Welcome to the DCC!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post in the DCC Discussion Thread.
How does this card-making game work? It's simple! Whenever your card receives a vote, you receive  point for the month. If your card ends up with the most votes for that day, you will receive  additional points for the month. In the event of a tie, each person who tied receives  additional point. At the end of each month, the person with the most points on the scoreboard wins that month, then the scoreboard is cleared for the next month. You can participate in as many or as few days as you want in any month.
- Each day you may post any card you want. On the next day all of the posted cards will be put into the thread as long as your card didn't get disqualified - see the next point for more details. If you post more than one card in a DCC thread, only the first card you post will be taken.
- When you vote, you need to make exactly two votes for two different people. Vote for the cards that are listed in the first post, not other cards being posted in the thread. If you notice that you've only voted for one person, include your second vote in a post, even if you're not submitting a card.
- If you want to change your vote for any reason, post that change in the day's thread (you can include it with your card if you want). Changed votes in the discussion thread will be ignored.
- Voting for only one person, for three or more people, or for yourself will earn you an asterisk by your name in the monthly leaderboard. So will failing to vote if you've posted a card. (We're not going to do anything about people who don't vote or post cards; that would be kind of silly.) This indicates that you're on probation for the next 21 days. If you're on probation and you make another improper vote, your card will be disqualified. Repeated disqualification is grounds for warnings and/or infractions for not following the game rules, so please don't do it.
- Voting for everything in the poll will be grounds for a lifetime ban from the DCC. Don't do it. It just wastes the thread creators' time.
- If you wish to post a render, please use the hyperlink option when posting your card and make the card name the image link. Renders are usually large enough to clog up the list, so submit a text-formed card and (optionally) a link in the name to the render.
- This thread is just for your card submission. Take your questions/comments to our discussion thread. If it's a question, comment, or complaint about probation, PM void_nothing and/or the month's DCC organizer.
- When posting make sure that:
- You have included all of the previous day's entries.
- You update the leaderboard with the previous day's scores.
Possibly may be back hosting in February again.
Probation: Gateways7 (8 days), marioguy3 (15 days)
bravelion83 wrote: ↑2 months agoA reminder: I won't be able to host February as previously planned because of a temporary job I'm starting on the 3rd, is there anybody else that can take my place?
Votes: slimytrout, folding_music
Fiery RitualHonorable mentionShownetn10 - how does it become a creature? Does it just need external aid?
As an additional cost to cast Fiery Ritual, discard a Mountain.
"Let the fire of passion burn you out."
folding_music wrote: ↑2 months agovotes: netn10, RattingRots
Sunbhada of the Tropics
Legendary Creature - Starfish (R)
Creatures have "At the end of your turn, if this creature is untapped, each opponent puts the top two cards of their library into their graveyard."
The shape of Sunbhada is a popular sigil to emblazon upon your door, a ward against curses and a reminder not to let petty insults into your heart.
RattingRots wrote: ↑1 month agoGateways7, netn10
Creature - Spirit (R)
Escape— , Exile two other cards from your graveyard. (You may cast this card from your graveyard for its escape cost.)
Whenever enters the battlefield, if it escaped, it gains all abilities of creatures exiled to escape it for as long as it is on the battlefield.
netn10 wrote: ↑1 month agoVotes: folding_music, Gateways7
bravelion83 Yea, the player needs to find a way to animate it.
The new un-set got me excited!
Legendary Creature - Snake Ninja (Rare)
Whenever a creature you control becomes blocked, you may have it become a dice until end of turn (It's not a creature, you represent it with a die.)
The new situation got real dicey, but he decided to just roll with it.
slimytrout wrote: ↑1 month agovoid_nothing, gateways7
Creature - Human Wizard (R)
At the beginning of your upkeep, return Transfigurator to its owner's hand. If you do, reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal a creature card. Put that card onto the battlefield, then put the revealed cards on the bottom of your library in a random order.
Gateways7 wrote: ↑1 month agonetn10, void
The Circle of Evocation
Legendary Creature - Human Shaman (m)
Flash, lifelink, haste
Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell targeting a single creature, choose Fell the Mighty, Reality Shift, Hero's Downfall, Chaos Warp, or Beast Within at random. That spell becomes a copy of the chosen spell.
Me moments after making this card, 2020, colorized.
EDIT: damn 15 minutes late unfortunate