The Commander's Tools Game

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!
Pronoun: he / him

Post by JovialJovian » 2 years ago

Party Recruit 1W
Creature - Human Ally
A deck may have any number of cards named Party Recruit
As Party Recruit enters the battlefield, choose Cleric, Rogue, Warrior, or Wizard. Party Recruit is the chosen type in addition to its other types.
If you have a full party, Party Recruit gets +2/+2.
1/2

next: Henrika Domnathi

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 2 years ago

Prisoner of the Domnathi 4BB
Creature - Demon
Prisoner of the Domnathi can't attack unless you control no other creatures.
Morbid—At the beginning of each end step, if a creature you control died this turn, put your choice of a flying, deathtouch, or lifelink counter on Prisoner of the Domnathi.
At the beginning of combat on your turn, you may remove an ability counter from Prisoner of the Domnathi. If you do, put a counter of the type removed this way onto up to two other creatures you control.
Once the master, now the slave.
6/6

Next: Old Rutstein

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Nantuko Recollector G
Creature - Insect Druid
G, Exile an Insect you control: Put target card from your graveyard on top of your library.
1/1

Next: O-Kagachi, Vengeful Kami
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Incredium

Post by Incredium » 2 years ago

Eye for an Eye 4wr
Enchantment
Creatures attack each combat if able
Whenever one to more creatures you control deals combat damage to a player, if that player attacked you during their last turn, untap all creatures you control. After this phase, there is an additional combat phase followed by an additional main phase. This ability triggers only once each turn.
…leaves everyone blind.

Next: Meloku the Clouded Mirror

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 2 years ago

Mirage of the Wastes 4U
Creature - Eldrazi Illusion
Devoid
Flying
: Add C. If you control three or more other creatures with flying, add CCC instead.
At the beginning of your end step, if you control seven or more creatures with flying, you may put a noncreature permanent with mana value 2 or less from your hand onto the battlefield tapped.
3/4

Next: Satsuki, the Living Lore

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 2 years ago

Muraganda Rising 2GGG
Enchantment Creature - Elemental Saga
I-II-III: Create a 3/3 green Elemental Beast enchantment creature token.
IV: Until end of turn, whenever an Elemental you control deals combat damage to a player, create a 3/3 green Elemental Beast enchantment creature token.
V: Each creature you control gets +X/+X and gain trample until end of turn, where X is the total power of creatures you control.
6/6

Next: Kosei, Penitent Warlord

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 1 year ago

Halo Aegis 2g
Enchantment – Aura
Enchant permanent
Totem armor
When Halo Aegis enters the battlefield, put a shield counter on enchanted permanent.

Next: Neheb, the Worthy

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 1 year ago

Mogis's Corrupted 2BB
Enchantment Creature - Minotaur Horror
Deathtouch
Madness 2B
3/2

Next: Mr. Orfeo, the Boulder

folding_music
glitter pen on my mana crypt
Pronoun: they / them

Post by folding_music » 1 year ago

Twitchy Crackpot brg
Creature - Devil Elemental
Riot (This hits play with either haste or a +1/+1 counter.)
At end of turn, sacrifice Twitchy Crackpot. If you do, it deals damage equal to its power to any target.
3/1

orrr

Thunder Club
Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature gets +1/+1 for each charge counter on Thunder Club.
Whenever equipped creature becomes the target of a spell or ability other than an equip ability, put a charge counter on Thunder Club. Then equipped creature deals damage equal to its power to target creature. This ability triggers only once each turn.
Equip

next: Errant, Street Artist

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 1 year ago

Quick Hack u
Instant
When you cast this spell, copy it if you control a Ninja, Rogue, Samurai, Warrior, or Vehicle.
You may tap or untap target permanent.

Next: Jinnie Fay, Jetmir's Second
Last edited by dyd 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Guardman
A Dog's Dream of Man

Post by Guardman » 1 year ago

Gallery Exhibition 2rr
Sorcery
Create X 1/1 colorless Statue artifact creature tokens with "This creature can't attack or block." where X is equal to the number of lands you control.

Next: Bell Borca, Spectral Sergeant

folding_music

Surgeyser 8rw
Creature - Elemental
When Surgeyser enters the battlefield, put a lifelink counter on target legendary creature. If you can't, Surgeyser deals damage to you equal to its power.
Trample
Evoke
8/5

just wanted to make a ten-cost card you could easily cast with him <3

next: Denry Klin, Editor in Chief

lookingupanddown

Spatial Mastery 2WW
Enchantment - Aura
1WW: Exile enchanted creature and all permanents attached to it, then return that creature to the battlefield. When that creature enters the battlefield, return the other cards exiled this way to the battlefield under their owners' control attached to that creature.
4WWW, Tap enchanted creature and exile Spatial Mastery: Exile all creatures you control other than enchanted creature, then return them to the battlefield tapped. If a permanent attached to the creatures is exiled this way, return them to the battlefield under their owners' control attached to any creature you control exiled this way. Enchanted creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step. Activate only as a sorcery.

Next: Vazi, Keen Negotiator

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 1 year ago

Blood Diamond 0
Artifact - Treasure (R)
Indestructible
At the beginning of your upkeep, you lose 2 life.
When you sacrifice Blood Diamond, return it to the battlefield tapped under target opponent's control.
T, sacrifice Blood Diamond: Add one mana of any color. If you lose this mana without spending it, you lose 2 life.

Next: Jaxis, the Troublemaker

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 1 year ago

Totem of Rage 2r
Artifact
Each creature card you own that isn't on the battlefield has madness. The madness cost is equal to its mana cost.
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control, if its madness cost was paid, it gains haste and "When this creature dies, draw a card." Sacrifice it at the beginning of the next end step.

Next: Cecily, Haunted Mage

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Guided by Bolas 3B
Sorcery
As an additional cost to cast this spell, sacrifice an Island, Swamp, or Mountain.
Draw four cards. Guided by Bolas deals 4 damage to you.
2, Discard Guided by Bolas: Return target card with mana cost U, B, or R from your graveyard to your hand.

Next: Nevinyrral, Urborg Tyrant
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

folding_music

Ceremonial Responsibilities bw
Enchantment
Indestructible
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield tapped, its controller gains 1 life and each of their opponents loses 1 life.

or, to be honest, after reading the card I knew exactly how people'd really use it:

Monomm, the Namedropper 1wub
Legendary Planeswalker - Monomm
(+2): Reveal a planeswalker card from your hand. If you do, gain 3 life and draw a card.
(-2): Create a 1/3 white, blue and black Soldier creature token named Bodyguard. It has defender, vigilance and "Sacrifice Bodyguard: Put a shield counter on target planeswalker."
(-7): You get an emblem with "At the end of your turn, each planeswalker you control deals damage equal to its mana value to any target."
Loyalty: 3

no relation to the original card but it's a planeswalker and doesn't die to the disk effect =P synergy!

next: Drizzt Do'Urden

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Autochthon Sentinel 3GGWW
Creature - Wurm Spirit
Flash
Autochthon Sentinel can block any number of creatures.
At the beginning of the end step, sacrifice Autochthon Sentinel.
Whenever you convoke a spell with one or more creatures, you may pay 1GW and shuffle Autochthon Sentinel from your graveyard into your library. When you do, create a token that's a copy of one of those creatures.
14/14

Next: Narfi, Betrayer King

lookingupanddown

Draugr Warden 3UB
Snow Creature - Zombie Knight
Creature cards in your graveyard can't be the target of spells or abilities you don't control.
, Pay 5 life: Add BB. Activate this ability only if you have two or more snow creatures in your graveyard.
3/5

Next: The Beamtown Bullies

folding_music

Bite the Hand
Instant (R)
Target permanent you own deals damage to its controller equal to its mana value.
Draw a card.

next: (wanted to pick another Capenna card but I really don't like the setting that much, so I'm choosing from sets I do like:) Phylath, World Sculptor

Incredium

Post by Incredium » 1 year ago

Word Count Fluff 1gg
Sorcery
Populate, then proliferate.
Replicate 1gg
Demonstrate.
"This spell of course was created by Amoradic the mage, not to be confused with Amoradic the scholar, who was in fact not Amoradic the mage. The spell in question, aforementioned to be created by Amoradic the mage during his life, before his passing, was known to possess a number of qualities similar to spells studied by Moradic the scholar, not to be confused with Amoradic the scholar, who was also not Amoradic the mage. Furthermore…"

Next: Endrek Sahr, Master Breeder

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Blessing of Flesh 1BB
Instant
Until end of turn, if a player would create one or more tokens, instead that player creates that many 3/3 black Horror creature tokens.

Next: Bjorna, Nightfall Alchemist

lookingupanddown

Graf Mine 2
Artifact
When Graf Mine enters the battlefield, exile target player's graveyard.
Whenever a creature attacks a player, if that creature was dealt damage this turn, you may pay 3 and discard a card. If you do, return Graf Mine from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped. It deals 2 damage to that creature's controller.

Next: Myrkul, Lord of Bones

Incredium

Post by Incredium » 1 year ago

Sanctified Mantis 3bg
Enchantment Creature - Insect
Enchantments you control have ward - Pay 2 life.
Constellation - Whenever Sanctified Mantis or another enchantment enters the battlefield under your control, create a 1/1 black and green insect creature token. If you control 6 or more tokens, create two 1/1 black and green insect creature tokens instead.
4/5

Next: Zilortha, Strength Incarnate

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Bellowing Frillneck 2RR
Creature - Lizard Beast
Flash
When Bellowing Frillneck enters the battlefield, creatures you control get +2/+0 until end of turn.
4/2

Next: Tawnos, the Toymaker

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”