Welcome to the DCC!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post in the DCC Discussion Thread.
How does this card-making game work? It's simple! Whenever your card receives a vote, you receive  point for the month. If your card ends up with the most votes for that day, you will receive  additional points for the month. In the event of a tie, each person who tied receives  additional point. At the end of each month, the person with the most points on the scoreboard wins that month, then the scoreboard is cleared for the next month. You can participate in as many or as few days as you want in any month.
- Each day you may post any card you want. On the next day all of the posted cards will be put into the thread as long as your card didn't get disqualified - see the next point for more details. If you post more than one card in a DCC thread, only the first card you post will be taken.
- When you vote, you need to make exactly two votes for two different people. Vote for the cards that are listed in the first post, not other cards being posted in the thread. If you notice that you've only voted for one person, include your second vote in a post, even if you're not submitting a card.
- If you want to change your vote for any reason, post that change in the day's thread (you can include it with your card if you want). Changed votes in the discussion thread will be ignored.
- Voting for only one person, for three or more people, or for yourself will earn you an asterisk by your name in the monthly leaderboard. So will failing to vote if you've posted a card. (We're not going to do anything about people who don't vote or post cards; that would be kind of silly.) This indicates that you're on probation for the next 21 days. If you're on probation and you make another improper vote, your card will be disqualified. Repeated disqualification is grounds for warnings and/or infractions for not following the game rules, so please don't do it.
- Voting for everything in the poll will be grounds for a lifetime ban from the DCC. Don't do it. It just wastes the thread creators' time.
- If you wish to post a render, please use the hyperlink option when posting your card and make the card name the image link. Renders are usually large enough to clog up the list, so submit a text-formed card and (optionally) a link in the name to the render.
- This thread is just for your card submission. Take your questions/comments to our discussion thread. If it's a question, comment, or complaint about probation, PM void_nothing and/or the month's DCC organizer.
- When posting make sure that:
- You have included all of the previous day's entries.
- You update the leaderboard with the previous day's scores.
Less than a week left in the month.
Probation: Gateways7 (13 days), marioguy3 (20 days)
Gateways7 wrote: ↑2 months agobravelion, Zemoo
Blazing Omen deals 3 damage to any target. Exile the top thirteen cards of your library.
"The fires raged, and a figure stood, ready to bring his sword down on me. As he made his slash, I woke up in a cold sweat."
bravelion83 wrote: ↑2 months agoVotes: Gateways7, netn10
Wisdom in Fire
When Wisdom in Fire enters the battlefield, exile the top X cards of your library. Once on each of your turns, you may play a card exiled with Wisdom in Fire.
When there are no cards exiled with Wisdom in Fire, sacrifice it.
"Burn through your thoughts, or else your thoughts will burn you."
—Kher Keep Monastery teaching
folding_music wrote: ↑2 months agovotes: Zemoo, void_nothing
Invorai, God of Dust
Legendary Enchantment Creature - God (M)
As long as there are less than twelve cards in your graveyard, Invorai isn't a creature.
: Target opponent searches your library for three cards and reveals them. Put two of those cards into your graveyard and the other into your hand. Shuffle your library afterwards. If that player does not find three cards in your library they lose the game.
slimytrout wrote: ↑2 months agozemoo, bravelion
At the beginning of your upkeep, choose one:
*Exile the top two cards of target opponent's library.
*Exile the top card of your library.
You may play cards exiled with Suspicious Embassy.
At the beginning of your end step, you lose 1 life for each card exiled with Suspicious Embassy, then put those cards into their owner's graveyard.