The CCL Discussion Thread

Lorn Asbord Schutta
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Lorn Asbord Schutta » 1 year ago

void_nothing wrote:
1 year ago
Currently seeking a host for September's CCL. Please let me know if you're interested.
If it still possible, I would like to volunteer.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Lorn Asbord Schutta wrote:
1 year ago
void_nothing wrote:
1 year ago
Currently seeking a host for September's CCL. Please let me know if you're interested.
If it still possible, I would like to volunteer.
Absolutely. I would love to have you host. Welcome back.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Lorn Asbord Schutta

The first round of September is up!

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

If you haven't posted in September's CCL round 1, now's a great chance to do so.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Less then a day left until September's first round will end. Get your entries in!

Lorn Asbord Schutta

The round one should be closed by now. At the time of writing this post however, there are only 6 entries. That is a little below my expectations.
As I said in the round's thread, we could proceed with just only 7 entries. For now, at each 12:00 EST onwards, I will make a check - should there be seven or more (every one would be thankful for that!) entries, the round will close, otherwise it will be left open for another 24 hours. I hope this predicament will end soon, but if it would not, then I will try to find another solution.

slimytrout
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by slimytrout » 1 year ago

Go vote in the July final poll!! 12 hours left and only five votes -- I'm sure we can get more.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Congratulations to our July winner @slimytrout!

Lorn Asbord Schutta

There will be a one day extension for the round 2 of September, till 12:00 EST on 19th, Monday.
This will be your last chance to submit the entry for this round!

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Looking ahead, is anyone interested in hosting the CCL for October?

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Remember to vote in August's final poll!

Lorn Asbord Schutta

void_nothing wrote:
1 year ago
Looking ahead, is anyone interested in hosting the CCL for October?
I could do the next month as well.
And I want to remind that the September's third round should close in less then a day from now!

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

If you would like to do October I would be very happy if you did.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Congrats to August's CCL winner @kwanyeegor-ii!

Lorn Asbord Schutta

The October CCL is up and running! We are waiting for your submission!
On the other hand, the deadline for round 4 of September draws near. To all participants of that round, @CunningGabe, @slimytrout, @kwanyeegor-ii, @void_nothing and @netn10 - make sure you post on time and that your submission meets the requirements; if you have any doubts after reading clarifications, do not hesitate to ask here.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

The round 2 for October CCL is open! Even if you were late for round 1, it is always worth a try to post in sign-ups.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Now home from traveling so I hope to get my September final entry in soon. @Lorn Asbord Schutta @slimytrout

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Remember to vote for September CCL winner! The poll will close soon!

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Once again congratulations to September's winner, slimytrout.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Last-minute though this may be, is anyone interested in hosting the CCL for November?

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

November round 1 is now up!

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Reminding everyone that November's round 1 is still open.

I'm also putting out an early call for anyone who wishes to volunteer to host the CCL in December!

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Congratulations again to October's winner, @CunningGabe!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”