

You can still vote for September, if you had not already!

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Delayed, but congratulations to @slimytrout for winning the September CCL!

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Congrats to slimytrout!

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Would anyone be interested in hosting the CCL for November?

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Looking for a volunteer to host December's CCL!

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

November's final round and December's second round will both be going up tomorrow.

Ink-Treader
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Ink-Treader » 2 years ago

@void_nothing Question regarding the November finals: Are hybrid and/or Phyrexian mana symbols valid for the rules text requirement?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”