Agent of Erebos
– When your opponents are trying to abuse their graveyards, this handy little guy can remove the entire GY in one ETB. Use a Digger Loop to lock your Meren opponent from ever using her graveyard. Also tutorable via Fleshwrither
Balthor the Defiled
– Getting all of your colored creatures back into play for 3 Black? Yeah, that's an awesome way to steal a game that's been neutered by 3-4 board wipes.
- Another Zulaport Cutthroat
effect that could end up saving your life.
- Seems like it has a lot of potential as it not only can fix your bottom, but also can serve as a way to cheat out a creature through a sac outlet.
Crucible of Worlds
- Now none of your lands are dead flips!
- As already noted with Viscera Seer
, Scry is a busted mechanic in this deck. I so far haven't included this card due to it being another noncreature artifact that can translate to a dead flip.
- Same as above
– Amazing versatility as additional artifact destruction, targeted removal, or potential Eldrazi removal. .
– Tutor for any of the key goblins that you need, and because most of our wincons involve a goblin creature, you will find this tutor extremely useful.
- Saccing is never an issue and is more often a benefit. And having that sac translate to direct creature recursion is pretty spicy.
Herald of Leshrac
– This will generate some hate when it hits the field, but the potential of stealing your opponents' lands and using them to flip more can often be worth the risk.
Krenko, Mob Boss
– An amazing flip that can generate an exponentially increasing number of saccable, flingable, swingable goblins. And who doesn't want more goblins! Also serves as an additional infinite with Thornbite Staff
Judith, the Scourge Diva
Krenko, Mob Boss + Thornbite Staff + Any Sac Source
1. Tap Krenko to create 2+ goblins.
2. Sac one of the tokens to your sac outlet.
3. Thornbite Staff will untap Krenko.
4. Repeat effect to create infinite goblins.
- She buffs Grenzo to 3 naturally which keeps you rolling after a Tel-Jilad Stylus
protection loop, and she provides another semi-Goblin Sharpshooter
– I personally don't run this due to the speed and general target it paints on your back. But if you play in a meta where everyone runs Crypt, you should probably run it too.
Master of Cruelties
- This card is an amazing way to keep your opponent's on edge. If you want quick and fun way to make enemies, this is the card for you.
- Additional mana dorks if you feel like you'd like to have them more consistently in your starting hand.
- Great value for not only discarding, but also casting said powerful spell from an opponent's hand.
Mogg War Marshal
- A mini Siege-gang Commander
. Seems pretty good with Skirk Prospector
or Ashnod's Altar
- I personally don't prefer to be swingy. But this card is a great way to turn all of those tiny flips into a scary amount of damage.
– Currently in testing for myself, but I do believe this card will make the list since it allows us to generate an additional mana on our odd mana turns leading to an extra flip we wouldn't have had otherwise.
Ravenous Baboons/Ravaging Horde/Ogre Arsonist
- Additional land destruction options. You can switch them out for your preference or run all of them if you wanna be "that guy".
- Another source of potential Digger Looping.
– Strong sac outlet that removes your opponents' answers preemptively. My only warning is that the sac effect is sorcery speed, so you aren't able to combo off on other players' turns as effectively.
- More targeted creature destruction.
- Great tech for a go-wide meta. My personal meta has vastly changed, but when it previously involved tokens, this creature was almost always a life saver.
- Another activator of the digger loop (and the original source of the name). Though be wary that it is limited to the top card of your GY which can screw you over.
Teferi's Puzzle Box
- Obviously this deck wants to minimize the amount of noncreature cards in the deck, but this seems like another noncreature artifact worth running. It can allow a hand full of cards you don't want to cast to suddenly become gas. And it can interrupt your opponents' silly plans.
– Great answer to any planeswalker or that one friend that loves hydras.