Welcome to the DCC!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post in the DCC Discussion Thread.
How does this card-making game work? It's simple! Whenever your card receives a vote, you receive  point for the month. If your card ends up with the most votes for that day, you will receive  additional points for the month. In the event of a tie, each person who tied receives  additional point. At the end of each month, the person with the most points on the scoreboard wins that month, then the scoreboard is cleared for the next month. You can participate in as many or as few days as you want in any month.
- Each day you may post any card you want. On the next day all of the posted cards will be put into the thread as long as your card didn't get disqualified - see the next point for more details. If you post more than one card in a DCC thread, only the first card you post will be taken.
- When you vote, you need to make exactly two votes for two different people. Vote for the cards that are listed in the first post, not other cards being posted in the thread. If you notice that you've only voted for one person, include your second vote in a post, even if you're not submitting a card.
- If you want to change your vote for any reason, post that change in the day's thread (you can include it with your card if you want). Changed votes in the discussion thread will be ignored.
- Voting for only one person, for three or more people, or for yourself will earn you an asterisk by your name in the monthly leaderboard. So will failing to vote if you've posted a card. (We're not going to do anything about people who don't vote or post cards; that would be kind of silly.) This indicates that you're on probation for the next 21 days. If you're on probation and you make another improper vote, your card will be disqualified. Repeated disqualification is grounds for warnings and/or infractions for not following the game rules, so please don't do it.
- Voting for everything in the poll will be grounds for a lifetime ban from the DCC. Don't do it. It just wastes the thread creators' time.
- If you wish to post a render, please use the hyperlink option when posting your card and make the card name the image link. Renders are usually large enough to clog up the list, so submit a text-formed card and (optionally) a link in the name to the render.
- This thread is just for your card submission. Take your questions/comments to our discussion thread. If it's a question, comment, or complaint about probation, PM void_nothing and/or the month's DCC organizer.
- When posting make sure that:
- You have included all of the previous day's entries.
- You update the leaderboard with the previous day's scores.
After that forcible rescheduling, hoping to finish out the month with about this posting time.
Probation: Gateways7 (9 days), marioguy3 (16 days)
Gateways7 wrote: ↑2 months agoslimytrout, voidnothing
Creature - Sphinx (M)
When Cryptic Oracle enters the battlefield, reveal the top four cards of your library. An opponent of your choice may have you put them into your hand. Otherwise, shuffle your library and you take an extra turn after this one.
bravelion83 wrote: ↑2 months agoA reminder: I won't be able to host February as previously planned because of a temporary job I'm starting on the 3rd, is there anybody else that can take my place?
Votes: slimytrout, RattingRots
Honorable mention for Gateways7. I think there must be some red in that card.
Choose one —
• Add one mana of any color, then draw a card.
• Discard a card, then add two mana of any one color.
"What's better, gaining knowledge from action or acting based on knowledge?"
folding_music wrote: ↑2 months agovotes: Zemoo, slimytrout
All creatures have Afflict X, where X is the number of creatures on the battlefield. (Whenever a creature with Afflict becomes blocked, defending player loses X life.)
: Untap target creature you don't control. That creature must block this turn if able. Any player may play this ability.
RattingRots wrote: ↑2 months agovoid_nothing, Gateways7
Chosen of Erebos
When ~ enters the battlefield, name a nonland card.
Cards in your graveyard with the chosen name have escape. The escape cost is equal to the card's mana cost plus exile three other cards from your graveyard. (You may cast cards from your graveyard for their escape cost.)