Creature Type ABCs: Silver-Bordered Edition

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

This is the version of the Creature Type ABCs for making Un-cards. The same rules apply - make a card for the current creature type starting with the next letter in alphabetical order, post the next creature type if you have Z - except all the cards should be silver border appropriate. That means you can suggest obsolete or Un-only creature types, but normal creature types as well.

We'll start off with Brainiac, introduced in Unstable.

Arcaniac 3RR
Creature - Brainiac
Haste
At the beginning of your upkeep, roll a six-sided die. Add an amount of R equal to the result. Spend this mana only to cast instant or sorcery spells and you don't lose this mana as steps and phases end this turn. If you rolled a 4 or higher, sacrifice Arcaniac.
3/3
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

kwanyeegor-ii
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by kwanyeegor-ii » 4 years ago

Blastiac 2BR
Creature--Brainiac
When Blastiac enters the battlefield, roll a twenty-sided die. If you rolled 10 or less, you lose life equal to 10 minus the amount you rolled. If you rolled 11 or more, you gain life equal to the amount you rolled minus 10.
5/5
畫龍點睛

I'm a simple Magic player since several years ago from China. Now I live in New Jersey.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Contemplating Creep 4BB
Creature - Brainiac
Flying
When Contemplating Creep enters the battlefield, roll a six-sided die. You draw cards and lose life equal to the result.
2/2
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 3 years ago

Defibrillator Hobbyist
Creature — Braniac Electrician Doctor
You may replace all instances of "deal" with "prevent the next" in the text of spells you cast with lightning in their art.
Whenever you cast a spell with lightning in it's art, you may chasten or goad target creature.
"Works on all four humors: Slapstick, Mordant, Blue and Gallows."
1/3
Last edited by Pygyzy 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Pygyzy wrote:
3 years ago
Defibrillator Hobbyist
Creature — Brainiac Electrician Gamer
You may replace all instances of "deal" with "prevent the next" in the text of spells you cast with lightning in their art.
Whenever you cast a spell with lightning in it's art, you may chasten or goad target creature.
"Works on all four humors: Slapstick, Mordant, Blue and Gallows."
1/3
Ftfy. ;)

As in the regular edition, A through Z follow the same creature type.

Encyclopediac RR
Creature - Brainiac
Haste
T: Copy target instant or sorcery spell you control if you rolled its converted mana cost on a die this turn. You may choose new targets for the copy.
1/1

Pygyzy

@void_nothing oh sorry I thought it was just the name. My bad. Gonna fix that.

chochky
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by chochky » 3 years ago

Insomniac UU
Creature - Brainiac
Q: Roll a 6-sided die. If it's night time, roll two 6-sided dice instead. Each player puts the top X cards of their library into their graveyard, where X is equal to the die result(s).
1/1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Jackknife Stabbiac 3R
Creature - Brainiac
Jackknife Stabbiac has trample as long as it's your turn and you've rolled a die this turn.
Jackknife Stabbiac has double strike as long as it's your turn and you've rolled two or more dice this turn.
3/3

Pygyzy

Kill-A-Thon Kenny 1BB
Creature - Braniac Doll
Super-Haste
Whenever Kill-A-Thon Kenny attacks, maintain eye contact with defending player and don't blink until end of combat. Kill-A-Thon Kenny is indestructible until you blink. If they look away or if you didn't blink the whole combat, they sacrifice a creature plus an additional creature for each playtime counter they have then get a playtime counter.
Kill-A-Thon Kenny gets +3/+0 for each playtime counter on players.
4/1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

LOLing Lacerator 1BR
Creature - Brainiac
Haste
LOLing Lacerator deals its combat damage as though it had lifelink and deathtouch as long as it's attacking and you've been laughing continuously throughout the combat phase.
3/3

Pygyzy

Micromind U
Creature — Brainiac
T: Target nonopponent player discards a card. Increase your maximum hand size by one for as long as you control Micromind.
T: Target opponent draws a card. Reduce your maximum hand size by one for as long as you control Micromind.
"Great Gertrude, I think I haven't got it!!"
1/1

Edit: This would go right into my Nekusar, the Mindrazer deck hehe

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Negatiac B
Creature - Brainiac
Menace
Whenever Negatiac is dealt damage, roll that many six-sided dice. Sacrifice a creature for each 1 or 2, discard a card for each 3 or 4, and you lose 2 life for each 5 or 6.
3/3

Pygyzy

Octobrain 8u
Creature — Brainiac Octopus
Affinity for Octopus
8/8

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

Paradox Experimenter 2UU
Creature - Brainiac Scientist (M)
Hexproof
You and permanents you control have phasing.
When Paradox Experimenter enters or leaves the battlefield, exchange your library and your graveyard, then shuffle your library.
2UU: Exile Paradox Experimenter until the next time you phase in.
0/1

(And before you ask, I know that phasing doesn't trigger enters or leaves the battlefield abilities (anymore, it originally did), but that's not the point of the phasing ability.)
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Pygyzy

Quaintiac G
Creature — Brainiac Farmer
t:: Create Cottage, an Artifact Fortification token with fortify 1 and, "Fortified land has, "T: Target blocking creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn."".
1/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Revengiac 1B
Creature - Brainiac
Revengiac can't block.
When Revengiac dies, roll a six-sided die. On a 3 or 6, return Revengiac to the battlefield under its owner's control.
2/2

Pygyzy

Strangiac G
Creature — Brainiac Mutant
When Strangiac dies, target opponent creates a token copy of it.
1/1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Toss-Botcher 3B
Creature - Brainiac
Decrease the result of each die you roll by 1.
The Big Idea's thugs aren't good at exhausting physical games like backgammon or craps.
4/4

Pygyzy

Ululiac 1w
Creature — Brainiac Vocalist
Ululate: Uluiac gains triple strike until end of turn. Activate this ability only during your turn.
1/1

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

Velocity Brain 2R
Creature - Brainiac Pilot (R)
Velocity Brain can't attack or block.
Whenever Velocity Brain pilots a vehicle, that vehicle gets +2/+0, haste, and triple strike.
4/4
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Pygyzy

Whatiac 2U
Creature — Brainiac Shapeshifter
Whenever Whatiac or another Brainiac you control enters the battlefield, you may have it become a copy of another target creature, except it's a Brainiac in addition to it's other types, and has this ability.
1/1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Xtremiac 1R
Creature - Brainiac
Reach
If you would roll a six-sided die, instead flip a coin. If you win the flip, the result is 6. If you lose the flip, the result is 1.
2/1

Pygyzy

Yumyuliac cc
Creature — Brainiac Child
While a player is choosing targets as part of casting a spell they control or activating an ability they control, that player must choose at least one Brainiac on the battlefield if able.
1/4

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 3 years ago

Zoomiac 4R
Creature - Brainiac
Super haste (This may attack the turn before you cast it. (You may put this card from your hand onto the battlefield tapped and attacking during your declare attackers step. If you do, you lose the game at the beginning of your next turn's end step unless you pay this card's mana cost during that turn.))
Zoomiac can only attack a player if you are directly facing them.
"Brakeswhatarebrakeswherewe'regoingwedon'tneednobrakes!"
5/2

Next creature type: Beebles

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Arbor Beebles 1GU
Creature - Beeble
Arbor Beebles can't be blocked as long as defending player has a plant behind them.
1G, Touch Arbor Beebles to a plant: Arbor Beebles gets +1/+1 until end of turn. Untap it. Activate this ability only once per turn.
3/3

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”